Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think jess could ever look as vile as poppy. I certainly think she's a nicer person tbh.
Poppy seems a horrible person, inside and out. She has this sneer about her and just seems side and like a real witch! 😡 Jess has her faults, like us all, but she seems genuine and not a bitchy piece of work.

Reactions: 12
Poppy seems a horrible person, inside and out. She has this sneer about her and just seems side and like a real witch! 😡 Jess has her faults, like us all, but she seems genuine and not a bitchy piece of work.
I also love that Jess doesn't plaster her friends all over her account. I know she might post about parties, drinks etc. But poppy has no bleeping content other than being horrible basically and uses her friends constantly. Anyhow I'll save that for her thread but yeah much much prefer jess. I have some things with her that are annoying but actually like her.

Reactions: 7
Jess' friends are probably "normal" people with jobs and all who can have fun but also can act their age😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like Jess but seriously how do you forget you have been gifted 80 quids worth of tanning stuff ? I love that brand but can't afford it at the moment with furlough ...soo annoying that they are soo unappreciative of the things they get sent for free !!

Reactions: 13
I dont get it at all...she goes a week in between hair washes then goes and has her hair done and washes it almost straight away 🤯

• Haha
I like Jess but seriously how do you forget you have been gifted 80 quids worth of tanning stuff ? I love that brand but can't afford it at the moment with furlough ...soo annoying that they are soo unappreciative of the things they get sent for free !!
Right?! Again another company charging 19 quid for tanning water and literally gifting people not actually well known but who have large following accounts.
Not being funny they’d still have business whether or not the likes of Jesses or whoever DIDN’T promote them With gifted sets. Which if they stopped that Might mean they’d lower the price so everyone could have the chance to buy at least once without worry!!!!

not sure if your after a tanning water but I use CB tanning mist and it’s 6 pound a bottle.x

But hair is fake (extensions). She looked gorgeous.

Why Poppy? She is the worst example.
Poppy having WLS and Sophie Payne losing weight too... It was only a matter of time before Jess followed suit in trying to improve herself also. Someone else on here called it with others saying Jess would get WLS too. I think she's actually proving a point to poppy.

Reactions: 5
Poppy having WLS and Sophie Payne losing weight too... It was only a matter of time before Jess followed suit in trying to improve herself also. Someone else on here called it with others saying Jess would get WLS too. I think she's actually proving a point to poppy.
agree with now the others losing weight but I feel like Jess wouldn’t be able to commit to surgery because she generally enjoys eating - no shade I love food too. So when it’s literally a main focus going out, celebrating, emotions. Wls might be the best but also the worst. Honestly I think I’d be hella depressed which sounds a bit ott but I know folks who’ve done it, and fucked it up. And again I love food!

I’ll be wrong but I don’t think poppy thought enough really especially in the long run. She reminds me the way she acts on her stories like The spoilt girl from Charlie and the chocolate factory. I want it now type of thing but I’m in wrong thread to mention her too much.

But go Jess. Wish I had a bit more confidence to go to a PT,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she has taken a long look at Poppy and realised that's where she is heading healthwise if she doesn't reign it in. Jess makes no bones about how much she enjoys food - hobnobs and a cuppa after her pt session - so I don't think she will ever go wls route but I do think she is perhaps rethinking her lifestyle. There has been a lot more mentions of exercise recently.

The thing I like about Jess is that she isn't as lazy as a lot of the other plus size bloggers. She still works, albeit part-time, but if her and Milli agree they can afford for her to work part-time, then why not? And she exercises, which is more than can be said for Poppy, Danie and Callie. I'm yet to see a video of any of them breaking a sweat!

When Jess exercises, she really goes for it; sweaty and out of breath, which is exactly the right way to exercise. If she reigned in the sweets, chocolate, crap food, I reckon she would easily shift some pounds if she wanted to.

Reactions: 12
I love Fanola :LOL:
I've never used it to be fair but have used other purple shampoos when I used to have blond hair. I just feel like there is a difference between using it to take away the brassiness & what she does with it. She seems to want to leave it on for ages to completely change the colour of her hair. I dont know why she doesn't just get a toner when she gets her hair done if that's the look she wants.

Reactions: 1
When Jess exercises, she really goes for it; sweaty and out of breath, which is exactly the right way to exercise. If she reigned in the sweets, chocolate, crap food, I reckon she would easily shift some pounds if she wanted to.
She doesn’t have to try too hard to get out of breath and sweat though - she does that just showing her shopping hauls.
Hope she sorts her diet out as it’s really true that you can’t out-exercise a bad diet. Having biscuits straight after her PT session 😂😂 wow 😳

I feel like she can't win though. Having biscuits without a pt session 'she needs to sort herself out'

Biscuits and a pt session is better than nowt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I love Jess 😂 when I first came on tattle for a nose.. many months ago, I had my eyes opened to her not being as nice as I thought but ive been brought back to her. I unfollowed her for a while but I couldn't resist. She makes me laugh and she actually seems down to earth like you could have a decent chat and laugh with her.
I do also think she's had an eye-opener with poppy and the wls and even though she's visibly a lot smaller than poppy, I'd be a bit mortified if she borrowed my clothes pretending to be the same size as me when she's blatantly not.
I had a friend do that to me once. She'd always buy size 22/24 clothes..id buy 26 and we'd do a swap (as you do!) And mine would always be stretched or shape gone. Tangent sorry! Anyway..
Poppy has been unfollowed. I cant stand her anymore.

Reactions: 11
At least she's making an effort. I usually don't feel like eating after working out but don't see the difference between her having them after working out or later in the day really

I feel like she can't win though. Having biscuits without a pt session 'she needs to sort herself out'

Exactly. Exercise isn’t always for weight loss and it’s not like anyone can change habits over night, but it’s a step in the right direction.

That’s where most would stop though - jade will be wolfing down the overpriced, rubbish chocolate, a dinner that’s the size of 2 adult portions, more crap. If you want something sweet after the gym, grab a piece of fruit, protein shake,etc. She is ruining her insides with her food choices. Like others said, she could lose weight quite quickly if she started reigning that in.
She works part time - easily has the time to focus on looking after herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.