Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking.... tropic is paying for her to go to Dubai because she hit so many targets only because she has cancer and a big following....orrrr they just feel sorry for her and kinda reckon she won't be there for it anyway....either way what a crappy company. I see normal hard working mums locally working to earn a bit extra with them and this gulpen has come along and used the sympathy vote to outsell them.

Reactions: 5
Really think we need to spam the pages of all these companies latching on to her. Also, how the feck did she manage to bring a box that size over to Greece to do a silly ad.
She's recorded it before she left lol but very strange having her in Greece then an ad of her sitting at home in Omagh or wherever opening Christmas presents in August 🤣

Reactions: 4
I was thinking.... tropic is paying for her to go to Dubai because she hit so many targets only because she has cancer and a big following....orrrr they just feel sorry for her and kinda reckon she won't be there for it anyway....either way what a crappy company. I see normal hard working mums locally working to earn a bit extra with them and this gulpen has come along and used the sympathy vote to outsell them.
I agree with this it makes me wonder how wether to buy tropic again. Either way I think it’s a crappy move wether they are feeling sorry or only letting her go because she won’t make it. 😭

Reactions: 1
I agree with this it makes me wonder how wether to buy tropic again. Either way I think it’s a crappy move wether they are feeling sorry or only letting her go because she won’t make it. 😭
I would never buy tropic, it's a predatory MLM.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That witch will be ok she got a free purpose built healing house worth hundreds of thousands from a children’s charity who should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they never get another pound for using peoples kind donations to fund that lifestyle.

🤡🤡🤡🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Omg she got it from a chikdrens charity?! 🤯 wow I did not know that. Sorry but doesn’t matter how sick you are, that’s not right. It’s a charity for CHILDREN

Reactions: 2
I would never buy tropic, it's a predatory MLM.
I’m totally with you on this. I hate MLM marketing and the ones at the bottom of the pyramid make precious little if anything at all. Anyone that’s an MLM hun i stay clear of

Omg she got it from a chikdrens charity?! 🤯 wow I did not know that. Sorry but doesn’t matter how sick you are, that’s not right. It’s a charity for CHILDREN
It’s wasn’t a children’s charity, it’s an Irish charity called Claire’s Wish

Reactions: 2
She made a whole big gesture about the linking the GFM for children on her bio before going away. We know how Jemma loves to give back, be the hero.
she’s now changed it to link with the advent calendar. 🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
150 quid for that shite. she's an inconsiderate bleep. She knows she'll pull the guilt trip on people to buy it because poor me I'm "dying" and it's so not affordable or practical for anyone. She's using her following for zero good to anyone but herself. Her poor children. It's terrible to say but it's a good thing they won't remember her but sad that anything they hear about her will be negative.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
150 quid for that shite. she's an inconsiderate bleep. She knows she'll pull the guilt trip on people to buy it because poor me I'm "dying" and it's so not affordable or practical for anyone. She's using her following for zero good to anyone but herself. Her poor children. It's terrible to say but it's a good thing they won't remember her but sad that anything they hear about her will be negative.

That’s an awful thing to say that it’s a good thing they won’t remember her! Regardless of how she is handling this whole cancer situation and making money off the back of it, being the ultimate beggy mitchell, being shameless with her poor me’s and claiming every freebie going etc etc etc, at the end of the day she is them childrens mother and NO child should ever not be able to remember their mother! And it is most definitely NOT a good thing that they won’t remember her!!
A little bit of perspective here please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She made a whole big gesture about the linking the GFM for children on her bio before going away. We know how Jemma loves to give back, be the hero.
she’s now changed it to link with the advent calendar. 🤨
She changed the link already?! Omg that’s so disrespectful

That’s an awful thing to say that it’s a good thing they won’t remember her! Regardless of how she is handling this whole cancer situation and making money off the back of it, being the ultimate beggy mitchell, being shameless with her poor me’s and claiming every freebie going etc etc etc, at the end of the day she is them childrens mother and NO child should ever not be able to remember their mother! And it is most definitely NOT a good thing that they won’t remember her!!
Yeah. We don’t like or agree with what she’s doing but those kids need memories of her. Would you want to have no memories of your mother from your childhood or if you had kids and something awful happened and they didn’t remember you?

