Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grasshopper

Stage 4, for some, doesn't mean 'immediate death' ..
I was diagnosed terminal Aug 2019, I'm still on first line of treatment, and there's a few more treatments to follow when this starts getting active again. I'm hoping to get a few more years yet...esp as I've young kids 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
150 quid for that shite. she's an inconsiderate cunt. She knows she'll pull the guilt trip on people to buy it because poor me I'm "dying" and it's so not affordable or practical for anyone. She's using her following for zero good to anyone but herself. Her poor children. It's terrible to say but it's a good thing they won't remember her but sad that anything they hear about her will be negative.

That’s an awful thing to say that it’s a good thing they won’t remember her! Regardless of how she is handling this whole cancer situation and making money off the back of it, being the ultimate beggy mitchell, being shameless with her poor me’s and claiming every freebie going etc etc etc, at the end of the day she is them childrens mother and NO child should ever not be able to remember their mother! And it is most definitely NOT a good thing that they won’t remember her!!
A little bit of perspective here please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

derrybrunette

I was just on Bried’s insta and she’s organising another fundraising raffle- I would love to get an explanation of why there is still constant fundraising going on!! How much needs to be raised for 1 person?! It’s actually making me angry as I feel sorry for others who are in the same boat but don’t have an endless supply of money coming in. People who are perhaps not receiving any money apart from whatever benefits that they are entitled to- people who are bound to be struggling to feed families/ heat homes / put fuel in their cars etc! People who are in the same boat who would love nothing more but to make special memories with their kids and families on whatever time they have left but can’t afford it. Breaks my heart thinking of other people who are extremely sick but aren’t getting anywhere near the funds and attention Jemma is getting. Feels it’s so unfair 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have to disagree. I would rather have no memories than negative memories. At least they will be able to go through life in peace not being angry at how terrible she was. But we can agree to disagree. The children's needs far outweigh hers and unfortunately there are just some shitty parents out there

And just for the record...I wouldn't wish what them children are going through on anyone. It would be better all round if they didn't have to lose their mother as I'm sure she would meet their basic needs regardless. But to have to remember her for what she is now would be horrible.
My point here is that the children will not have NO memories. What about all their beach days, the days where Sadie goes and gets her nails done with mummy, the morning discos in the kitchen with mummy, the snuggly movies in bed, the hot tub parties, the “family hug” shoutouts, the late night swimming on holidays? These are just a few things I can list off the top of my head so I know there are countless more. Let’s not forget we only see minutes of a 24 hour day with anyone on insta.
I don’t for 1 second agree with how Jemma is playing out the cancer card to her advantage for numerous freebies and cashing in on it and it is so so wrong on every single level (and she needs to be and should be called out for this fraudulent behaviour as we know the funds are not being used for what they were originally requested for) BUT my point here is that you stated “it’s a good thing they won’t remember her” which in my opinion is a disgusting remark to make about these waines. They are not neglected or maltreated in any way shape or form from what we can see and therefore they most certainly do deserve to remember their mummy!!
This is all I have to say,

• Heart
Reactions: 19

daisychain2022

I have followed her from the start and like many on here once or even twice gave my last pounds I had in my bank before getting paid again thinking I was doing a good turn. The last few month I had to press unfollow as my blood starting boiling probably at the point where I seen her back garden had a hot tub and not just any one of the fancy ones. I was thinking god those are worth a couple of grand if I was in her shoes I would have sold it before begging the country for my flights to Mexico. I don’t begrude her anything I wouldn’t want it because it’s all gifted to her because the girl is unfortunately dying and won’t see her kids grow up. But if that was me all those free bees she is getting and attending solo without her kids I wouldn’t do it because I would spend time with my kids which she isn’t unless she isn’t posting it because it’s not bringing in the pounds. She isn’t very liked in her own town that’s for sure and they have certainly caught on that it’s all about Jem and the notes not the penny’s. I would say she has cushioned those kids with plenty of the donated dough and that’s not what it was for and all this other money giving needs to stop and tbh Jemma her self should do the right thing and stop it how much more is she looking ? Because august is nearly past and she hasn’t went to Mexico or talked about the medications from there as she is now receiving the treatment she rediculed the NHS over. So Jemma from a decent EX follower who gave you my last money on 2 occasions thinking u needed it more then me and my family and I am on a low income. If you have any heart u must do the right thing and put a STOP to all this fundraising (because i may not be the only one sucked into this pity game) so u can live a lifestyle that really shouldn’t be your priority. Go and spend time with those kids snuggled on a sofa and do simple non costly things to create the memories that they will remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

