Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks great tonight, clean, well fitted clothes, nice make up 👏🏼👏🏼
PS - please let this corned beef chat bleeping die - IT’S BORING AS duck 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate to be this person but I’m just so fed up with how misleading and delusional Jess is with her size.
I’ve followed her for ages and I distinctly remember when she posted this first picture cause I thought she looked great and seemed in a great headspace. Wearing swimwear was always something I struggled with. She says in this that it’s true to size and she got a 22. She was a 22 for ages and now in the second photo she’s still trying to cling to being a 24? It’s so wrong to use swipe ups do ads profiting off people buying clothes when you’re misrepresenting your size.
It’s also sad on Jess’ part that she won’t just either do something about it if she’s too unhappy to admit it or just embrace it as she’s meant to be bopo!
If she was a 22 in the first photo (even with a good angle), there is NO WAY she's 24 now.

Yes she looks lovely tonight!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She should have booked her facial for tomorrow for before they go home, so she can have the rest of the day to be make up free.

Reactions: 1
If she was a 22 in the first photo (even with a good angle), there is NO WAY she's 24 now.

Yes she looks lovely tonight!
Exactly, angles or not she has gained a lot of weight since then and I’ve watched her for so long. Back in those days she always bought and wore size 22s and they fit her well and she looked good!

Reactions: 5
Exactly, angles or not she has gained a lot of weight since then and I’ve watched her for so long. Back in those days she always bought and wore size 22s and they fit her well and she looked good!
She looks like a size 26 now, it’s kinda sad how in-denial she is about it

Reactions: 2
I think she’s lost weight recently, for sure. She looks much better when she’s dressed up then she did on nights out pre-Covid.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s lost weight recently, for sure. She looks much better when she’s dressed up then she did on nights out pre-Covid.
I am not sure she lost weight. But you can tell the difference when she wears clothes whose size and type actually suit her.

She's 5'5 ...that dress is very short ...lovely but short !
I think the length is ok for her.

Reactions: 4
I am not sure she lost weight. But you can tell the difference when she wears clothes whose size and type actually suit her.

I think the length is ok for her.
Yes ...the picture above doesn't show how short it actually is but on her video on Instagram you can see it properly.

Reactions: 1
Have to say, I dont think it suits her at all. It's too short and just hangs off her stomach. Just makes her look like a frilly ball.

I think it's a good shape for her, good fit on the top, the shoulders, somehow "hides" the bottom and the length above the knee.

Reactions: 4
Omg I would be absolutely fuming if my boyfriend didn’t bring any nice clothes to go for food in. I felt sorry for her she had made so much effort and he looked like a slob😂

Reactions: 13
Omg I would be absolutely fuming if my boyfriend didn’t bring any nice clothes to go for food in. I felt sorry for her she had made so much effort and he looked like a slob😂
I get it but poor Mili😄 it's not a big deal. The wedding thing was more annoying haha

I have a date on Thursday - the first in a long time! I looked on Jess’ page to see if I could find the link to that red/maroon dress she did the other day, can’t find it. I have done a Jess though and ordered a dress from ASOS on klarna 🤣 to be fair I have done it though as I have ordered two sizes as I haven’t bought any clothes for so long I’m not sure if I could fit in the size I’d normally get. I will be paying the bill as soon as I have sent back the dress I don’t keep. Frustrating that the actual links for items were only on swipe ups on stories - I have looked on pinkclove but can’t find it anywhere. Bet one of you finds it instantly 😂 not often I’d have thought I’d actually look to Jess for fashion advice these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.