Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this video of Jess on tik tok & the comments ? Because she filters everything in comments this is what people are really saying and she can’t filter it to be all positive …

Xx
Yes well said piers

I can’t read the comments as I don’t have TikTok. But I can imagine 🙄😆
They are all agreeing with what he is saying & he is right & she is purposely missing his point, yes representation matters but can't be healthy being so over weight

Reactions: 4
Yes well said piers

They are all agreeing with what he is saying & he is right & she is purposely missing his point, yes representation matters but can't be healthy being so over weight
I wouldn't say well said Piers.
I completely agree with @Diddikins, it is misogynistic and Piers would never say any of that about a Man.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would anyone buy from Jess' ITS collection on launch week when it's discounted about a week later? I would feel totally ripped off as a customer!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh she's so funny...in those really stylish swimwear outfits, dancing around like a complete twit sliming her face off 😫😫🥱

Reactions: 5
I am in shock (not sure why) at her tan! I’ve actually never seen anything like it. How can I natural tan make you look that dirty, and why can’t she lay on her stomach so it’s even? I’m baffled as it looks absolutely horrendous but she only sees the front

Reactions: 9
I've got a belly and always lay on my front.

I was thinking about her half body tan and thought "who cares, no one's going to see it" til I realised she had put it on her stories for tens of thousands of people to see, ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker 🙋🏻‍♀️ But I had to post about the TikTok, the comments are horrific. I’m about the same size as Jess (well depending if she’s being honest) and according to those comments I don’t deserve respect because I’m over weight!!! Wtf! My health is suffering and I desperately need and want to do something about it but duck me I'm a human being and deserve respect as much as the next person! I have eyes, I can see I’m overweight and don’t need someone to tell me and make out they are concerned for my health when actually it’s none of their god damn business and it’s just a cover for fat shaming! The last acceptable form of bullying because hey we don’t have feelings because we’re fat 🙄🙄🙄
Sorry for the rant

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Not seen the Tik Tok or the comments but completely agree with you, @cill2019

We are all worthy of respect regardless of our size or health status.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker 🙋🏻‍♀️ But I had to post about the TikTok, the comments are horrific. I’m about the same size as Jess (well depending if she’s being honest) and according to those comments I don’t deserve respect because I’m over weight!!! Wtf! My health is suffering and I desperately need and want to do something about it but duck me I'm a human being and deserve respect as much as the next person! I have eyes, I can see I’m overweight and don’t need someone to tell me and make out they are concerned for my health when actually it’s none of their god damn business and it’s just a cover for fat shaming! The last acceptable form of bullying because hey we don’t have feelings because we’re fat 🙄🙄🙄
Sorry for the rant
What Tik Tok post has comments? I only see positives under her dress try ons 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
On the video of Piers Morgan that someone posted.
If you put a Piers Morgan video up of course there are going to be inflammatory comments! I think most of the negative commentary was actually directed towards Tess Holliday & her being a model 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Tess Holliday is vile to be fair but not because she’s fat.

Jess: ‘this drink is delicious!’
yeah no wonder, it’s pure sugar 😅🤣

7D7544D4-684B-43C1-A2BC-E451792BC8FC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If you put a Piers Morgan video up of course there are going to be inflammatory comments! I think most of the negative commentary was actually directed towards Tess Holliday & her being a model 🤷‍♀️
A lot of them were aimed directly at Jess and fat people in general unless I read them wrong

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.