cill2019

VIP Member
I remember the exact story that made me really question the fundraising etc
Clive had “bought” a white bmw to sell through the business and Jemma wanted to keep it. She did a poll and asked should they keep it or sell it?!
obviously all her followers said “aw Jemma keep it babes!”
Next story was asking for donations to send them to Lapland!! Well hold on, if you can keep a car that was meant to be sold (Jaguar Jeep!!!!) then don’t then ask people to fund a trip to Lapland

• Wow
Reactions: 18

WonderShade18

A top paediatrician in NI today on the Nolan show said that children and babies here will die this winter due to fuel and food poverty. Going in to severe respiratory distress due to cold, and unable to fight it due to lack of good nutrition. I am speechless as to why people who have money to donate are donating when you look at what's coming very soon for innocent children. Breaks my heart.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

smashingpumpkin

If your not fit for it gift it to someone else . She’d rather go and no enjoy /appreciate than give it to someone else
I don’t buy for one second she’s so sick.
full face of makeup, all dressed up.
She’s pulling the sympathy card again. She has a pattern, get something for free, night out, weekend away etc and always follows with the poor me posts.
I don’t have cancer, but if I even had a stomach bug absolutely nothing in this world could get me up to doll up and head away. I’d want my own bed and bathroom.

Reactions: 17

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I’m sorry, WHAT?! 😳🤯 I have literally no words
It’s all a scam. She is the talk of the village. Let her throw it in the face of others . Luckily my family doesn’t have to beg for charity because we work and pay. I’d rather starve with dignity than carry on like them. They have no dignity or morals. Those associated with her are no better. Good riddance and our love to people genuinely sick and struggling. You are the real heroes . Thankfully there’s no one else like her/them.

Reactions: 17

TikToc

VIP Member
She's such a fraud!! I compare her to Vicky Phelan, who is a Lady dying with dignity and only occasionally pop's on to give an update. Spending time making memories with her family and friends and not one bit showey. Plus she's done so much charity work and worked tirelessly to bring light to women's health.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone actually buy that shes getting these trips and freebies gifted to her by anonymous people? Shes paying for them herself out of her cancer treatment money and passing them off as gifts so no-one questions the spending. Think people are finally starting to catch on to her. I have heard it spoke about alot more recently.

• Wow

KeepitontheDL

Of course Dr. Mel from Mexico would call you on Saturday. He possibly is worried about missing out on 50k. Not too worried if ye are out to dinner and Clieeeeeve mucking into his steak
I thought the same thing... Of course a Dr who was expecting you to come in August and spend 25k+ is ringing to see what the craic is 🙄

Also, as others have mentioned re: funds, she has been quite clear (for once) that this chemo is being provided by NHS. Not so clear on a return to Mexico... Or what the funds for Mexico will be used on.

There are alot of new posters on the thread (welcome!) so I will elaborate. To date, there have been 12 GFMs which are still showing on the GFM website. Her original GFM was for 70k which was obviously what was required for Mexico. The GFM (which I might add is still open, receiving recent donations) topped 170k!! Where did the excess 100k go?

This is on top of the Lunds raffle and recent "events"... If you tot them all up, the ones we can confirm donations, it comes to approx 250k. Thats not including other raffles the last 18 months, fundraisers like yer wan selling tattoos, merchandise (hoodies, mugs, phone holders) and of course the option to give a monthly payment 😳

Mexico is expensive and she has gone twice but there is absolutely no way her medical bills are totalling 250k+. If you are not using the money for treatment abroad, donate it to other GFMs. Help another family. Donate to charity.

