Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so out of breath it’s actually so bad😬 alsoall outfits so far have been tight because she’s in denial about her size. Asos curve dresses are known to be more generous in sizing, so if a 26 is tight for her it shows she isn’t a 24/26 she’s actually a 28/30! You can wear stretchy shirred tit all you like and claim you’re a 24 but you know that’s not the case jess! Oh when will she wake up and realise how stupid she looks

Reactions: 11
Ok first thing in the haul and she’s got to be taking the piss. As if she’d ever ever wear them - even if they fitted properly.

I haven’t seen anything else so I might be wrong but I have a feeling she’s just ordered a load of crap for a “funny” haul.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I just saw the cowboy boot/underwear combo and nearly broke myself in half RUNNING over here 🤣🤣😭😭

I just realised she's got the same dress I've seen Becki Jones (on TikTok if anyone doesn't follow her) wear and nope it's absolutely horrendous
416B132E-3047-4742-8A4F-6DA27E67C77F.jpeg
C1892A7A-6FA8-4F2F-9586-E2D131536E62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“If YoUr In BeTwEeN sIzEs, Go FoR yOuR bIgGeR bEcAuSe ItS a BiT sNuG!”

No Jess, you’re just at least 1 size bigger than you think you are, that’s why it’s snug!🤦🏻‍♀️

I just saw the cowboy boot/underwear combo and nearly broke myself in half RUNNING over here 🤣🤣😭😭

I just realised she's got the same dress I've seen Becki Jones (on TikTok if anyone doesn't follow her) wear and nope it's absolutely horrendous View attachment 1468887View attachment 1468888
I showed my boyfriend that photo of Becky wearing that dress and he said she looked like a prawn💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the gold disco open toe platforms she purely ordered for an experiment?
ASOS should refuse her refund. What a piss take. No one wants them after her sweatbox cankles have been in them, stretching the fuckers out.

Reactions: 10
Mrs Doubtfire called, she said oh deary that dress was what I wore decades ago, you’re welcome to keep it…………
E185047B-5AE1-4184-ADE5-8C0B72B7C3C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a soft spot for Jess but she is absolutely taking the piss here. I know you all say it all time RE buying stuff just for the affliate links but it's just so blatant I can't unsee it now

Reactions: 14
Those pleated dresses very similar to what she and a few others have released with In The Style. Should she not be directing people to those ranges as an employee/collaborator with them.

Reactions: 5

I just realised she's got the same dress I've seen Becki Jones (on TikTok if anyone doesn't follow her) wear and nope it's absolutely horrendous View attachment 1468887View attachment 1468888
I actually thought the dress was nice 🤣🫣 Fashion isn’t my strong suit!
I thought ASOS had stopped their affiliate programme?

• Haha
When she said Millie said she looked like a wrestler 😳 All I could think of was Sumo 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually thought the dress was nice 🤣🫣 Fashion isn’t my strong suit!
I thought ASOS had stopped their affiliate programme?
ah no everyone is different of course! I think the dress actually looks lovely on the model on the website but now I've seen it on two people I just don't think it's nice but yeah, everyone has different tastes😊

She stopped the haul because her aff links weren’t working? We can’t have that can we - the greedy bleep needs to make some cash from her followers.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She stopped the haul because her aff links weren’t working? We can’t have that can we - the greedy bleep needs to make some cash from her followers.
She only started it this afternoon as she'd heard there was an ASOS discount code valid today and knew her followers would be more likely to place an order while it's valid. Her greed is off the scale.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she still hasn’t sold the house. She must be turning down offers as where I am down south, houses are selling within 24 hours of being listed

What are the shoes about and that dress?
The model on Asos is wearing them with that dress so she's copied her.

Could it be the links aren't working because the affiliate link scheme has been stopped?

And just picked up on something she said ...does she do these hauls for the people watching and its never her intention to keep the items? The reason I say this because of what she said about the black dress...she doesn't need one because she has one in her collection which is now sold out so she bought the asos one to show people? A bit odd ...surely she's buying the clothes for herself and not with the intention of using everything purely to make money?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.