Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat people can eat. Slim people can eat.
However people here are literally praising her for showing a picture of a salad.

She is an "influencer," and she clearly knows what people have said/thought after seeing those pictures.
She will also be aware of this thread.

That salad is calculated, especially after she stopped showing all the shite she normally eats.
Contrary to what people think fat people do eat salads sometimes and are still fat.

I don't think anyone is praising her for showing the salad. More the fact she shows tit food she gets hate, she shows a salad...she gets hate. She can't actually win no matter what she does

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That woman she shared on her stories wore a size 22 and she looked nothing like a 22, the clothes fit her perfectly so it shows you just how crappy the sizing is! Also Jess has been in denial about her size for a very very long time, she is definitely nearing a 30. Most the things she gets that are a size 24/26 and fit her are stretchy fit so obviously they’ll stretch to fit her. But it’ll get to a certain stage where she won’t be able to deny it anymore. She’s not a size 24, hasn’t been for years!
Yeah she seems to think because she can get them on they fit her. I don’t understand her logic. I could probably squeeze in to size 16s but it would not be flattering at all. I’ve really gone off her. She’s sold herself out in my opinion. Promotes anything at all.

Reactions: 3
Contrary to what people think fat people do eat salads sometimes and are still fat.

I don't think anyone is praising her for showing the salad. More the fact she shows tit food she gets hate, she shows a salad...she gets hate. She can't actually win no matter what she does
True dat. I'm a fat bastard and eat salad nearly every day!

(Is this gonna be the new cornedbeefgate?🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s definitely shown that salad fo show people she’s not a slob and look at me I am healthy and trying
Instahuns are forever trying to prove a point and push something

Reactions: 3
how do you not spot a hole in a sock like that when you do the washing or at least fold the washing? Wtf Jess

Reactions: 2
She has no content atm so we're all focusing on a (fast food🙄) salad. What will come next?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has no content atm so we're all focusing on a (fast food🙄) salad. What will come next?
This is spot on. She has NOTHING to say. Even the house move has stalled. No doubt she’ll drag the giveaway out just for a bit of content.

Reactions: 8
Why were they both up until 10pm last night cleaning and she did more this morning? What do they both do all week which means their house needed that much cleaning?!

Reactions: 15
She's moaning that if someone doesn't turn up to the viewing it makes all their cleaning "pointless"

How grubby must they be when they don't have people around 🫣🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I could have people turn up at my door right now and I would be happy to show them around. How can your house be such a tit hole when you have the whole day to yourself. I work full time and go gym three times a week and still manage to keep my house nice, and im doing this by myself, no help from the other half. And I’m sure you are all the same.
shes honestly such a lazy person

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think salad gate is over and now it's cleaning gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.