Apologies for the rambling & ranting post but SO many people struggle with medical conditions and finances... And yes, Jemma is terminal & at one point needed funding. She received almost twice what she needed at that time. She is now receiving NHS treatment. She is also receiving plenty of freebies and money from #ads and #collabs. Of course she wants to keep her Instagram running, she is making a fortune from it and loving the Instahun attention & lifestyle.

I do feel sorry for her predicament but the situation just infuriates me. There are many others in the same boat & not getting a single penny that she is raking in cause they don't promote themselves on social media.

• Heart

iadorethis

The Very thought of someone who’s practically a stranger messaging us to say I’m buying you flights , oh yes please - here’s all our passport no ‘s and details sent back. The shame I would feel .

WonderShade18

She’s away to the Galgorm again?
Yes with work friends. Makes you wonder why people need to be making monthly direct debits to someone who is working and has a very good standard of life financially. I'm not taking away from the fact the girl is ill, it's fucking terrible what she's going through physically. But I'd much rather donate to a family who is struggling financially in her position. I last donated to a guy in England who was given a terminal diagnosis. They were very honest and asked for donations to assist his wife and 3 year old son for everyday expenses after he passes as he had no life insurance and they would need assistance to pay for his funeral and to make life a little easier in the months after his death. They raised a very modest £15k and he sadly passed away 6 months after his diagnosis, but he died knowing his wife and little boy would be ok for a few months after he passed until she got her head above water. I donated to them in a heartbeat because the honesty was so relatable and there was no begging or influencer bragging. They kept us all updated on his journey and my god were they dignified as a family. Amazing people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Takes on tropic. Takes on Temple Spa. Goes on 3 day party weekends. Takes on clothing try ons. Dolls herself up every single day just to nip to the shop. Takes on events. Takes on more try ons. Advertises all of the above plus toilet roll. Goes on spa days with work. Holidays. More spa days with Clive. Lunches. Brunches. Dinners.

Can't get chemo in time to get Sadie from GB and all of a sudden she can't cope with spinning all the plates ?

No one asked you to pick up so many plates.

Just. Be. A. Mum.

It's like when she mentioned at hospital she asked if they could try and get her finished up by a certain time so she could take Sadie to GB.... Did it ever cross her mind that every single patient there also has a life? With evenings they want to fill? She really is narcissistic.

daisychain2022

Jemma If your reading this I am confused as to how your 3 beautiful children are not “ priority enough” to rise in the morning ? U said today that yesterday u finally felt u had a reason ? Why is it because it for the pound? Money seems to be your god. Buying a new coat every winter is that really necessary when your constantly begging for donations? I am sure the coat from last year would still be in great condition if it’s only been work 1 winter ? I really don’t begrudge u anything I wouldn’t want it if it meant that my family wasn’t my first priority. It’s Friday and I knew that by that day the tears would stop and the greedy Jemma would appear and I am awaiting the sentence “ a kind follower “. One thing is for sure the cushelle ad acting was pathetic and cringe but you surely seem to fool some poor crater into still donating to you with the Monday to thurs acting just like u did with me but I am over it now I have seen the real ( fake ) you and I wish other would. U may be terminally sick but u sure know how to milk the situation for your gain and that’s disgusting. 😡

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Everything that comes out of her mouth is so Contradictory! You hate leaving your children but it’s pretty apparent by her stories that she socializes continuously, I can’t walk but was dancing in 4”inch heals at a fight at the weekend, im “struggling” to pay for my treatment even after a enormous go fund me campaign but I’m profiting from numerous sources raffles, donations, paid ads, tropic md least to mention her own “business” with her husband! I find her behavior that of a true Narcissist and deplorable the way she constantly uses cancer as a Means to profit!

• Heart