Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the vile creature that is fullerfigurebust is all over it.

She’s being less irritating in the last few weeks in fairness

Reactions: 1
Auditioning for oasis I think...!?!

back with the classic “size up” to a 26. No hun, that’s your size!
She's wearing a 26 but needs a 28 ...the shacket is too small too ...she looks ridiculous!

I see the vile creature that is fullerfigurebust is all over it.

She’s being less irritating in the last few weeks in fairness
I saw that...she constantly blows smoke up Jess' arse with her comments....

Reactions: 6
Auditioning for oasis I think...!?!

back with the classic “size up” to a 26. No hun, that’s your size!
These people are so silly not admitting their true size - we've got eyes, so can see the size 24 is crippling her! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’m wearing a size 24 and I’d say it was true to size” AKA it doesn’t fit as Jess needs at least a 26 if not a 28

Reactions: 4
She’s taking the piss with the box codes - anyone can share them if they’ve signed up......they are meant to be for you to share with a couple of family or friends......not as many easily influenced insta followers as possible 🤬

Reactions: 3
I really snorted when I saw her latest pic 🤣🤣 She looks like the DJ at a school disco.

Reactions: 8
She’s taking the piss with the box codes - anyone can share them if they’ve signed up......they are meant to be for you to share with a couple of family or friends......not as many easily influenced insta followers as possible 🤬
She put a post up asking for other peoples codes to share. Then quickly shared them in a story in minute writing 😂😂 that must have been just under a year ago too. No mention since, so she must ne needing a top up of the funds. I think it's disgusting the way these people profit off of it. They can afford food so dont need it free. It's pure greed sharing the code. I wish they could find a way to clamp down on it.

Reactions: 2
I think it's disgusting the way these people profit off of it. They can afford food so dont need it free. It's pure greed sharing the code. I wish they could find a way to clamp down on it.
Agreed - she’s a greedy witch. She’s bloody lucky to have a job - to be able to be part time shows they weren’t short of cash, plus no kids really makes a difference. How these kind of people sleep at night shocks me......she should be making weekly donations to a food bank the greedy cow.

Reactions: 5
She put a post up asking for other peoples codes to share. Then quickly shared them in a story in minute writing 😂😂 that must have been just under a year ago too. No mention since, so she must ne needing a top up of the funds. I think it's disgusting the way these people profit off of it. They can afford food so dont need it free. It's pure greed sharing the code. I wish they could find a way to clamp down on it.
She did a codes thing a few days ago ?

Reactions: 3
“I’m wearing a size 24 and I’d say it was true to size” AKA it doesn’t fit as Jess needs at least a 26 if not a 28
If I was in charge of sending Jess’ free clothes from a brand I’d send her size 26/28 stuff and put in a note saying “love, you’re being cut in half trying to be a 24, I’ve included your actual size so your body isn’t suffocated like those gammons you like eating that are wrapped in tight plastic x”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soo every time someone uses her Guosto code she gets £15 credit...so what she is really saying she hasn't paid for her Guosto boxes for months ! No wonder she is soo keen to share the codes constantly...its a proper racket these influencers have going on !
This has made me so angry!!! She could easily donate the gousto box to someone in need or better still use the money they have saved to buy a weekly shop to donate to a food Bank! These influencers really need to read the room at the moment! There are increasing numbers of people out of work and struggling to survive and there she is tucking into free posh fish and chips!

Also, very irresponsible sharing her self diagnosis and treatment of a serious condition to all those thousands of followers!!

Reactions: 7
Im sure she doesn't get anything from using her code anymore. Gousto cap it. She just shares so people can get discount and she shares others codes

Reactions: 6
I shared my code in her stories and I actually had someone use it, and got £15 credit, which is actually so helpful! So I can’t knock her for it. Plus I’m sure there’s a limit to how many times a code can be used, and you only get £15 off each box, so she would still have to pay towards the box, but each time she would have £15 taken off it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.