Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people were right the other day speculating whether her little meltdown was about her weight because a salad has appeared now lol. They're popular on slimming world, I wonder if she'll secretly do SW 👀

Reactions: 9
I know we like to criticise people for tiny things on here, well, I know I do, but at least Jess is attempting to eat a bit better. I'm sure she is bright enough to realise a salad covered in dressings can be higher in calories than a burger but it has to be better for you overall and also tasty. I'm not giving her a pat on the back for being a performative "good fatty" but we slag her off when she has chips and we slag her off when she has a salad so maybe it's not the food that's the issue here.

Having said that, it will be back to kebabs and slavering over gifted brownies later

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah funny that after she all of a sudden stopped showing her enormous portions of food.

Reactions: 1
Her range seems to go upto a 30 which is probably not far off where she is size wise now in anything fitted. Most of her collection seems to be still available so it's not exactly a huge success and her attempted sales pitch of you need to buy quickly because they won't be restocking ...well they won't need to restock if it hasn't sold!
She started complaining/openly feeling sad about the photos. It's not very sales-oriented.

Reactions: 3
Subway salads are really nice though and she probably doesn't have all that salad in her fridge?
that was my thought too. Sometimes it's nice to get one made for you like any other takeaway. It is pricey but they are nice

I don't get them now because they are a bit out of my budget but meh,at least she's trying

Reactions: 10
Subway salads are like crack! You can have every single ingredient indoors but it will never taste as good as the subway ones. Fair play to her for going for a healthy/ier option.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a whirlwind Jess has been on recently.

Her house is now up for sale, sadly the sofa bum print was missing from the Rightmove advert.
She's now back on holiday, and is shilling her brand new swimwear collekshun which she definitely didn't design herself as there's a lot of black...
Oooob haven’t followed Jess in ages ! Why she selling her house ? Can she no longer afford it after giving up work to be an influencer ?

I don't get why she gets a pat on the back for eating a salad.
She is massively overweight.
She has put a tit tonne of weight on recently.
She is struggling to try on clothes without getting out of breath, obviously weight related.
She had a cry over recent pictures of herself that were heavily edited and also showcased her truer size.

One salad doesn't mean she's made any attempt to change that, it also doesn't mean it's not laden with sauce, and it is still a massive portion.
One salad also isn't the epitome of health, even for someone as unhealthy as her.
Going out a short walk would be more beneficial and actually noteworthy, for her, as its something she doesn't really enjoy.

Reactions: 13
Oooob haven’t followed Jess in ages ! Why she selling her house ? Can she no longer afford it after giving up work to be an influencer ?
Nah she's upgrading.
I love subway salads. Subway sandwiches can be really low calories too. I calorie count during the week and could have a subway sandwich every day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get why she gets a pat on the back for eating a salad.
She is massively overweight.
She has put a tit tonne of weight on recently.
She is struggling to try on clothes without getting out of breath, obviously weight related.
She had a cry over recent pictures of herself that were heavily edited and also showcased her truer size.

One salad doesn't mean she's made any attempt to change that, it also doesn't mean it's not laden with sauce, and it is still a massive portion.
One salad also isn't the epitome of health, even for someone as unhealthy as her.
Going out a short walk would be more beneficial and actually noteworthy, for her, as its something she doesn't really enjoy.
She doesn't need a pat on the back, but it's just food. She can't do right for doing wrong. Fat people are still allowed to eat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She doesn't need a pat on the back, but it's just food. She can't do right for doing wrong. Fat people are still allowed to eat 😂
Fat people can eat. Slim people can eat.
However people here are literally praising her for showing a picture of a salad.

She is an "influencer," and she clearly knows what people have said/thought after seeing those pictures.
She will also be aware of this thread.

That salad is calculated, especially after she stopped showing all the shite she normally eats.

Reactions: 8
How many more collections can they do for Jess? They must have exhausted all avenues by now in terms of clothing.
However people here are literally praising her for showing a picture of a salad.

She is an "influencer," and she clearly knows what people have said/thought after seeing those pictures.

That salad is calculated, especially after she stopped showing all the shite she normally eats.
Unless she is making changes and starts showing better choices consistently (in food, exercise etc) I don’t think anyone really cares!
It’s a vicious circle with Jess. If she wants to change, she should do so privately so people can’t give an opinion.
I feel like once people know, it feels like more pressure. If that makes sense?!

Reactions: 4

I definitely agree that it is calculated

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.