Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate tiktoks I die from second hand embarrassment the vanity and self obsessiveness of people these days astounds me

Reactions: 14
Recap of last thread ?! Where to start..lol..

Numerous really really bad hauls - too tight and elastic pulling/ size up fiasco,
Questionable hygiene / dodgy lack of hair washing,
Enough skin products to restock a chemist 10 times over,
Dressing room make over which took forever,
Gammon binges and Gusto boxes for 4,
God awful tik toks,
Crimes against grammar with mirrow, yeuorrings, and recently yeuors !

Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these TikTok videos bore the living shite out of me and she always seems to do them in her minging pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dying from second hand embarrassment with those TikToks. I think she’s desperate for some kind of clothing colab. Did anyone else see the live she did a few weeks ago and someone asked her if she had anything coming up, she said she didn’t but shouted out to loads of brands and said she’d love to! I think the issue now is, brands like pink clove who she did an edit with before just don’t want to be associated with her like they were before as her hygiene, weight, sense of style have all slipped and got so much worse!

Reactions: 6
Dying from second hand embarrassment with those TikToks. I think she’s desperate for some kind of clothing colab. Did anyone else see the live she did a few weeks ago and someone asked her if she had anything coming up, she said she didn’t but shouted out to loads of brands and said she’d love to! I think the issue now is, brands like pink clove who she did an edit with before just don’t want to be associated with her like they were before as her hygiene, weight, sense of style have all slipped and got so much worse!
Somehow, she needs to make this dressing room profitable 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think perhaps no brands have been in touch about a collab , was it this time last year she did the pink clove edit etc.. she might be feeling like now is her fall from favour

Reactions: 2
i think perhaps no brands have been in touch about a collab , was it this time last year she did the pink clove edit etc.. she might be feeling like now is her fall from favour
I was wondering if Tesco were unimpressed with that ad she did and dropped her or she isn’t getting any freebies? 🤷‍♀️
Or, if I’m going to be a bit mean, maybe a customer at work complained about the grease coming off her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.