Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s made by her why can’t they make a dress that doesn’t scrape the floor for once.
and it’s the same print , regurgitated 5-6 times in different things. Trousers, maxi, short Dress, long dress, top….. how unoriginal
And I’m sorry but she can’t dress for tit
Don’t even mention her spice girl hair style

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Someone has put some comparison pics on the Adam Frisby thread which show just how much ITS photoshop pics even though the liar of an owner Adam Frisby aka the grief thief says they don't...perhaps that is what Jess was upset about ? The photoshopping is soo bad!

Reactions: 10
If it’s made by her why can’t they make a dress that doesn’t scrape the floor for once.
and it’s the same print , regurgitated 5-6 times in different things. Trousers, maxi, short Dress, long dress, top….. how unoriginal
And I’m sorry but she can’t dress for tit
Don’t even mention her spice girl hair style
I was going to say about her hair - she looked like a fat Baby Spice in the pink dress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The green suit could look quite nice if it fit properly but in the picture it not only looks skin tight, it also looks like the bottom half of her body is on the wrong way round?!
This is a really old reference but for some reason the long flowery dress put me in mind of Demis Roussos (I don’t suppose anyone will know who I’m on about but when I was a child I was absolutely fascinated by this man in a “long dress” 😂)
Jess looks really pretty when she’s made up. These outfits do her no favours at all.
And I absolutely wouldn’t comment on her weight if she seemed happy and healthy, but she just doesn’t to me.
I know who Demis Roussos was he use to warble forever and ever in a very high pitched voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, some of the pieces are nice and would suit loads of people BUT she did not design because she would never be causing dead in anything that isn’t skin tight. I think I could see her wearing potentially the black midi dress and two of the plain short dresses. Apart from that, before ITS have you ever seen her in anything like these?

Questions about MI KOLLEKSHUN, anyone?

Price range?
Maternity wear?
Baby shower/wedding/etc suitable?
Jess's favourite piece?
True to size?

Any we have missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Questions about MI KOLLEKSHUN, anyone?

Price range?
Maternity wear?
Baby shower/wedding/etc suitable?
Jess's favourite piece?
True to size?

Any we have missed?
Is there anything we've not seen yet?
Will it be available in petite and tall?

• Haha
Then after the questions she will show videos / photos of all the instahuns wearing it then she will show herself in the passenger seat with milli driving them to Sorello Sorello “I’m wearing a piece from mi collection to dinner tonight”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Then after the questions she will show videos / photos of all the instahuns wearing it then she will show herself in the passenger seat with milli driving them to Sorello Sorello “I’m wearing a piece from mi collection to dinner tonight”
So bleeping true ! 🤣

Reactions: 4
New to the thread so apologies if this has been said! 😂

Since she started ‘working’ with ITS everything she posts is an AD. I’m bloody bored of it now! Let alone her overly caked face of make up! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I bought one of her first wrap tops cause I’m a fool and so unflattering on my size 18 body

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.