Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attitude to the NHS really sickens me. It is like she think they should be bending over backwards to work around her, because Jemma is the only person going through this like. She has a sense of entitlement that I can’t stand.
Why does she take it as personal insult that the understaffed, under pressure NHS is late?

Reactions: 6
Of course its going to be late when you have to get bloods redone and wait for results and then wait for medication to be dispensed. That's why they do bloods on Fridays so they can be prepared and if you have to get them redone its just the way it is , god forbid Jemma would have to wait.

Reactions: 7
I think this my first post here but had to come to say I can't actually believe she's sat there saying she was physically sick and crying all day with her make still perfect as it was from this morning she's such a lying b###h

Reactions: 7
She frustrates me so much, why is she putting so much pressure on herself. I get that she wants to be a hands on mummy, of course she does. But she doesn't need to be working. She also doesn't need to be going over the top with housework. I don't think she is doing herself any favours by taking on so much. Like all this running about she does, she takes on way way too much being in her condition. In the nicest possible way, it's ok to ask for help.

Reactions: 1
It bugs me when she complains about the delays in hospital.
She had the nurse out on Fri taking her blood...why??? Could she not go to blood room and get it done? Its not as if she wasnt fit to travel or try on clothes or beg. What a waste of resources.
Her beg list now only to be shared with close friends🙄
Sure Jemma...

Reactions: 9
She continues to talk her self out of this chemo. My guess is Clive understandably is wanting her to get it but she clearly does not. She is making things ten times harder for herself with her attitude

Reactions: 3
Having worked in an oncology day unit previously for many years it really pisses me off that she's complaining about the time it takes to get her chemo- yes it may only take 30 mins to administer , but there's a whole raft of procedures in between her having bloods repeated and having chemo...all in the name of patient safety
waiting for repeat blood results, then getting the prescription authorised by the Dr before it can be made up ( in aseptic/ sterile environment) , so it's not a quick job of opening a packet of tablets - there are several stages to go through making up the infusion so that there's no contamination, which would be catastrophic...it then it has to be checked by the pharmacist and finally sent to chemo unit, where it will be checked by the chemo nurses....oh and she'll have had to wait for her pre med to work before the chemo can be administered so she doesn't have a reaction to the taxol ....she could see if she'd benefit from filgrastin/ gcsf injections to boost her neutrophil counts prior to chemo
if she's really suffering with anxiety or anticipatory nausea then she would benefit from some aromatherapy ( our unit had a practitioner who would give foot massages to v anxious patients prior/during their chemo with brilliant results) ....maybe she could use some of that go fund me to pay for this treatment Or to even fund a practitioner for the benefit of other patients ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Having worked in an oncology day unit previously for many years it really pisses me off that she's complaining about the time it takes to get her chemo- yes it may only take 30 mins to administer , but there's a whole raft of procedures in between her having bloods repeated and having chemo...all in the name of patient safety
waiting for repeat blood results, then getting the prescription authorised by the Dr before it can be made up ( in aseptic/ sterile environment) , so it's not a quick job of opening a packet of tablets - there are several stages to go through making up the infusion so that there's no contamination, which would be catastrophic...it then it has to be checked by the pharmacist and finally sent to chemo unit, where it will be checked by the chemo nurses....oh and she'll have had to wait for her pre med to work before the chemo can be administered so she doesn't have a reaction to the taxol ....she could see if she'd benefit from filgrastin/ gcsf injections to boost her neutrophil counts prior to chemo
if she's really suffering with anxiety or anticipatory nausea then she would benefit from some aromatherapy ( our unit had a practitioner who would give foot massages to v anxious patients prior/during their chemo with brilliant results) ....maybe she could use some of that go fund me to pay for this treatment Or to even fund a practitioner for the benefit of other patients ?!
She goes over this drama every week for sympathy. If she was as anxious as she says she is, the last thing surely you’d want to do is go near social media.

Reactions: 2
Crying all day with perfect eye make up. Need to get the name of the brand, it doesn’t seem to budge. 🥺

Reactions: 5
It bugs me when she complains about the delays in hospital.
She had the nurse out on Fri taking her blood...why??? Could she not go to blood room and get it done? Its not as if she wasnt fit to travel or try on clothes or beg. What a waste of resources.
Her beg list now only to be shared with close friends🙄
Sure Jemma...
Exactly this - why is she getting district nurses to do a home visit??? Purely because she’s palliative? Sorry but if you’re fit to prance about trying on clothes then you’re fit to go to the nurse for a blood test. Absolute joke. Criticises the NHS to no end but will drain it for all it’s worth!

Reactions: 10
My chin hit the floor when I seen this smith? Her entitlement is absolutely DISGUSTING!
The audacity of her to assume that she can get what she asks for by asking (begging) on a social media platform, she is fully profiting of her cancer diagnosis and the narcissist won’t let anything stand in her way, nothing is off limits including flaunting her children any chance she gets. Terminally ill or not there is a line that shouldn’t be crossed but she’s overstepped my miles and it’s deplorable.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's like when she mentioned at hospital she asked if they could try and get her finished up by a certain time so she could take Sadie to GB.... Did it ever cross her mind that every single patient there also has a life? With evenings they want to fill? She really is narcissistic.

Reactions: 15
My chin hit the floor when I seen this smith? Her entitlement is absolutely DISGUSTING!
The audacity of her to assume that she can get what she asks for by asking (begging) on a social media platform, she is fully profiting of her cancer diagnosis and the narcissist won’t let anything stand in her way, nothing is off limits including flaunting her children any chance she gets. Terminally ill or not there is a line that shouldn’t be crossed but she’s overstepped my miles and it’s deplorable.
I don't understand why she is even making a thing out of it??

Reactions: 1
It's like when she mentioned at hospital she asked if they could try and get her finished up by a certain time so she could take Sadie to GB.... Did it ever cross her mind that every single patient there also has a life? With evenings they want to fill? She really is narcissistic.
I can 100% understand how she could be annoyed upset or even her asking if they know if it would be done by 5 but she comes across like shes demanding it. I really feel for with the position shes in BUT shes also not the only terminal person there or person who has children etc.

Reactions: 9
She wants to keep her beg list private so that 'people who don't matter to her' can't voice their opinions on it - yet in the next sentence she's going to go on the beg asking for the big ticket items from the same people who apparently don't matter? Wise up Jemma and concentrate on your poor kids for once instead of flouncing all over the country for freebies. :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.