Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story about Jess is just awful . If she reads here she will be mortified cus I certainly would be to think people are saying those things about me . It’s just horrid

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't believe the story at all. As you know I'm friends with jess's good friend. Not once has she said she stinks, iv been in company with her many times over the years (not recently) and she's never stunk at all. I'm not saying the poster is lying because it could just be that Ash lass making tit up but I just don't believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know it’s mean but I’d be more inclined to believe it if someone said she smelt of BO. Only because she sits around festering after she’s been sweating a lot.
Outside of babies and toddlers, I don’t think I’ve met anyone who smells of actual tit - unless they have just farted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing I can think of….and bare in mind this is at a far extent….if she sharted?

regardless and of what I’ve said previously - does feel a bit bullying. But anyone who claims to be a Instagram influencer do have their head up their arses to an extent

Reactions: 1
The only thing I can think of….and bare in mind this is at a far extent….if she sharted?

regardless and of what I’ve said previously - does feel a bit bullying. But anyone who claims to be a Instagram influencer do have their head up their arses to an extent
Or maybe she had wiped her bum but not properly? She might struggle to wipe with the extra weight. But then would you still be able to smell it that badly?
That’s if it’s even true. As I say, if it was BO or just a musty smell I’d believe it more.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe this is a topic of discussion on a thread about a woman in her 30s🤣🤣🤣 this thread is wild, honestly😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe this is a topic of discussion on a thread about a woman in her 30s🤣🤣🤣 this thread is wild, honestly😂😂
I’m actually sat here laughing. For my 2 pence worth I don’t think she was saying she had had a tit and not wiped, she was saying it smelt like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF is this actual thread?! Speculating if a grown woman can wipe her bum or not?????

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or maybe she had wiped her bum but not properly? She might struggle to wipe with the extra weight. But then would you still be able to smell it that badly?
That’s if it’s even true. As I say, if it was BO or just a musty smell I’d believe it more.
Even if that's the case, you would also smell the tit and go and check yourself, right?

What a conversation!

Had me in fits this evening ... analysing whether she wiped, farted, sharted or whatever 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious
I’m actually crying tears of laughter at what people are saying😂😂😂 I’ve never been near Jess but I do think she’s dirty and the story honestly seemed believable. The person who told me is someone who has quite a large following and she’s regularly at influencer parties and events. I can’t out her but I know she speaks to ash on a regular basis.Who knows maybe her BO smelt of poo? Sometimes sweaty people who haven’t washed for ages stink like poo

I used to be on some weightloss message boards back in the day and as I was mainly active in a group for people who had 5 stone or more to lose. That seemed to cover quite a range, from people who really did have about 5 stone to lose and for people who were a lot heavier. Not being able to wipe their arses properly any more was a big motivator for some people to lose weight. It wasn't an issue for me because even at my biggest, my arse wasn't that big but I can see how someone like Jess who has a big bum and short arms just might not be able to do it. There are even devices for people to buy which help with this.

Of course some witch saying she stinks of tit doesn't mean she actually stinks of tit but we all know she could do a bit better on her personal hygiene. Showering the night before a shoot and not the day of the shoot is not good enough, especially when you know people will be physically close to you doing hair and make up etc.

Reactions: 13
Well we can’t say this thread is never lively. The latest convo has me howling.
TBF, whether she stinks or not, she doesn’t deserve people being cruel about her behind her back. Could be why she is always anxious about the shoots (IMO) and put on this fake excitement.
I think she feels trapped by ITS. If that ends, what else has she got 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t have a good hygiène rroutine and that is enough. I am not sure I want to know how much she stinks... she should take care about herself.

Reactions: 6
She must be doing alright financially if they are moving and she had £500 to donate to a GoFundMe. That's very kind and generous of her but that's an awful lot of money to have spare to donate to someone she doesn't know.

And she's always got the crotch glide.

Reactions: 9
Jusging by her recent content, absolutely nothing. She posted videos of herself getting into her car!

I love this thread. First we had #cornedbeefgate and now we have #arsewipegate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be doing alright financially if they are moving and she had £500 to donate to a GoFundMe. That's very kind and generous of her but that's an awful lot of money to have spare to donate to someone she doesn't know.

And she's always got the crotch glide.
I think she’s raked in more money than we think! Each collection probably earns her a ton of coin, there are a lot of gullible people who buy her collections. She’s had loads of them come out in the last year and this year too, so she’s probably made a very very large sum. She doesn’t earn peanuts. From each collection she’ll probably earn a commission on every item sold

I think she’s raked in more money than we think! Each collection probably earns her a ton of coin, there are a lot of gullible people who buy her collections. She’s had loads of them come out in the last year and this year too, so she’s probably made a very very large sum. She doesn’t earn peanuts. From each collection she’ll probably earn a commission on every item sold
I tried to find what they earn online but all I could find was 100k followers averages £500 per post but that's not inc aff links, sales, other ads etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.