Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
Long time lurker 🙋🏻‍♀️ But I had to post about the TikTok, the comments are horrific. I’m about the same size as Jess (well depending if she’s being honest) and according to those comments I don’t deserve respect because I’m over weight!!! Wtf! My health is suffering and I desperately need and want to do something about it but fuck me I'm a human being and deserve respect as much as the next person! I have eyes, I can see I’m overweight and don’t need someone to tell me and make out they are concerned for my health when actually it’s none of their god damn business and it’s just a cover for fat shaming! The last acceptable form of bullying because hey we don’t have feelings because we’re fat 🙄🙄🙄
Sorry for the rant

• Heart
Reactions: 49

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I don't get why she gets a pat on the back for eating a salad.
She is massively overweight.
She has put a shit tonne of weight on recently.
She is struggling to try on clothes without getting out of breath, obviously weight related.
She had a cry over recent pictures of herself that were heavily edited and also showcased her truer size.

One salad doesn't mean she's made any attempt to change that, it also doesn't mean it's not laden with sauce, and it is still a massive portion.
One salad also isn't the epitome of health, even for someone as unhealthy as her.
Going out a short walk would be more beneficial and actually noteworthy, for her, as its something she doesn't really enjoy.
She doesn't need a pat on the back, but it's just food. She can't do right for doing wrong. Fat people are still allowed to eat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Diddikins

VIP Member
What annoys me most about that discussion is that no one is complaining about fat men. It’s always about large women. Men are absolutely allowed to be fat but women aren’t. And they dress it up as being concerned with health when, for the most part, it’s misogyny. No one is out there commenting on fat men. Even branded clothing - go to somewhere like Lacoste or Ralph Lauren and you’ll find shirts and T shirts for in huge sizes for men, but try to find something that goes past a size 14-16 for women. You can’t.

I do comment on Jess’s size and her health because, from her videos, you can tell that her health is suffering now but, as many people have said, she doesn’t have to lose much weight to get her health and fitness levels back to where they were when she first became known on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Niki14

I don't believe the story at all. As you know I'm friends with jess's good friend. Not once has she said she stinks, iv been in company with her many times over the years (not recently) and she's never stunk at all. I'm not saying the poster is lying because it could just be that Ash lass making shit up but I just don't believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lalla

VIP Member
Random £30+ bags

Read the room Jess
After Stacey Solomon (who can well afford to pay herself) today being gifted over £20k worth of furniture and crockery for her 'wedding' by Ikea, I think Jess spending £30 on a bag is pretty insignificant. And at least she's bought it rather than begged for a gifted one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Chip1984

VIP Member
Despite everything we say about Jess, to say she smells of shit is the bottom of the barrel. I don't believe for one solitary second that she smells. Looks like she smells, maybe, but go out in public, let alone a photoshoot, smelling? Nope. That Ash can get in the fucking bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Loobloo

VIP Member
She doesn't need a pat on the back, but it's just food. She can't do right for doing wrong. Fat people are still allowed to eat 😂
This. All day every day. It's the same old rhetoric that has undertones of 'shes fat, she shouldn't eat at all'. Plus, when someone is of a heavier weight, they need to eat more, as they expend more living in a bigger body. When I started calorie counting, I was shocked at how much I needed to just 'break even', even eating at a deficit, I still needed a lot. As I've lost weight, the amount has come down.

how do you not spot a hole in a sock like that when you do the washing or at least fold the washing? Wtf Jess
I think you mean wtf Milli. He's a grown man who I assume dresses himself/does his own washing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Fat people can eat. Slim people can eat.
However people here are literally praising her for showing a picture of a salad.

She is an "influencer," and she clearly knows what people have said/thought after seeing those pictures.
She will also be aware of this thread.

That salad is calculated, especially after she stopped showing all the shite she normally eats.
Contrary to what people think fat people do eat salads sometimes and are still fat.

I don't think anyone is praising her for showing the salad. More the fact she shows shit food she gets hate, she shows a salad...she gets hate. She can't actually win no matter what she does

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BronskiBeat

I am going to stick up for Jess here, we know she can be lazy at home (so can I) but i do not think for a second she would attend a photoshoot smelly in any way shape or form, if you rememeber the days she was heading to work at the dentist or wherever she was always polished and professional, i believe she would treat the photoshoots the exact same. Anyway, id like to get off of smellygate and back to hating on her extensions!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
If be more inclined to believe she wasn’t manipulative if she hasn’t done the crying about her looks/health/fitness videos multiple times. Then with the guaranteed story the next day of “Thanks for all your messages. I feel better today was just in my feelings and having an off day.” If she was genuine, she’d just take a step back from the gram for the day. (Followed, of course, by the obligatory “just taking a day off” post”)
I think unless you've ever been in her shoes regarding being overweight then hating how you look/crying over your weight then eating shit food it's difficult to understand. I've put so much weight back on and had a bad day yesterday looking in the mirror calling myself all the names under the sun then binged which made me feel x10 times worse. It's a viscous cycle to be in and no one understands what goes through someone's mind like that unless you've been there. Hell even I don't know why my mind is like this, I wish more then anything I was "normal" and could just eat like a "normal person" its a horrible cycle to break.

However that being said I don't have clothing range to sell my soul too so I dont go on social media crying and then come back showing fast food. That's where I draw the line and find really weird

• Heart
Reactions: 28

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
That pr package is insane. To be honest seeing stuff like that just makes me never want to shop with them. It's completely over the top. Of course if they would like to give me one I would gladly accept.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I know we like to criticise people for tiny things on here, well, I know I do, but at least Jess is attempting to eat a bit better. I'm sure she is bright enough to realise a salad covered in dressings can be higher in calories than a burger but it has to be better for you overall and also tasty. I'm not giving her a pat on the back for being a performative "good fatty" but we slag her off when she has chips and we slag her off when she has a salad so maybe it's not the food that's the issue here.

Having said that, it will be back to kebabs and slavering over gifted brownies later

• Heart