Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said many times but her long hair looks so tit! Does not suit here at all

Reactions: 10
I know it’s been said many times but her long hair looks so tit! Does not suit here at all
It’s the blending, or should I say lack of, the front looks particularly bad as you can see her own hair and how it literally sits on top of the extensions… even some shaping and blending at the front would have improved it… not a lot mind, but a bit!

Also, those roots she’s just had coloured look terrible, it’s just been slapped on her head too, it’s a completely different tone to the rest of her hair, I mean the brunette tones in her hair. It can’t even be called a root smudge as it doesn’t blend into the rest of her hair.. she really picks some terrible hairdressers and I thought, with the coins she’s shelling and conning from people, she could afford to have really lovely extensions that are actually blended along with the colour so much better… those extensions already look ratty and dry and she’s been gifted how much expensive hair care products so she has no excuse for not looking after them properly.

Reactions: 7
Asking for more money for the house isn’t greedy, I wouldn’t say. She’s not in a rush to sell it, and should take full advantage of the market. They will be paying more for their new property due to the market, so should take as much as they can. We sold ours in March, we were told it could go on the market for £x but to expect to get more/higher offers, it still has to go on the market at its value really, but that doesn’t stop potential buyers offering more.
Ended up selling £10k over the asking price but we sold it in a weekend… not a month! After a month, I’d reconsider. But I totally get not wanting to accept offers if they’re under or only at the full value, in the current market.

Reactions: 6
I am surprised it’s still on the market though. Average at the moment is less than a week to sell and way over asking. I’m sure she’s had offers for over asking so wonder how much she’s looking for. It’s been on for a month now, market isn’t like it used to be as she’s seen not being able to get second viewings on other houses because they go so quickly. We brought our new house on a 10 minute open house

Reactions: 3
Asking for more money for the house isn’t greedy, I wouldn’t say. She’s not in a rush to sell it, and should take full advantage of the market. They will be paying more for their new property due to the market, so should take as much as they can. We sold ours in March, we were told it could go on the market for £x but to expect to get more/higher offers, it still has to go on the market at its value really, but that doesn’t stop potential buyers offering more.
Ended up selling £10k over the asking price but we sold it in a weekend… not a month! After a month, I’d reconsider. But I totally get not wanting to accept offers if they’re under or only at the full value, in the current market.
Sure… but you summed it up yourself, your house moved fast. Hers isn’t shifting because she’s (likely!) being greedy and wanting more than people want to spend/the house is worth.

I have a velvet sofa and I leave dents on the pile, I’m not a big girl either. Children leave their butt marks too, I think it’s more common than people think.
It's not the velvet, it's the stuffing. They shouldn't have let it damage like that.

More shopping?! Really?! She’s got a problem.

And how out of breath is she just walking to the car?

Reactions: 6
Random £30+ bags

Read the room Jess
After Stacey Solomon (who can well afford to pay herself) today being gifted over £20k worth of furniture and crockery for her 'wedding' by Ikea, I think Jess spending £30 on a bag is pretty insignificant. And at least she's bought it rather than begged for a gifted one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
After Stacey Solomon (who can well afford to pay herself) today being gifted over £20k worth of furniture and crockery for her 'wedding' by Ikea, I think Jess spending £30 on a bag is pretty insignificant. And at least she's bought it rather than begged for a gifted one.
Exactly and she'll never be as bad as that Skank, she's certainly cleaner 😉

The fact that she keeps banging on about wether to keep both bags or send them back, makes me think she is struggling for money more than she lets on?
If I genuinely loved 2 bags and wanted to treat myself after doing some overtime shifts ( having more money ) then I wouldn’t question buying both bags.. makes me think she doesn’t have a big income like I once thought.

Reactions: 5
The fact that she keeps banging on about wether to keep both bags or send them back, makes me think she is struggling for money more than she lets on?
If I genuinely loved 2 bags and wanted to treat myself after doing some overtime shifts ( having more money ) then I wouldn’t question buying both bags.. makes me think she doesn’t have a big income like I once thought.
I think it's the having a billion holidays in the last few months that might have done it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Or she doesn't like either bag that much. If you wanted a new handbag wouldn't you shop around a bit? Look in different shops ? She's spent £ 100 + on 2 bags she's really not that bothered about and from the only shop she went into! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think she just has nothing else to say and this is her way of keeping up engagement. How many poll posts does a person need to put up about 2 bags?

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she said she doesn't really like bags, she wasn't saying that when she was getting free Fiorelli bag's.

Milli looks like a sausage bursting from its skin in that polo shirt. Maybe he's in denial about his size too 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
No I think she is just the epitome of impulse buying. Especially if she thinks it's a bargain. Like she would buy something just because it is 70% off kind of thing. And let's face it, plus size people don't have many options on the high street so accessories are the only thing she can buy in an actual shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.