Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I'm watching 2 completely different accounts / people. Partying all weekend at the Rabbit spa then dolled up in Jimmy Choos watching the boxing and drinking champagne... then this ...

Reactions: 6
I feel like I'm watching 2 completely different accounts / people. Partying all weekend at the Rabbit spa then dolled up in Jimmy Choos watching the boxing and drinking champagne... then this ...
Completely agree. She’s like Jekyl & Hyde!
How in the name of God can she go out 3 days/nights in a row if she’s as unwell and in as much pain & has such lack of mobility as she says she has? She may be dosed up on morphine etc but surely that would make you really drowsy and sleepy and you actually couldn’t get ready and go out. Then after the 3 days of partying/going out, right on cue on Monday morn, the tears and sorrowful, mournful face about how hard life is and how much pain she’s in. God love her but I had to unfollow as she just confuses me so much with the extreme ups and downs in mood to suit whatever she’s up to at the time. It just all sounds very odd to me.

Reactions: 11
She ratchets up the chemo poor me when the work slows up. Offer her a collab and she’ll whip on the make up and wig and name her price.

Reactions: 4
So taking the tube out of the toilet roll means everyone will suddenly start changing the roll?? No it means you’ll just have no toilet roll same as before until you put another roll on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah - you live in a bungalow lazy packs of brutes if you are leaving your tubes lying about

even more cringe if you built them up for the sake of that rubbish add

wonder what the favour was - that she got gifted that airfryer 💩💩

Completely agree. She’s like Jekyl & Hyde!
How in the name of God can she go out 3 days/nights in a row if she’s as unwell and in as much pain & has such lack of mobility as she says she has? She may be dosed up on morphine etc but surely that would make you really drowsy and sleepy and you actually couldn’t get ready and go out. Then after the 3 days of partying/going out, right on cue on Monday morn, the tears and sorrowful, mournful face about how hard life is and how much pain she’s in. God love her but I had to unfollow as she just confuses me so much with the extreme ups and downs in mood to suit whatever she’s up to at the time. It just all sounds very odd to me.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she hashtags and tags the life of the poor me sorties with loads of cancer/illness related accounts and cancer/terminal related hashtags to get all the story interactions as I would say 50 percent of her following are woke now …see what she’s at and are just waiting for it all to go off the rails completely

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Making a big deal about being in for treatment the day the kids start achool
- well maybe iif you hasn’t rescheduled so you could take a free trip abroad you would have been able to sort your dates better.

shows how much the kids matter when she doesn’t include them in any plans
yet if she was offered a wee free trip to some classy hotel she’d soon have on the lippie wig and heels and there wouldn’t be a mention about the kids for the day.

Reactions: 7
Lads, she just loves being an Instahun. She has said herself she loves the platform and how it has become a job. Sure who wouldn't love getting endless freebies, gifts and large payments to do ridiculous ads ... On top of using your platform to shill huge quantities of MLM products! But perhaps close your GFMs, tell Bried to delete the begging page & stop looking for donations?

Reactions: 10
I just don't understand how someone who is stage 4, on her last treatment option (according to her), and was told that she'd be dead by now (again, her words) can run around after three kids and then go out multiple nights in a row. I can't even do that and I have no kids and a pretty low-energy work-from-home job! None of it makes sense!

Reactions: 14
Everything that comes out of her mouth is so Contradictory! You hate leaving your children but it’s pretty apparent by her stories that she socializes continuously, I can’t walk but was dancing in 4”inch heals at a fight at the weekend, im “struggling” to pay for my treatment even after a enormous go fund me campaign but I’m profiting from numerous sources raffles, donations, paid ads, tropic md least to mention her own “business” with her husband! I find her behavior that of a true Narcissist and deplorable the way she constantly uses cancer as a Means to profit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s shovelling tit now literally. Never was a person so suited to a collaborative. She’s full of 💩💩💩

Reactions: 1
I hear the 'i am unstoppable' event that she was guest speaking at this weekend and was sharing like mad is having to be postponed due to lack of ticket sales. Probably why shes putting on the poor me act this week. If she had an event this weekend to go to it would be a different story.

• Wow
  • Haha
What a pity party.....wonder could she juggle a free holiday even though she's so exhausted. Bloody sure she could!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's definitely not on justifying herself because of tattle 🤣🤣 duck she's the biggest gobshite going. I will work till the day i die....more like be a greedy bleep till the day she dies. What about spending it all with her kids. Wanker

What a pity party.....wonder could she juggle a free holiday even though she's so exhausted. Bloody sure she could!!
And then she goes into town with Sadie and leaves wee louie who was so traumatised at school today, at home.

And then she goes into town with Sadie and leaves wee louie who was so traumatised at school today, at home.
Those children have no proper bedtime routine. Her on saying he’s tired, sure they’re up to all hours and the wee one is put to sleep in her buggy then lifted out!

Set up a proper bedtime routine, prepare your children for the changes that are in front of them I.e. nursery rather than taking videos and photos for the gram. People don’t actually care that he drew on his face. Sit down with them and help them rather than chastising him. Children will be children

Reactions: 7
She really infuriates me. Her most important job is being a mother. She needs to take her children off social media and get them into a routine. She needs to stop going to the opening of an envelope and spend time at home. Everything she has done over the last few weeks would tier anyone out. She keeps on about making memories, but for who? What her children need is routine and for her to be there for them. No harm Jemma but Louis should have been finished with naps at 2 years of age. She seems quite pissed of about how he didn’t settle into pre pre-school. We all know Jemma doesn’t like it when things don’t go her way. Perhaps his teacher follows her in Instagram and sees the total lack of routine and the effect it is taking on them.

She’s now back to her “woe is me” poor me self 🙄 Nobody is falling for it anymore

Not a tear fell from them eyes. She managed to get dressed and get her wig on even though she can't hold a glass of water?

Quick, someone gift the poor girl a night away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.