Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now see that she’s going today/soon so no more Kolleckshuns just yet.

I felt like sending her a message saying “How’s that dizziness?”
She doesn’t look that big from the front but when she turns sideways 😳

Reactions: 10
She should really cut back on that syrup she’s adding to these iced coffees. Another way to add more calories to your day Jess! Dancing around in the kitchen in your pjs 🥴🤮 she clearly has nothing wrong with her ear or balance/dizziness. She just couldn’t be arsed to go up for the meeting with ITS!
Absolutely! I wonder if she knows that you can get sugar free syrups, but the amount she’s putting in that drink is unbelievable!! How sickly sweet must that be! 🥴

Reactions: 6
She has piled the weight on. That's probably why its don't do many photos from her sideways. She looks smaller face on but like someone else said, from the side it's a different story.

Going away again. Wonder how Milli feels about all this. He probably works 100x harder and has to watch his lazy wife do duck all day then have constant holidays. She only really cleans the house for viewings....before she was moving she has been known to sit on the sofa ALL day and literally do duck all

Reactions: 15
Trying to watch her stories whilst on public transport but honestly don't want anyone to catch a glimpse and think she's my friend 🤣 She's so cringe dancing round her kitchen and guffawing for the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that cup/bottle thing is so good why didn’t she make her iced coffee in it,rather then a pint glass.
I think she uses it for water, I’ve seen her mention water and drink from it quite a bit in past stories.

Reactions: 5
So good to see she's made a miraculous recovery and is able to drive to Yorkshire today!

Why do they lie? If she didn't want to drive to her meeting (to do her job!) with ITS why not just say nothing on stories ? No one would be any the wiser ..but to bare face lie ? Why ???

Reactions: 16
Agreed! Was even tempted to get the trousers.

On that note, dont shoot me, did anyone buy her multiway swimsuit and can tell me what it's like?
Ahh, I’m ashamed to admit I did buy the orange bikini (I loved the print) and to be honest, it’s a bag of tit and going straight back! Power mesh?! I’d like to know what shite she was banging on about with power mesh?! It has NO support in it whatsoever. It was wayyyy too big on the band, despite tightening it as much as I could, the band was baggy and looked ridiculous but it was wayyyy too small on the cups for me.

I didn’t even try the bikini bottoms on, and if I had I would have tried over my underwear but they had no protective layer in them which made me wary as it was clear they were a return, the bags had been opened prior to me receiving them and they were just chucked in the bags, no kind of care or fold in any way.

I’m not sure if the swimsuit is the same, but I was not impressed, far too expensive despite the 25% off and peeved they deduct £2.50 to return orders too. Why do I never learn 🥴 every bloody time I order some shite from In the Style I’m always disappointed and kick myself 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ahh, I’m ashamed to admit I did buy the orange bikini (I loved the print) and to be honest, it’s a bag of tit and going straight back! Power mesh?! I’d like to know what shite she was banging on about with power mesh?! It has NO support in it whatsoever. It was wayyyy too big on the band, despite tightening it as much as I could, the band was baggy and looked ridiculous but it was wayyyy too small on the cups for me.

I didn’t even try the bikini bottoms on, and if I had I would have tried over my underwear but they had no protective layer in them which made me wary as it was clear they were a return, the bags had been opened prior to me receiving them and they were just chucked in the bags, no kind of care or fold in any way.

I’m not sure if the swimsuit is the same, but I was not impressed, far too expensive despite the 25% off and peeved they deduct £2.50 to return orders too. Why do I never learn 🥴 every bloody time I order some shite from In the Style I’m always disappointed and kick myself 😵💫
Appreciate the honest feedback, sorry it was tit. I'm the same must've ordered 3 or 4 times and only ever kept 2 items. Was so tempted by the cozzie to wear as an 'out out' top. Might give it a few weeks and see if it goes down to a tenner lol

Reactions: 4
Apologies in advance for derailing BUT after seeing all the posts about SHEIN swimwear, my basket is now full. What does everyone advise for sizing (no Jess pin intended lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies in advance for derailing BUT after seeing all the posts about SHEIN swimwear, my basket is now full. What does everyone advise for sizing (no Jess pin intended lol)
Bloody love Shein, I always check the reviews for sizing advice. However, if it helps gage sizing, I'm an 18 top 20 bottom and dresses and tops I've always got a 1xl and fit like a dream

Reactions: 6
The reviews are pretty good to get a good idea of sizing I’m a 22 and usually get a 3xl in most things and they fit great (Just check the length some things do come up short unless you like that 😁 )

Reactions: 4
The sizing on Shein is wild but for every garment and every size they provide excellent measurements so just take your time and check those, much better than going off the given size.

Reactions: 3
Appreciate the honest feedback, sorry it was tit. I'm the same must've ordered 3 or 4 times and only ever kept 2 items. Was so tempted by the cozzie to wear as an 'out out' top. Might give it a few weeks and see if it goes down to a tenner lol
Ahh, you’re welcome! No doubt it will go down to a tenner at some point, they always do! The costume may be different, I’d hate to put you off but honestly, I’d say it’s likely not worth the current price, even with the 25% off at the mo… I don’t know why I am still surprised that a plus size range is not designed for plus size, the shapes, the cut of the design, the non-existent support… just not made or designed for plus size bodies, which vary so much in shape and size too… it’s almost like it’s standard size with more fabric added but no thought into how it’s going to fit… I hope that makes sense 🤪

The hot tub and seating area looks like it's next to a working cowshed. How idyllic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh, you’re welcome! No doubt it will go down to a tenner at some point, they always do! The costume may be different, I’d hate to put you off but honestly, I’d say it’s likely not worth the current price, even with the 25% off at the mo… I don’t know why I am still surprised that a plus size range is not designed for plus size, the shapes, the cut of the design, the non-existent support… just not made or designed for plus size bodies, which vary so much in shape and size too… it’s almost like it’s standard size with more fabric added but no thought into how it’s going to fit… I hope that makes sense 🤪
Totally makes sense, they just want the plus size pound, its not designed with plus size in mind and that's why they whack a bit of extra fabric in, stick it on am influencer and be done!

That patio area looks like it’s not furnished off at all with all they brown flooring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.