Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell are they going to eat all that food? I think it’s gross that it just sits there on an open bench like that???

Reactions: 7
Apologies in advance for derailing BUT after seeing all the posts about SHEIN swimwear, my basket is now full. What does everyone advise for sizing (no Jess pin intended lol)
It depends what you are like I'm a 44d bra and a size 20 but I order a 4xl in Swimwear as the tops are sometimes small if you have bigger boobs like to cover my stomach aswell.

Reactions: 5
This might be an unpopular opinion but grazing tables is the worst thing ever invented ....

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The reviews are pretty good to get a good idea of sizing I’m a 22 and usually get a 3xl in most things and they fit great (Just check the length some things do come up short unless you like that 😁 )
Me too

Reactions: 4
Why is Jess buzzing her tits off over that view?? It’s absolutely nothing special at all
A wheatfield! How cheap and basic does her room look 😵💫 and been there since yesterday lunchtime but not actually used the shower yet ...no surprise there!

Reactions: 11
This might be an unpopular opinion but grazing tables is the worst thing ever invented ....
I’m so glad it’s not just me that thinks this, every time I see one I cringe! Not only the food safety/hygiene issue, but also I cannot stand all the different types of food touching each other 🤢 I’m sure I spotted houmous overflowing onto strawberries in that clip! No need!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm trying to rationalise it by saying an old fashioned buffet would be sat out just as long though? But that's not how I really feel, I think it looks warm and stale and a proper health hazard. Not sure why really 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm trying to rationalise it by saying an old fashioned buffet would be sat out just as long though? But that's not how I really feel, I think it looks warm and stale and a proper health hazard. Not sure why really 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s the way it’s all just slopped together on one big table and peoples fingers being all over it:sick: at least with buffets everything is usually in separate bowls and trays and covered with foil or lids / put in cold trays on hot plates, everything kept separate and at the right temperature mostly

Reactions: 13
It's all shoved together and looks rank. And a traditional buffet doesn't really get laid out hours before eating and leftovers are more easily tidied away and put in the fridge.

There's something very 'last days of Rome' about the grazing table... Looks a bit decadent but you'll probably end up vomming the next day!

• Haha
There's something very 'last days of Rome' about the grazing table... Looks a bit decadent but you'll probably end up vomming the next day!
Yeah and they’re clearly only for the purposes of Instagram / posting on social media. The majority of the stuff on the table most likely goes to waste.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s the way it’s all just slopped together on one big table and peoples fingers being all over it:sick: at least with buffets everything is usually in separate bowls and trays and covered with foil or lids / put in cold trays on hot plates, everything kept separate and at the right temperature mostly
This!! 💯
Cold meat should not be touching cheese, fruit etc - I’ve always disliked grazing tables 😩

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see this video of Jess on tik tok & the comments ? Because she filters everything in comments this is what people are really saying and she can’t filter it to be all positive …

Xx

Reactions: 2
I can’t read the comments as I don’t have TikTok. But I can imagine 🙄😆

Reactions: 3
What annoys me most about that discussion is that no one is complaining about fat men. It’s always about large women. Men are absolutely allowed to be fat but women aren’t. And they dress it up as being concerned with health when, for the most part, it’s misogyny. No one is out there commenting on fat men. Even branded clothing - go to somewhere like Lacoste or Ralph Lauren and you’ll find shirts and T shirts for in huge sizes for men, but try to find something that goes past a size 14-16 for women. You can’t.

I do comment on Jess’s size and her health because, from her videos, you can tell that her health is suffering now but, as many people have said, she doesn’t have to lose much weight to get her health and fitness levels back to where they were when she first became known on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.