Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not liking the dress. It’s too frilly and busy with that pattern. I think there’s a two piece set in the same fabric and that looks a little better.
I was impressed she managed to use both ‘cinch’ and ‘snatch’ when talking about it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a whirlwind Jess has been on recently.

Her house is now up for sale, sadly the sofa bum print was missing from the Rightmove advert.
She's now back on holiday, and is shilling her brand new swimwear collekshun which she definitely didn't design herself as there's a lot of black...

Reactions: 10
I’m not liking the dress. It’s too frilly and busy with that pattern. I think there’s a two piece set in the same fabric and that looks a little better.
I was impressed she managed to use both ‘cinch’ and ‘snatch’ when talking about it though.
It's a dressing gown basically.

Reactions: 8
Shes definitely with her mam,. Their laughs are pretty much the same and any other time she'd have posted a selfie or tagged them in something.
The last pic on her swimwear collekshun post, her face.. what's happened to it? Is it photoshopped? It just doesn't look like her AT ALL!

Screenshot_20220704-221115_Gallery.jpg

Also,. Wonder I'd shed describe this as true to size 🙄 it doesn't fit her, she is spilling over the back of it and it's see through on her boobs!!! No support and crap fabric. Ewwww.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does Ash and Jess look like Jac jossa- wonder if it’s because they all the wear same shade of make up?
It's because they use the same filters and editing...which apparently doesn't happen according to that awful Adam who runs ITS ..but blatantly lying because Jess does not look like that

Reactions: 15
Shes definitely with her mam,. Their laughs are pretty much the same and any other time she'd have posted a selfie or tagged them in something.
The last pic on her swimwear collekshun post, her face.. what's happened to it? Is it photoshopped? It just doesn't look like her AT ALL!

View attachment 1392577

Also,. Wonder I'd shed describe this as true to size 🙄 it doesn't fit her, she is spilling over the back of it and it's see through on her boobs!!! No support and crap fabric. Ewwww.
This is wild. Her face has been slimmed/elongated?

Reactions: 11
I thought she looked lovely on the day of the “shoot”, hair and makeup etc - she looked pretty. But those final photos barely look anything like her…. Her face looks very square and it’s like she’s a mash up of Jac Jossa and that mess Ash. It’s really weird.

Also, all the photos are taken head on? 🤔 as if to disguise her real shape/ how much bigger she is / appears side on. That sucks.

Reactions: 19
That black swimming costume is not a good advert at all! The support or should I say the lack of support! Does nothing for her! Looks so cheap too!

Reactions: 6
Thanks for starting a new thread and I am honoured to get a Jess thread title.

Didn't se specifically say she was going with a friend to Tenerife?

Reactions: 6
Thanks for starting a new thread and I am honoured to get a Jess thread title.

Didn't se specifically say she was going with a friend to Tenerife?
She did. I do think she is with a friend that doesn’t want to be broadcast to thousands on insta. Good for them!

Reactions: 13
She did. I do think she is with a friend that doesn’t want to be broadcast to thousands on insta. Good for them!
I'm sure if it was her mum she would've said but she definitely said a friend when she announced she had book another holiday.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow those ITS pics look nothing like her 🤔 She looks like a completely different person and they've slimmed her down massively. Not good at all in my opinion, surely as a 'body positive ' person she should insist on them been not airbrushed?

Reactions: 9
I think she looks really nice in the shots of her swimwear collection. Especially in the two piece top and skirt.
The pictures have definitely been over filtered though, which is a bit sneaky.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.