I have to disagree. I would rather have no memories than negative memories. At least they will be able to go through life in peace not being angry at how terrible she was. But we can agree to disagree. The children's needs far outweigh hers and unfortunately there are just some crappy parents out there

And just for the record...I wouldn't wish what them children are going through on anyone. It would be better all round if they didn't have to lose their mother as I'm sure she would meet their basic needs regardless. But to have to remember her for what she is now would be horrible.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to disagree. I would rather have no memories than negative memories. At least they will be able to go through life in peace not being angry at how terrible she was. But we can agree to disagree. The children's needs far outweigh hers and unfortunately there are just some crappy parents out there

And just for the record...I wouldn't wish what them children are going through on anyone. It would be better all round if they didn't have to lose their mother as I'm sure she would meet their basic needs regardless. But to have to remember her for what she is now would be horrible.
My point here is that the children will not have NO memories. What about all their beach days, the days where Sadie goes and gets her nails done with mummy, the morning discos in the kitchen with mummy, the snuggly movies in bed, the hot tub parties, the “family hug” shoutouts, the late night swimming on holidays? These are just a few things I can list off the top of my head so I know there are countless more. Let’s not forget we only see minutes of a 24 hour day with anyone on insta.
I don’t for 1 second agree with how Jemma is playing out the cancer card to her advantage for numerous freebies and cashing in on it and it is so so wrong on every single level (and she needs to be and should be called out for this fraudulent behaviour as we know the funds are not being used for what they were originally requested for) BUT my point here is that you stated “it’s a good thing they won’t remember her” which in my opinion is a disgusting remark to make about these waines. They are not neglected or maltreated in any way shape or form from what we can see and therefore they most certainly do deserve to remember their mummy!!
This is all I have to say,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My point here is that the children will not have NO memories. What about all their beach days, the days where Sadie goes and gets her nails done with mummy, the morning discos in the kitchen with mummy, the snuggly movies in bed, the hot tub parties, the “family hug” shoutouts, the late night swimming on holidays? These are just a few things I can list off the top of my head so I know there are countless more. Let’s not forget we only see minutes of a 24 hour day with anyone on insta.
I don’t for 1 second agree with how Jemma is playing out the cancer card to her advantage for numerous freebies and cashing in on it and it is so so wrong on every single level (and she needs to be and should be called out for this fraudulent behaviour as we know the funds are not being used for what they were originally requested for) BUT my point here is that you stated “it’s a good thing they won’t remember her” which in my opinion is a disgusting remark to make about these waines. They are not neglected or maltreated in any way shape or form from what we can see and therefore they most certainly do deserve to remember their mummy!!
This is all I have to say,
As I said. Let's agree to disagree and not drag it on. I stand by what I say for the sake of the children and I'm not going round in circles....I also never in any way said they were neglected or maltreated. Exploited 100%. Which is a whole other issue along with the begging lying and scheming.

As I said. Let's agree to disagree and not drag it on. I stand by what I say for the sake of the children and I'm not going round in circles. All of those memories have happened through her lying stealing and begging which is embarrassing for them so I hope they never have to find that out...but they likely will...I also never in any way said they were neglected or maltreated. Exploited 100%. Which is a whole other issue along with the begging lying and scheming.
As I said. Let's agree to disagree and not drag it on. I stand by what I say for the sake of the children and I'm not going round in circles....I also never in any way said they were neglected or maltreated. Exploited 100%. Which is a whole other issue along with the begging lying and scheming.
I don't know why it never added this...but all of those memories came from their mothers lying, stealing and dishonesty. Would you want to look back and remember that. In an ideal world they would never know that but she has exploited them and used them as much as the cancer so somebody somewhere will let them know. As I also said...her kids don't deserve any of this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
And
Yes and imagine her poor children will grow up knowing there’s people like you out there . That’s worse than anything she’s done !

• Haha
And

Yes and imagine her poor children will grow up knowing there’s people like you out there . That’s worse than anything she’s done !
What a horrible thing to say. Those children love their mummy and despite how jemma acts she clearly loves them. I've always hoped she isnt as bad as she makes out because those kids shouldnt have to go through that.

Reactions: 4
What a horrible thing to say. Those children love their mummy and despite how jemma acts she clearly loves them. I've always hoped she isnt as bad as she makes out because those kids shouldnt have to go through that.
Hope that as well!!

No doubt she loves them. But she also exploits them to thousands of people she doesn't know! I know she's not the worst or only one but she's one of them!

Last edited:
The worst part in all of this is the fact those kids will be left without a mummy, and while Jemma being so young is tragic, the thought of those children losing her is heart wrenching. I hope she gets many more years to maximise the chances of them having those memories. I have a friend who lost her mummy when she was 11, she's now 38, and while she remembers her mum, she can't remember what it feels like to have had one which broke my heart to hear her say that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.