Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iadorethis

Thought that myself , the pharmacy did a pretty good job to rustle up a bag of chemo going off bloods that were obtained that morning , they would have had a matter of hours to make it up , do the checks etc . Imagine seeing her posts , only two hours late . They should stop giving her a time . It doesn’t add up sob story about in laws having to carry her in then she’s mopping and clives in the town … no harm but if my other half couldn’t walk I wouldn’t be away to town I’d be at home looking after them and the kids . Anything else can wait .

Reactions: 13

flixy83

She wants to keep her beg list private so that 'people who don't matter to her' can't voice their opinions on it - yet in the next sentence she's going to go on the beg asking for the big ticket items from the same people who apparently don't matter? Wise up Jemma and concentrate on your poor kids for once instead of flouncing all over the country for freebies. :mad::mad::mad:

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Aw I seriously can't be dealing with this shite. Is she that fucking much up her own arse....bragging and showing off limited edition Jimmy choos....she's begging for money to save her life but sitting with them. What the fuck. Im sorry but how can someone with what she has not be able to walk one day then be strutting about in them the next. I really smell bullshit
Looks like the only woman at that function . Suppose others are home with their children . She said her third night out. Great stamina and finance for someone supposed to be sick.Be wailing next week saying she doesn’t want to leave wee ones 🙄🙄 full of shit

She is so full of 💩, how are her buddies not seeing through this and Brid needs to wise up arranging monthly payments for Gemma, fraud by association comes to mind

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Maybe I’ll eat my words at a later point but I went on hols a few weeks after getting home from having a colostomy bag put on & I found the flight/travel so painful we extended our hols as I couldn’t face travelling home. I just cannot understand how she goes from saying she’s no power in her legs to being ok doing the long airport terminal walks/waiting/standing & then a flight with kids (not to mention the whole oxygen thing). I’m baffled.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
A friend is going through chemo, seriously Sick and wiped out the weeks she is on chemo but the second she is over the sickness every minute of every day is spent with her children. She doesn’t want to waste a moment. Her family even offered to mind children to give herself and her husband a weekend away but she wouldn’t dream of taking it. That’s true genuine mothering in my opinion. none of this sticking children up on social media for public viewing and click bate.

Right guys. Who's Gona do the research to find out is the place she's staying somewhere you can hire/if the people that own it actually follow her. Did she pay for it and pulling the "wee treat" vibe ? I'm going to pull on my investigative boots here 🫖☕

• Haha
Reactions: 12

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Right guys. Who's Gona do the research to find out is the place she's staying somewhere you can hire/if the people that own it actually follow her. Did she pay for it and pulling the "wee treat" vibe ? I'm going to pull on my investigative boots here 🫖☕
Share it on the Mrs Hinch thread. They are next level and always figure out locations with even the smallest amount of info. Proper FBI work in them threads 😂

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Glad to see this thread exists, i mentioned to a friend about how much fundraising, seeking donations, plugging the “can’t afford this” it was CONSTANT and truly questionable! While i get that she is trying everything I find her EXTREMELY DISINGENUOUS
She is continuously receiving gifts, trips etc but doesn’t mention if she is being paid on the side? I wish her all the best in her treatments but I find her need for money vile! There was a moment when she was on her way back from her trip that she stated she had “treated herself to some jo Malone which is fair Enough but her statement of I never buy myself anything made my browz raise up. There are so many other people with the same diagnosis as her and they don’t receive anything close to what she has. Her greed and selfishness knows no bounds. I believe that she no doubt paid of her home etc and has set aside a nest egg for her children because there is no way the amount she has received has soley gone in treatments. Transparency is key especially when you are never done fundraising, running competitions that are for money for your own pockets and expecting people to continuously pick up your tab.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KeepitontheDL

Did she delete that 1st post?
Yep, looks like it's gone. But replaced with another 6 much longer stories about the cream... Only one of which is tagged as #BA. They probably messaged her saying they needed more stories for her BA fee!

Also, becoming a leader with Tropic means she has a team and has met certain sales thresholds so she is def making a wholesome income on top of her govt benefits.

Zero need for people to pick sunflowers to help her. Zero need for people to 'gift' her expensive stays. Or for Bried to have more constant begging on her page.

All of the money raised for the return trip to Mexico has never been mentioned and it is way in excess of 30k - Lunds raffle, KissinCrust event, 1 year here event, tattoo raffle, raffles on Bried page, GFMs still open & getting donations, monthly donations, Jemhow merchandise, #BA links... I could go on

WonderShade18

£150! Who buys this shit! We are in the worst cost of living crisis of our time, a lot of people won't be having a Christmas this year, because you know, they have to eat. But just keep plugging materialistic items Jemma that will fill ladies drawers up with products they'll never use. I hate her materialistic attitude. The girl is terminal and still money and things are her god! That says a hell of a lot about her

WonderShade18

The worst part in all of this is the fact those kids will be left without a mummy, and while Jemma being so young is tragic, the thought of those children losing her is heart wrenching. I hope she gets many more years to maximise the chances of them having those memories. I have a friend who lost her mummy when she was 11, she's now 38, and while she remembers her mum, she can't remember what it feels like to have had one which broke my heart to hear her say that.

• Sad
  • Heart
£500 wouldn’t cover a Galgorm spa night!
If I was so sick the last thing I would be doing is plugging my Kiddies corner discount code 25 minutes after I declare how ill I am… as I make my way to a luxurious 5 star resort covered in tan, makeup & beautiful clothes

Max21

I actually think she’s a con woman … nothing at all is adding up. It’s totally bizarre the whole thing.

• Wow

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
She’s def doing the “friends and family” stories to weed out anyone leaking information on here.

Maybe focus on spending time with your husband and children rather than worry about so called “rumours”. Tragic.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
She is advertising hair removel, NO NO FKING NO What!!! This has got me so bad, enough now, you have cancer, one should you be zapping you're body, and two you are already losing your hair

• Wow
  • Sad

watermelon

Freebies galore in Derry....note to self...dont go back to Everglades or O'Neills🙄🙄🙄
Great that she didnt need to be carried across the peace bridge...amazing that never once has she had to cancel an outing.

iadorethis

Attitude hanging out of her on her stories today she’s doing herself no favours .acts like she knows it all. The use of the go fund me sickens my shite . Cousin had a go fund me to get surgery not available on nhs , for her stage 4 cancer . but passed away prior to it being organised/covid/ deteriorated . The money raised was spread between two charities relevant to her. Has 4 kids . Only one is adult age . I wouldn’t have begrudged them keeping the money for the expenses they had . But no were near how much begging and freebies Jemma has got , now donations to her to pick sunflowers , lots of these sunflower growers in ni doing this and donate to a charity that helps numerous ppl but no Jemma needs it all for herself …and the crap this will go towards , meals makeup and tacky shoes .

• Sad