Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's "turkey neck" here? I always understood it to be loose skin on your neck that comes with age (I am starting to get it)

Reactions: 4
God she’s thick isn’t she. Newsflash Jess, it’s hot, your lip balm has melted and isn’t solid … she literally acts so dim it’s like she does it to appear humorous but it just makes her look stupid
22541902-116F-4D25-8DA4-0D26660B2D42.jpeg

Reactions: 9
God she’s thick isn’t she. Newsflash Jess, it’s hot, your lip balm has melted and isn’t solid … she literally acts so dim it’s like she does it to appear humorous but it just makes her look stupid
That’s one of the things that annoys me about her. She plays dumb to be funny and again, it isn’t.

Reactions: 12
She’s acting like she’s the only one experiencing the heat. Just shows how little content she has. She could have done a shopping haul from the outlets but I imagine she won’t unless she can earn off aff links 🙄

Reactions: 6
A lot of them were aimed directly at Jess and fat people in general unless I read them wrong
Don’t read them then! It’s click bait! I’m going to be harsh here, but if people are triggered by comments or opinions then that’s their own insecurities coming out.
I say this as a size 18 larger girl (previously 24) & others opinions are none of my business!
If I know I’m healthy, drink my water, move my body daily, don’t eat too much processed food, I’m doing all I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How does her hair look like that not even a day after getting it done at the hairdressers?! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it ok to be relieved and at the same time slightly disappointed that she didn't do an Ivy Verdue application demo?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve always though she looks dirty. Her tan makes it look like she’s fallen into a bath tub of marmite and hasn’t washed for days. Slobby, unkempt and generally just a sweaty mess! It isn’t even her size that makes her look dirty it’s just her overall appearance and her personality. I’m friends with a blogger who knows Ash and apparently it’s not just us thinking Jess stinks, she actually does. Ash talks about Jess all the time behind closed doors and most of the ITS models laugh at Jess when she isn’t looking. Apparently they laugh at her because when they eat at the shoots Jess piles her plate high and doesn’t leave much for others, Jess isn’t aware but everyone thinks of her as the nice but very dim fatty. Also this was last year but ash also once said how one of the set people said Jess literally “smelt like poo” at one of the shoots like she forgot to wipe her bum. I was honestly not even surprised. Jess is treated like a joke there but she brings this onto herself by being so dirty

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ash talks about Jess all the time behind closed doors and most of the ITS models laugh at Jess when she isn’t looking. Apparently they laugh at her because when they eat at the shoots Jess piles her plate high and doesn’t leave much for others, Jess isn’t aware but everyone thinks of her as the nice but very dim fatty.
Didn’t she hint at people not being friendly to her at one of the first In The Style shoots she did. Was it the for the Stacy Solomon stuff that she looked squeezed into?
As for the nice but dim fatty thing, that’s the persona that Jess has been showing for the last 6months or so. I don’t think she’s stupid but she tries to come across ditsy and I don’t think it works for her.

How two faced is it though? Her and Ash were all over each other a while ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aww I feel a bit sad that the other models laugh at Jess behind her back.
Seems very cruel
I agree. They're hardly bloody Cindy Crawford themselves, are they?

Speaking as a fat person, you have no choice really than to be scrupulously fresh and clean because people expect the opposite of you. Jess is letting us down by having poor personal hygiene. It's double standards and I know it is but that's the way it is.

Also, it's just bad manners to everyone around you to stink. Why can't she get a shower before a shoot? It's always the night before. I can't imagine going into work without washing properly, for my own comfort as well as anyone else's.

Same with the piling up your plate. I don't give a duck what anyone thinks of my eating habits but I don't want to have more than my share at the expense of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same with the piling up your plate. I don't give a duck what anyone thinks of my eating habits but I don't want to have more than my share at the expense of others.
I can believe she does that. She is just pure greedy. Look at the posts she used to do whenever she was gifted food - she’d be poking and prodding it and practically dribbling all over it. I always think about when she got the fancy chocolate bars and snapped at Milli and nearly took his hand off when he went to take a small piece. Then we were subjected to a video of her with a mouth so full of the chocolate she could barely chew it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.