Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash is a bleep who farts on tik tok for fun.
Tbh I’ve never liked her either, my friend said she’s very bitchy behind closed doors but apparently whenever she talks about Jess she always says “ah bless her, silly fat witch” and also she has a passive aggressive “feud” with Danielle Vanier apparently and always calls her “dolphin teeth”. I believe it. I know many of you don’t believe it and you’re welcome to have doubts. The world of the influencer is very fake and very false. Most people only stay connected for appearances

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've been down a bit of a rabbit hole looking at Ash and other plus size influencers and I guess you don't have to have any particular talent,
personality or look, you just have to have the guts to put yourself out there. I know a lot of it is down to luck but duck me, it is absolutely perplexing how some of them are making a living out of this.

Tbh I’ve never liked her either, my friend said she’s very bitchy behind closed doors but apparently whenever she talks about Jess she always says “ah bless her, silly fat witch” and also she has a passive aggressive “feud” with Danielle Vanier apparently and always calls her “dolphin teeth”. I believe it. I know many of you don’t believe it and you’re welcome to have doubts. The world of the influencer is very fake and very false. Most people only stay connected for appearances
Oh I absolutely believe it. If only because of the Stacy Solomon shoot where Jess looked lost in the background of other peoples posts and she was a bit down the day after. I know we have spoken about her smelling of tit but is it likely that that was people being unkind rather than her actually smelling of tit?
I’m not sure there are many people that Ash would have a good word to say about. She comes across as a bit of an hole now. She used to be quite amusing.

Reactions: 10
I particularly believe the dolphin teeth comment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just to say, I know one of the models they use very well (she wasn’t on that shoot) but she is literally the kindest girl and has been with them for years and the other girls from what I know are very similar.

I also know people that know Ash and she’s got way too big for her boots since collecting some money and actually quite nasty.

mad for Jess smelling. I don’t doubt that she has but I know deep down she is quite self conscious and I highly doubt that on one of her first ever shoots she would have smelt and also Doug on her first shoot she was liking on the food (I know she eats a lot but I know she would have been very self conscious that day). That was the only shoot that all the models were there, for her collections she does it alone.

I think the stories bullshit to be honest and Ash is a nasty prince of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am going to stick up for Jess here, we know she can be lazy at home (so can I) but i do not think for a second she would attend a photoshoot smelly in any way shape or form, if you rememeber the days she was heading to work at the dentist or wherever she was always polished and professional, i believe she would treat the photoshoots the exact same. Anyway, id like to get off of smellygate and back to hating on her extensions!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Despite everything we say about Jess, to say she smells of tit is the bottom of the barrel. I don't believe for one solitary second that she smells. Looks like she smells, maybe, but go out in public, let alone a photoshoot, smelling? Nope. That Ash can get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've followed Jess for a while and while she openly admits she sweats alot, I don't believe for one minute that she'd go out to a phot shoot smelling. She always seems to make an effort when she goes out.
I like Jess, although I do think her content at the minute is a bit stagnant.

• Heart
I dont wear make up or know anything about it but I thought the point of foundations and primers or contouring was to make you appear smooth and flawless, Jess does a better job her self, her skin looks terrible on here & was done by a professional, very glam!
She always looks dreadful with the caked on make up..all u see is her scarring and pores..
Ironic considering the amount of tit she puts on. So cue tomorrow..fake as duck excitement over the new Evans 1990 summer range..can't wait to see her stepping forwards and back whilst modelling.🥱🙄😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyway, even if that Ash looks like a nasty piece of work, these are quoted words from someone who knows someone who knows someone, and it's all anonymous obviously.... I mean we gotta naturally be careful with that kind of news.
Even when two people speak directly, they can be misunderstandings, so imagine.

Reactions: 9
Wow she looks huge in that flowery dress. I was expecting something animal print when she was saying previously that it was her fav ever print.

This PR package - the way she’s throwing the items around 🤦🏼‍♀️ Personally think that shows how little she values getting the free bits, some people would really appreciate!

Reactions: 15
Wow she looks huge in that flowery dress. I was expecting something animal print when she was saying previously that it was her fav ever print.
That print is vile. It’s very 90s Pat Butcher.

This PR package - the way she’s throwing the items around 🤦🏼‍♀️ Personally think that shows how little she values getting the free bits, some people would really appreciate!
What I got from those stories, she’s going to pick out the bits she wants, give some bits to friends and family and then do a giveaway with the tit that no one wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised ITS bother with make up at all the amount they edit the photos they may as well save money on the 'MUA'

Reactions: 6
What I got from those stories, she’s going to pick out the bits she wants, give some bits to friends and family and then do a giveaway with the tit that no one wants?
I took it the same way tbh - pure greed as usual from Jess

That pr package is insane. To be honest seeing stuff like that just makes me never want to shop with them. It's completely over the top. Of course if they would like to give me one I would gladly accept.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That pr package is insane. To be honest seeing stuff like that just makes me never want to shop with them. It's completely over the top. Of course if they would like to give me one I would gladly accept.
Theres probably about £500-£1000 worth of stuff in there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I dont wear make up or know anything about it but I thought the point of foundations and primers or contouring was to make you appear smooth and flawless, Jess does a better job her self, her skin looks terrible on here & was done by a professional, very glam!
I'm clueless when it comes to makeup,.but I think the only time they've done her make up nice was for her swimwear shoot, well it was the best she's ever had from an ITS Mua.

Reactions: 2
So fed up with these companies throwing stuff at insta huns. It can't be for advertising as Jess has said she's giving some away (the bits she doesn't want!) so she won't be able to demonstrate how to use those things. The companies would be better off giving freebies to loyal customers with each order. I refuse to buy from these companies and the list grows longer each day. It just feels like they're taking the pee out of actual paying customers 🤬

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.