Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also love that Jess doesn't plaster her friends all over her account. I know she might post about parties, drinks etc. But poppy has no bleeping content other than being horrible basically and uses her friends constantly. Anyhow I'll save that for her thread but yeah much much prefer jess. I have some things with her that are annoying but actually like her.
Yeah I do really like Jess. She frustrates me more than anything because I think she could have success with her platform , but she lets herself down . Some stuff ie negative attention around her hygiene , could be off putting and deter her getting some good opportunities. She does seem very genuine and not up herself. To be fair most people on this thread do seem to route for Jess just we all have our frustrations 🤣xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s where most would stop though - jade will be wolfing down the overpriced, rubbish chocolate, a dinner that’s the size of 2 adult portions, more crap. If you want something sweet after the gym, grab a piece of fruit, protein shake,etc. She is ruining her insides with her food choices. Like others said, she could lose weight quite quickly if she started reigning that in.
She works part time - easily has the time to focus on looking after herself.
She can also have a dark chocolate square. It's even good for health.

Reactions: 3
She could just limit her “cheat meal/treats” to the weekend and keep it fairly sensible in the week! It’s not that hard, she’s just addicted to sugar I think

Hope I’m wrong but Jess comes across as the sort of person who thinks a quick dance around her lounge for 20 minutes means she can eat what she wants the rest of the day

Reactions: 6
I think Jess’ problem is she cares way too less about her health, her appearance and it shows. Still like her better than the others though

Yeah no she absolutely doesn’t deserve it! Jess is the furthest thing from being deserving of a style award. She is the epitome of laziness and gives all plus size women out there a bad name

I can think of ten plus size influencers straight off the bat who put more effort in in regards to everything who deserve it more

Reactions: 7
Yeah no she absolutely doesn’t deserve it! Jess is the furthest thing from being deserving of a style award. She is the epitome of laziness and gives all plus size women out there a bad name

I can think of ten plus size influencers straight off the bat who put more effort in in regards to everything who deserve it more
True, if the award was for “realest” I’d say she wins but I guess people who nominated her didn’t see her greasy hair and pjs that smell of arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it was for realest she would win it hands down! Although having said that I don’t actually know many people who are lazy like Jess. I have a lot of friends and they are so clean in regards to hygiene etc. obviously we all do things in private that we don’t share with anyone but still the pimple popping, the not showering, the staying in work clothes hours after you’ve finished work, the oven - I could go on 😣😄

If it was for realest she would win it hands down! Although having said that I don’t actually know many people who are lazy like Jess. I have a lot of friends and they are so clean in regards to hygiene etc. obviously we all do things in private that we don’t share with anyone but still the pimple popping, the not showering, the staying in work clothes hours after you’ve finished work, the oven - I could go on 😣😄
I think her size maybe contributes to her laziness as she seems to be really heavy and lethargic, I know when I was heavier I’d find it way harder to do simple tasks because it was so hard for me to move around, I think sometimes her heaviness is why she is so lazy. Not being rude to anyone who is her size, but she needs to get healthier, she seems to be really stagnant and flumpy lately. It’s good that she’s working out but I think the main issue with Jess is her awful diet

Reactions: 5
Its more on fashion & style than lounging in your pjs on a Sunday afternoon.
I think its well deserved. I love her style.
Looking back on hauls / grid posts, her style is something I look up to, so in my opinion its deserved andi hope she wins! Her and "the weird one"

Reactions: 5
I think her size maybe contributes to her laziness as she seems to be really heavy and lethargic, I know when I was heavier I’d find it way harder to do simple tasks because it was so hard for me to move around, I think sometimes her heaviness is why she is so lazy. Not being rude to anyone who is her size, but she needs to get healthier, she seems to be really stagnant and flumpy lately. It’s good that she’s working out but I think the main issue with Jess is her awful diet
her size is not why she’s lazy, as one of the many many fat people on this thread, we all wash and tidy up our homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Could you name a few of the plus size influences please? I'm plus size and I'd love to follow some who do make the effort 😁

Reactions: 2
her size is not why she’s lazy, as one of the many many fat people on this thread, we all wash and tidy up our homes.
I’m not saying other fat people are all lazy I’m speaking from personal experience that when I was heavier I was actually less enthusiastic to do as much and be more active in all areas of life! Less energy for sex, cleaning and even getting dressed up because it took so much effor. I see the same in Jess sometimes like she just cannot be bothered and I feel like if she lost some weight she wouldn’t feel as lethargic

Reactions: 6
Jess is most definitely from the can't be arsed camp and doesn't care who knows it ! Her weight has nothing to do with her personal hygiene or how often she cleans her house imo...it's just her way of being. We all live to a certain standard ...her's is definitely not mine but that's because I like smelling nice and having clean hair and clothes and I take pride in my home which means I clean and look after it ...doesn't mean I'm better than Jess but for me I couldn't imagine living how she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.