Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought one of her first wrap tops cause I’m a fool and so unflattering on my size 18 body
Those wrap tops were bleeping awful. I tried one and could have sized up OR down and it wouldn't have fit me. Just garbage.

Reactions: 3
I got a jac jossa dress for a wedding, only ordered it as it was the only one I could find that I liked. It was pleated and it was thrown in the bag. All crumpled and a mess. I got it for £25 but it was £48 originally. Pretty poor quality as well x

Reactions: 3
I got one of the Jess maxi dresses before, black with a shirred bust, it's absolutely terrible quality material and the bust area isn't properly fitted for the size dress it was (24).

Reactions: 1
Also anyone else see she answered a question asking if the clothes are sustainable/made in sweat shops? She wrote a typically copy and pasted response to it instead of actually being honest
67E3CFA6-1589-4494-9AE3-934CB2C761B6.jpeg

41ABCF26-74A8-46A1-B2BC-B351ACAE4CFF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she looks alright in the pictures, despite the photoshopping in the suit picture.

There’s not that much in this COLLEKSHUN is there? Thing is I’d pay like 40 quid for a dress from a nice brand on asos but not in the style cos it’s just tit quality! that hideous 2 piece is 60 quid!!

I reckon she looks alright in the pictures, despite the photoshopping in the suit picture.
Me too- I think she’s looked worse in previous collections 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.