Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to pull off a square cut coat on a round body is never going to work hence why the full length coats looked so bad. They just hung square from her hips to the floor and made her look like a 3 foot wide rectangle. She needs to dress for her shape but that will only happen when she finally comes to terms with what her shape actually is since her weight gain.
That first cropped jacket looked ridiculous as if it had shrunk in the wash or she'd put on a child's coat. Definitely not a look she can pull off im afraid

Reactions: 17
All the coats looked horrific, the flasher joke was ridiculously misjudged and she should not be that red and out of breath after trying on a few coats!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've noticed that a lot of Youtubers but coats that don't fit and say, they'd never wear them shut anyway
I don't get that. I've got a few fitted jackets that aren't comfortable done up as they pull at the shoulders as my boobs steal too much space but my winter coat I'll size up so I can fully zip myself in!

I do disagree with people saying she's a 28 plus tho. I'm a 26/28 and she's definitely a lot smaller than me (based on us ordering the same thing) She's very pair shaped tho whereas Im more like Mr Bump with boobs.
So that might make a difference

No idea why she ordered those coats other than to make money, very odd taste.

Also jess isn't like some of the other Bopo instagrammers, if you scroll back she has plenty of posts about wanting to loose weight

Reactions: 5
I've noticed that a lot of Youtubers but coats that don't fit and say, they'd never wear them shut anyway
I don't get that. I've got a few fitted jackets that aren't comfortable done up as they pull at the shoulders as my boobs steal too much space but my winter coat I'll size up so I can fully zip myself in!

I do disagree with people saying she's a 28 plus tho. I'm a 26/28 and she's definitely a lot smaller than me (based on us ordering the same thing) She's very pair shaped tho whereas Im more like Mr Bump with boobs.
So that might make a difference
She's only 5'5 tall so I think she's definitely more 26 / 28 than a 22/24 which she struggles to fit into going by recent hauls she's done.

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie I ordered the trucker jacket to go with my pleather leggings.. BUT I’m a size 18/20 so hope it looks good 😂 also didn’t use her link.. avoid them like covid-19

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I find her so disappointing.

Its almost like she gets told she’s funny and then she curates these weird sketches which are just bizarre and offensive at times. Why? When she’s just natural she can be hilarious but I found the whole thing tragic.

For someone who markets themselves as a fashion influencer she really doesn’t have much style anymore. Those coats made her look so wide and shapeless. They aren’t a good fit and she’s gone for them solely to make money.

Im shocked at how badly she’s sweating and out of breath -the level of unfitness and her skin shows her bad health - she’s 32 and out of breath and sweating doing a simple activity? That’s no way to live or aspire to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her face on the fur coat made me feel sick as someone already said. I hope she keeps that one.

Reactions: 7
I always thought that once they packed on the weight, her and milli look like twins 🙈 Tweedledee and Tweedledum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we can all agree she’s at least a size 26 in coats! She needs to accept that. It hacks me off when she blatantly orders a mountain of stuff she has no intention of keeping (even if any of them did fit well) just to profit off the affiliate revenue and then have her grandma return it all for her 🙄

Reactions: 11
This woman looks like Jess I think she’s smaller than her though but wow! They look so similar
EFE8A43E-434A-43E4-A4D7-81619315A09E.jpeg

She looks a MESS
DED38DAA-110E-4EE8-AD8E-FF178AF99106.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Glad she pointed out that she’s on the third day of wearing the shacket she dropped her dinner down last night 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jess’ reaction over receiving sweets tho😭 this woman is going to get diabetes if she continues
98EFEBC7-2DB1-481C-B9AE-A9F02A372262.png

Reactions: 4
“I’m so tired it’s unbelievable” YES it is unbelievable!! She’s done duck all all week apart from try some coats on and watch someone else clean her oven

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she say it was a surprise? Did they guess her address? They must of contacted her and asked her if she wanted them and would she advertise them. So irritating

Edit: I realise she’s ordered from them before 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.