Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attitude hanging out of her on her stories today she’s doing herself no favours .acts like she knows it all. The use of the go fund me sickens my shite . Cousin had a go fund me to get surgery not available on nhs , for her stage 4 cancer . but passed away prior to it being organised/covid/ deteriorated . The money raised was spread between two charities relevant to her. Has 4 kids . Only one is adult age . I wouldn’t have begrudged them keeping the money for the expenses they had . But no were near how much begging and freebies Jemma has got , now donations to her to pick sunflowers , lots of these sunflower growers in ni doing this and donate to a charity that helps numerous ppl but no Jemma needs it all for herself …and the crap this will go towards , meals makeup and tacky shoes .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Somebody's getting desperate...she should get herself an OnlyFans and film herself doing her coffee enemas. I'm sure there's a market for that somewhere! :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's so greedy, why doesn't she give the donations to one of those charities she's asked to promote. Just can't get over this past post😡

Reactions: 3
Wonder just how much lower she can sink? She’s the very definition of snake

Reactions: 4
Apparently It's going back in in September once she's had a break 🤔
🤔 strange as a picc can stay in for months to years if all going well, also it is dangerous to get put in and taken out so they don’t do it lightly, strange

Reactions: 2
🤔 strange as a picc can stay in for months to years if all going well, also it is dangerous to get put in and taken out so they don’t do it lightly, strange
She said in a story that the hospital was happy to take it out for her so she could go on holiday and be in the water, etc (since she isn't having treatment for several weeks). But who knows what to believe with Jemma?

Reactions: 6
Probably easier to take it out than listening to her stomping her feet and having a toddler strop about wanting to enjoy her chemo break picc line free

I remember the exact story that made me really question the fundraising etc
Clive had “bought” a white bmw to sell through the business and Jemma wanted to keep it. She did a poll and asked should they keep it or sell it?!
obviously all her followers said “aw Jemma keep it babes!”
Next story was asking for donations to send them to Lapland!! Well hold on, if you can keep a car that was meant to be sold (Jaguar Jeep!!!!) then don’t then ask people to fund a trip to Lapland

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Agree....although she'd still need to get it flushed at least weekly ( I used to train district nurses how to care for PICC lines/ wrote a patient info leaflet) but guess she's told them she's not prepared to have that done ( she could even have that done by properly trained district nurses or paid for it out of her go fund me! )

• Heart
I remember the exact story that made me really question the fundraising etc
Clive had “bought” a white bmw to sell through the business and Jemma wanted to keep it. She did a poll and asked should they keep it or sell it?!
obviously all her followers said “aw Jemma keep it babes!”
Next story was asking for donations to send them to Lapland!! Well hold on, if you can keep a car that was meant to be sold (Jaguar Jeep!!!!) then don’t then ask people to fund a trip to Lapland
No shame at all . I’ve had to unfollowing after the sickner she’s giving me today . Picc lines arnt always handy put in , opening herself up to introducing infections too in both taking them out and in again . Not to mention wasting the time of a healthcare professional to put this in again . That could have went to someone else . Don’t begrudge her a holiday but she could have had the picc lines weekly dressing snd flush done and went off for 6 days and slightly reduced her holiday time or whatever . Or even delayed it’s checks a day or two . It’s all complete vanity and suiting herself . They have used that go fund me to accumulate more , buying and selling cars , her and Clive are making a business out of others good will .

Reactions: 9
She's Def reading here 🙄🤣. Planning her children's future with GFM .I love how she reads here but doesn't address how the moneys been spent. Surely if you were a genuine person you'd post an explanation. Absolute scummy bleep with or without cancer. Sorry but I don't care anymore. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I'm not sorry for her any longer

Reactions: 4
She's Def reading here 🙄🤣. Planning her children's future with GFM .I love how she reads here but doesn't address how the moneys been spent. Surely if you were a genuine person you'd post an explanation. Absolute scummy bleep with or without cancer. Sorry but I don't care anymore. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I'm not sorry for her any longer
Children’s future , what Clive buying and selling cars . Using a good fund me no doubt . Instead of going and getting a business loan or honest job like most of the country . Could she come on and even say I’ve enough now . Let’s end this charade , focus on my family instead of phone or Money . Tens of thousands be a great starting point for those kids . Terrible to face losing a mum but the begging needs to stop . Is she looking to leave behind a million pounds or what is the limit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.