Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really did look awful part of me wondered if she is actually going out, or just did this for content because surely if she was actually going out and having a date night she would at least wash her hair.
I guess we will see, if she uploads photos at the restaurant we’ll know she has for sure. I know! I’d be bloody embarrassed to go out with that amount of grease in my hair. Even chucking that powder on it didn’t help,just made her look worse

Reactions: 2
I think we can all agree that she is a dirty person who doesn’t have any care for her own hygiene or basic cleanliness in her house. Imagine being her friend and her inviting you round for dinner? I’d be hesitant to eat food from someone like her. She seems like the type to scratch her arse, smell her hand and keep chopping!😫🤣 Yuck!
Omg. I am bleeping crying! Your posts killl me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it really weird that she has garlic bread for a starter
Haha I’m a garlic bread fan so I don’t find it weird at all, gimme all the bread! When you go to many Persian/Middle East/ Turkish restaurants you get bread as a starter and I wouldn’t say no to it😍

Reactions: 7
Haha I’m a garlic bread fan so I don’t find it weird at all, gimme all the bread! When you go to many Persian/Middle East/ Turkish restaurants you get bread as a starter and I wouldn’t say no to it😍
Maybe I'm just a greedy bleep but bread is the before starter starter haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm just a greedy bleep but bread is the before starter starter haha
Same 😂

It really knocks me sick when they let the dog lick their faces 🤮

I love my dog to bits but I know she also licks her fanny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
All the new clothes she has been gifted recently from Yours and Pink Clove as well as hauls from Asos and PLT and she's wearing an old dress from last year ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know this sounds nasty and I love animals but their dog makes me feel sick 🤢 like the humping and just the general licking of theirs faces

• Haha
My hair is greasy so I wash it every morning. I can't even wash it on the night because it will get greasy overnight (restless sleeper). I have tried using that dry shampoo, but it still feels minging. I think she leaves it unwashed to prolong her hair colour. Personally, I use a colour bomb conditioner every few washes to help my colour last longer.

I honestly don't know how she can go out for a meal without washing her hair first. I would feel dirty. I won't even pop to the shop 2 mins away with greasy hair! It reminds me of smelly teenage boys in the 90s with those curtain hairstyles! I don't think it'll be doing her skin any favours either leaving it greasy for days on end. Bork.

My hair is greasy so I wash it every morning. I can't even wash it on the night because it will get greasy overnight (restless sleeper). I have tried using that dry shampoo, but it still feels minging. I think she leaves it unwashed to prolong her hair colour. Personally, I use a colour bomb conditioner every few washes to help my colour last longer.

I honestly don't know how she can go out for a meal without washing her hair first. I would feel dirty. I won't even pop to the shop 2 mins away with greasy hair! It reminds me of smelly teenage boys in the 90s with those curtain hairstyles! I don't think it'll be doing her skin any favours either leaving it greasy for days on end. Bork.
Without knowing much about you, if you wash your hair daily it produces more oil so will stay oily. I have greasy hair and used to be the same, I have tried for so long to get to washing my hair less often and 2 days isnt too bad now but it’s taken so so long. I want to get to 3. Generally washing your hair every day only makes it greasier

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Without knowing much about you, if you wash your hair daily it produces more oil so will stay oily. I have greasy hair and used to be the same, I have tried for so long to get to washing my hair less often and 2 days isnt too bad now but it’s taken so so long. I want to get to 3. Generally washing your hair every day only makes it greasier
Oh believe me, I've tried, it just doesn't want to dry out! Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look greasy by the end of the day; it's the next morning when it's rank. I'm on meds that make me sweat quite a bit from my head 😒which doesn't help it.

It doesn't bother me having to wash it everyday; it doesn't take long to blow dry it either.

Reactions: 5
besides washing her hair more which would help a lot ! I think Jess needs to think about what shampoo she uses she is obviously a naturally oily person so maybe a cleansing shampoo would work better for her and prolong the need for hair washing, not that she washes it anyway.

besides washing her hair more which would help a lot ! I think Jess needs to think about what shampoo she uses she is obviously a naturally oily person so maybe a cleansing shampoo would work better for her and prolong the need for hair washing, not that she washes it anyway.
She’ll only be interested in that if it’s gifted to her 😂 or at a push, if she can buy it somewhere and use an aff link x

Oh believe me, I've tried, it just doesn't want to dry out! Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look greasy by the end of the day; it's the next morning when it's rank. I'm on meds that make me sweat quite a bit from my head 😒which doesn't help it.

It doesn't bother me having to wash it everyday; it doesn't take long to blow dry it either.
I'm a daily hair washer too..not that it particularly needs it daily I just love it to be always clean and smelling fresh..I struggle to understand how Jess can go a week at a time in between washes especially after exercising but not only that she works so is in possible covid situations? I always shower and wash my hair as soon as I get home after I have been to the shop or on a bus or train...

Reactions: 8
I'm a daily hair washer too..not that it particularly needs it daily I just love it to be always clean and smelling fresh..I struggle to understand how Jess can go a week at a time in between washes especially after exercising but not only that she works so is in possible covid situations? I always shower and wash my hair as soon as I get home after I have been to the shop or on a bus or train...
I must be the only one who would love to wash my hair once per week 😂

Reactions: 6
Me too!! People always say to me “don’t wash it everyday it’s bad for your hair” but that’s what I’ve done for years and my hair is very rarely oily. It takes a good 3/4 days for it to get greasy. Jess’ hair just makes my scalp itch by looking at it. And also her dog licking her face made me feel so ill🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.