Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I will say one nice thing, I like that style of giveaway. I just thought I really bloody hate those giveaways where everyone has to follow xyz and you have to tag 10 million mates.

Reactions: 22

sailorcherries

VIP Member
First time poster on this thread but surely Jess's issue with the photos photoshoot is that she is genuinely getting too big for the clothes.
She seems to be at the very top end of the sizing, with little to no wiggle room, therefore everything looks shit.

Reactions: 21

Furnessian

VIP Member
What size was she wearing in the green suit? My insta is playing up and the sound was all in and out.

She looks very 'mingey' in all the trousers. I think if she sat down in the floral wafters, they would slice her growler in two.

• Haha

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
That story about Jess is just awful . If she reads here she will be mortified cus I certainly would be to think people are saying those things about me . It’s just horrid

• Sad

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I struggle to believe that story if I'm honest. I know she's not the cleanest of people and she comes on stories a hot mess but stinking of shit is pushing it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Just to say, I know one of the models they use very well (she wasn’t on that shoot) but she is literally the kindest girl and has been with them for years and the other girls from what I know are very similar.

I also know people that know Ash and she’s got way too big for her boots since collecting some money and actually quite nasty.

mad for Jess smelling. I don’t doubt that she has but I know deep down she is quite self conscious and I highly doubt that on one of her first ever shoots she would have smelt and also Doug on her first shoot she was liking on the food (I know she eats a lot but I know she would have been very self conscious that day). That was the only shoot that all the models were there, for her collections she does it alone.

I think the stories bullshit to be honest and Ash is a nasty prince of work.

• Heart

JSquared

VIP Member
Well we can’t say this thread is never lively. The latest convo has me howling.
TBF, whether she stinks or not, she doesn’t deserve people being cruel about her behind her back. Could be why she is always anxious about the shoots (IMO) and put on this fake excitement.
I think she feels trapped by ITS. If that ends, what else has she got 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Latest Readly ad - now I do have a soft spot for Jess but come on lass, you and Milli want us to believe that you are considering purchasing a project home where you can renovate it and you're reading magazines for inspiration?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Foreverfalcons

So fed up with these companies throwing stuff at insta huns. It can't be for advertising as Jess has said she's giving some away (the bits she doesn't want!) so she won't be able to demonstrate how to use those things. The companies would be better off giving freebies to loyal customers with each order. I refuse to buy from these companies and the list grows longer each day. It just feels like they're taking the pee out of actual paying customers 🤬

lady03

I ordered the dress last night with 20% off, I sized down can’t wait to cinch it in at the waist and maybe grunge it up as well ! The possibilities are endless 🤣

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I'm just gonna say it ..it royally pisses me off that these instahuns are sent hundreds of £ worth of products for doing sweet f a ..whilst the rest of us have to work our arses off doing real jobs to save up for just one Opalex product or a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. They don't need most of what they get sent and they certainly don't appreciate it! It disgusts me at times how greedy and grabby they are. Let's wait and see if she actually does do a give away..!

• Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
Contrary to what people think fat people do eat salads sometimes and are still fat.

I don't think anyone is praising her for showing the salad. More the fact she shows shit food she gets hate, she shows a salad...she gets hate. She can't actually win no matter what she does
True dat. I'm a fat bastard and eat salad nearly every day!

(Is this gonna be the new cornedbeefgate?🙈)

• Haha

Niki14

Just went to donate to the just giving page and Jess has donated £500. Really nice of her considering it's a friend of a friend

• Heart
Reactions: 19

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I thought she looked lovely on the day of the “shoot”, hair and makeup etc - she looked pretty. But those final photos barely look anything like her…. Her face looks very square and it’s like she’s a mash up of Jac Jossa and that mess Ash. It’s really weird.

Also, all the photos are taken head on? 🤔 as if to disguise her real shape/ how much bigger she is / appears side on. That sucks.

Reactions: 19