Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niki14

Just coming to say how fat n swollen are her legs. Also as a local girl the nine pins had a lot at stick a few months ago after doing an over priced buffet for a funeral ( it’s opposite saltwell crem our local crem) and it was calling people out publicly after they complained. It’s not the best pub and has had quite a bit of controversy since the beginning of lock down. But now she’s said it’s one of her friends ooh. And who can eat a hot fkn dinner here today in costa del Gateshead it’s roasting. I live in her vicinity n windows are open fan is on I’m in a tshirt no pants with a cold drink n I had a sarny for dinner 😂😂
I quite like the nine pins too.
I know it's hot but iv still been out for Sunday dinner. It was cool inside the pub and I really fancied one! Sat outside now though and I'm sweating my tits off but desperate to catch a bit sun

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh wow those ITS pics look nothing like her 🤔 She looks like a completely different person and they've slimmed her down massively. Not good at all in my opinion, surely as a 'body positive ' person she should insist on them been not airbrushed?
Are these the same pics she said she wasn't happy with how she looked in them when she got them? Probably couldn't slag off the editing and make ITS look bad seeing as they pay her wages but wonder if that's the reason

Em_

VIP Member
Just seen a Snag Tights swimwear ad & it was promoting Power Mesh boob support, it'd gone before I could screenshot it though
I saw Kris Jenner advertise it earlier for one of Kims skim collections. I instantly thought of Jess.

Niki14

What just giving page? Have I missed something?
Was for a friend's work colleague who needed help funding flying home as took ill abroad and found out they had a brain tumour, the insurance wouldn't cover it or something. I went on to read and donate and seen Jess's donation

motherp

Im curious to know about this power mesh im very ample ib the chest 46gg and i need the support i like a couple of the tops,would only buy reduced in price though but dont want me knockers round me knees lol

What a whirlwind Jess has been on recently.

Her house is now up for sale, sadly the sofa bum print was missing from the Rightmove advert.
She's now back on holiday, and is shilling her brand new swimwear collekshun which she definitely didn't design herself as there's a lot of black...
Oooob haven’t followed Jess in ages ! Why she selling her house ? Can she no longer afford it after giving up work to be an influencer ?