Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Yes well said piers

They are all agreeing with what he is saying & he is right & she is purposely missing his point, yes representation matters but can't be healthy being so over weight
I wouldn't say well said Piers.
I completely agree with @Diddikins, it is misogynistic and Piers would never say any of that about a Man.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
No self respecting fat woman would wear this! I don’t know how many times I’ve said the same thing about other items from past MI COLLEKSHUNS but this has to be the worst one yet!

596ABA8C-D148-41E8-9308-D4D25BD66A4B.jpeg

031D043D-AB23-4B67-BD9A-BC6515965C39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She has very little going on outside of In The Style.
She tried to be a bit of a food influencer but all anybody noticed was that she’s a glutton. She’s tried the make up route but there’s only so many times you can watch someone put their makeup on. Even the clothes hauls got a bit much because the amount of stuff she was buying was ridiculously excessive. How many ill-fitting dresses from ASOS and Boohoo do we need to see? Especially when she is also shilling all of her In The Style stuff which is the best, most exciting clothing ever.
When really the best most exciting clothing ever was this masterpiece:

FBAB6E21-1E71-4F1B-AE5F-C846820724CE.jpeg

She absolutely loves it, guys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Sorry but trying on shoes whilst admitting your feet are shedding after a foot peel mask is fucking grim. Does she not learn?

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Em_

VIP Member
I’ve always though she looks dirty. Her tan makes it look like she’s fallen into a bath tub of marmite and hasn’t washed for days. Slobby, unkempt and generally just a sweaty mess! It isn’t even her size that makes her look dirty it’s just her overall appearance and her personality. I’m friends with a blogger who knows Ash and apparently it’s not just us thinking Jess stinks, she actually does. Ash talks about Jess all the time behind closed doors and most of the ITS models laugh at Jess when she isn’t looking. Apparently they laugh at her because when they eat at the shoots Jess piles her plate high and doesn’t leave much for others, Jess isn’t aware but everyone thinks of her as the nice but very dim fatty. Also this was last year but ash also once said how one of the set people said Jess literally “smelt like poo” at one of the shoots like she forgot to wipe her bum. I was honestly not even surprised. Jess is treated like a joke there but she brings this onto herself by being so dirty
That's really sad, poor Jess. I knew Ash was a twat, but it sounds like the other models are as well, what a load of cunts.

• Heart

Silentwhisper13

I'd have had more respect for her if she'd came on today and said she was upset at the photoshopping going on, making her appear less imperfect when she never uses filters, never hides her wobbly bits on stories etc etc. Instead, she made out she had a personal blip with her confidence and threw shade with flipping the Vs while trying on the green suit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Sorry me again… and I don’t wanna keep on but she’s saying she’s a size 24/26 and she’s stating that everything she’s wearing is a size 26 but then goes on to tell people if they’re in between sizes to go for their smaller? If that was true then surely she’d be wearing a size 24? She isn’t making any sense size-wise on this haul. She’s definitely still massively in denial about her size

Reactions: 24

Annie65

VIP Member
I remember when she had a shoot, the one with Stacey. Where they shot from the floor upwards, at that weird angle. and the girls she was with did loads of insta stories and it was the three of them and Jess was never involved. You’d see her in the background all by herself looking lost. It was sad to see tbh. It’s not like she’s not a likeable person for a few hours. She seems easy to talk too and very approachable. But those three looked like right bitches.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’ve always though she looks dirty. Her tan makes it look like she’s fallen into a bath tub of marmite and hasn’t washed for days. Slobby, unkempt and generally just a sweaty mess! It isn’t even her size that makes her look dirty it’s just her overall appearance and her personality. I’m friends with a blogger who knows Ash and apparently it’s not just us thinking Jess stinks, she actually does. Ash talks about Jess all the time behind closed doors and most of the ITS models laugh at Jess when she isn’t looking. Apparently they laugh at her because when they eat at the shoots Jess piles her plate high and doesn’t leave much for others, Jess isn’t aware but everyone thinks of her as the nice but very dim fatty. Also this was last year but ash also once said how one of the set people said Jess literally “smelt like poo” at one of the shoots like she forgot to wipe her bum. I was honestly not even surprised. Jess is treated like a joke there but she brings this onto herself by being so dirty

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Diddikins

VIP Member
Subway salads are like crack! You can have every single ingredient indoors but it will never taste as good as the subway ones. Fair play to her for going for a healthy/ier option.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Then after the questions she will show videos / photos of all the instahuns wearing it then she will show herself in the passenger seat with milli driving them to Sorello Sorello “I’m wearing a piece from mi collection to dinner tonight”

• Haha
  • Heart