Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair loss poor me posts are just so vain. She has terminal cancer hair loss is really the least of her worries
I agree . I lost my hair due to chemo 2 years ago and I was devastated at first but being in remission now it was well worth it . I understand what you mean though in her case it is secondary to her prognosis.

Reactions: 7
I was just on Bried’s insta and she’s organising another fundraising raffle- I would love to get an explanation of why there is still constant fundraising going on!! How much needs to be raised for 1 person?! It’s actually making me angry as I feel sorry for others who are in the same boat but don’t have an endless supply of money coming in. People who are perhaps not receiving any money apart from whatever benefits that they are entitled to- people who are bound to be struggling to feed families/ heat homes / put fuel in their cars etc! People who are in the same boat who would love nothing more but to make special memories with their kids and families on whatever time they have left but can’t afford it. Breaks my heart thinking of other people who are extremely sick but aren’t getting anywhere near the funds and attention Jemma is getting. Feels it’s so unfair 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I was just on Bried’s insta and she’s organising another fundraising raffle- I would love to get an explanation of why there is still constant fundraising going on!! How much needs to be raised for 1 person?! It’s actually making me angry as I feel sorry for others who are in the same boat but don’t have an endless supply of money coming in. People who are perhaps not receiving any money apart from whatever benefits that they are entitled to- people who are bound to be struggling to feed families/ heat homes / put fuel in their cars etc! People who are in the same boat who would love nothing more but to make special memories with their kids and families on whatever time they have left but can’t afford it. Breaks my heart thinking of other people who are extremely sick but aren’t getting anywhere near the funds and attention Jemma is getting. Feels it’s so unfair 😢
Why is there yet another fundraiser when she is not even going to Mexico?
Wny is she also going on everyday too about how much she does for others

Reactions: 6
Had a look at Brid page after Jemma tagged her for the flowers. She has posts up reminding ppl to pay their monthly donation. Donations for what and zero transparency on any of it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ask for a refund or audit …….

I used to think Claire’s wish was a good charity but they donated the entire office/healing house to her including fixtures and fittings free of charge. her gfm could easily have paid for it.

Had a look at Brid page after Jemma tagged her for the flowers. She has posts up reminding ppl to pay their monthly donation. Donations for what and zero transparency on any of it.
Im sorry, what?
Are they totally delusional as to what’s going on with the economy. People are struggling to actually live and pay for essentials to live, never mind topping up her lavish lifestyle. Christ on a bike but this makes me so angry.
there is no reason why she still needs £. She’s so damn greedy and selfish and can’t see beyond herself and her WANTS.
she exceeded her 1st GFM beyond what she needed, time to stop this carryon now and have some empathy for those who can’t afford to keep her in her meals out, designer gear, weekends away. No doubt this upcoming holiday was gifted, god forbid princess Jem would pay out of pocket for anything.
Rant over.

Reactions: 11
Im sorry, what?
Are they totally delusional as to what’s going on with the economy. People are struggling to actually live and pay for essentials to live, never mind topping up her lavish lifestyle. Christ on a bike but this makes me so angry.
there is no reason why she still needs £. She’s so damn greedy and selfish and can’t see beyond herself and her WANTS.
she exceeded her 1st GFM beyond what she needed, time to stop this carryon now and have some empathy for those who can’t afford to keep her in her meals out, designer gear, weekends away. No doubt this upcoming holiday was gifted, god forbid princess Jem would pay out of pocket for anything.
Rant over.
Do the people that give monthly not watch her stories. Crazy carry on. Fools and their money are easily parted.

Dubai 🙄🙄 and a charity begging for money. Has she no morality when there are genuine sick people suffering with dignity. Do what you want but in private and not throwing it in the faces of kind people who were taken in. If I was “seriously” sick I would want to spend every waking moment with my children and fake tan wouldn’t separate me from them.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was feeling so ill and really struggling, I didn't realise she was working so hard with her Tropic sales! She is a schemer that girl.

Seriously wtaf? She is off to Dubai with tropic. Why would she not want to spend all her precious time with her children. She is the most greediest person I have ever met.

Reactions: 12
I thought she was feeling so ill and really struggling, I didn't realise she was working so hard with her Tropic sales! She is a schemer that girl.
leaving the receipts …

dressed like the queen for a chemo session, photo ready - iPad in hand to working hard on her tropic sales. Because of her cancer following she is making a fortune on her pity party sales same thing happened with one small step. Aka tears and tropic

she’s making a mint to be selected to go on that trip

and no doubt has taken custom away from other long term sellers who actually rely on it for a living income.

so Sick but well enough to have came of her sickbed to write about a trip in February… yet again I query the actual terminal nature of her diagnosis.

will Clive need to go also as her carer

are we looking at a post Feb delay on death - can the NHS keep you alive long enough to go after you berated them and wax lyrical about Mexico for months.

you have plenty of money sitting in your GFM take your own trip to Dubai with t

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG she's only been doing Tropic for 5 minutes😱😱. Ridiculous that she gets awarded this trip.

Reactions: 2
As a Tropic Ambassador… the amount of sales you needed to get for the Dubai trip incentive were MENTAL… somewhere in the region of £20k! The actual trip is a couple of years away too. I’d never manage anything like that and I rely on my Tropic income!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As a Tropic Ambassador… the amount of sales you needed to get for the Dubai trip incentive were MENTAL… somewhere in the region of £20k! The actual trip is a couple of years away too. I’d never manage anything like that and I rely on my Tropic income!
This is so unfair on the other tropic workers

Reactions: 5
20k?! Good Lord that’s ridiculous! Just goes to show how much she is really raking in behind the scenes from all her little side hustles. Bet she ain’t declaring it to the tax man either 👀

So she is raking in 20k from tropic, they have a high end car business and still Bried is asking for more for her, it's a bloody disgrace

So she is raking in 20k from tropic, they have a high end car business and still Bried is asking for more for her, it's a bloody disgrace
Doesn't matter if she has stage 4 cancer, it's a disgrace, but still has the cheek to beg on raffles etc.
100% will not be getting taxed, probably using the charity as a desgise to tax dodge.

Reactions: 4
Seriously wtaf? She is off to Dubai with tropic. Why would she not want to spend all her precious time with her children. She is the most greediest person I have ever met.
How the actual duck?! She is unbelievable!! I hate MLM marketing but she’ll happily sell her soul to the devil for money. I’m unfollowing. I can’t watch this greedy manipulative selfish witch anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.