Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their stuff is way overpriced. They’re constantly giving her free stuff but want me to pay a fortune 😂😂 I THINK NOT. Gift less and charge less 🤷🏻‍♀️
The pickle and polish is all sterling silver and made by 1 woman in her workshop. Silver prices have increased wildly.

Reactions: 2
Hope she enjoys her personal training session. Hope its the start of a healthier lifestyle

Reactions: 13
Fair play to her starting PT sessions. Maybe poppy and others have made her wake up.

Reactions: 9
Well done her for trying to improve her health and be accountable. exercise isn’t just for weight loss but I think if she sticks to it, she’ll have a great result in her mental and physical health

Reactions: 14
Well done her for trying to improve her health and be accountable. exercise isn’t just for weight loss but I think if she sticks to it, she’ll have a great result in her mental and physical health
Exactly! I actually only started to enjoy exercise when I stopped using it as a tool for weight loss. I like her honesty when she says she’d rather sit on the sofa as I can really identify with that feeling ha.

Reactions: 10
I train during my work day. I have a fully shower and hair wash when I have done! I could never sit in my own sweat!

Reactions: 8
I train during my work day. I have a fully shower and hair wash when I have done! I could never sit in my own sweat!
I’m badly organised so when I workout in the middle of the day, I end up working straight after. I mean - a few hours in your own home won’t hurt but Jess takes the bleeping piss and will be swearing the same stuff at 11pm at night

Reactions: 1
I’m badly organised so when I workout in the middle of the day, I end up working straight after. I mean - a few hours in your own home won’t hurt but Jess takes the bleeping piss and will be swearing the same stuff at 11pm at night
I am still working in the office! But I agree I might if I was home do the housework or sometimes I have to go see to the horses so the smell of sweat is masked by the smell of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But hair is fake (extensions). She looked gorgeous.

Why Poppy? She is the worst example.
Maybe she meant that Jess doesn't want to end up like Poppy ?? Jess is not stupid and I'm sure it's crossed her mind, especially as Poppy is wearing her clothes, that she must look similar to Poppy.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she meant that Jess doesn't want to end up like Poppy ?? Jess is not stupid and I'm sure it's crossed her mind, especially as Poppy is wearing her clothes, that she must look similar to Poppy.
I don't think jess could ever look as vile as poppy. I certainly think she's a nicer person tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.