Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jemma 👋🏻
Definitely reading on here this morning!

maybe you could address all the fundraising £ while you are explaining your trips to the Galgorm, before more of your followers start to smell a fraud and make their way over to the dark side.
Deceit sleeps with greed.

Reactions: 5
Did she delete that 1st post?
Yep, looks like it's gone. But replaced with another 6 much longer stories about the cream... Only one of which is tagged as #BA. They probably messaged her saying they needed more stories for her BA fee!

Also, becoming a leader with Tropic means she has a team and has met certain sales thresholds so she is def making a wholesome income on top of her govt benefits.

Zero need for people to pick sunflowers to help her. Zero need for people to 'gift' her expensive stays. Or for Bried to have more constant begging on her page.

All of the money raised for the return trip to Mexico has never been mentioned and it is way in excess of 30k - Lunds raffle, KissinCrust event, 1 year here event, tattoo raffle, raffles on Bried page, GFMs still open & getting donations, monthly donations, Jemhow merchandise, #BA links... I could go on

Reactions: 12
So if she's now the seller for this cream, she's effectively taking sales away from the person she used to get it from, as now Jemma's flying monkeys will just buy it from her. That's pretty crappy given how many income streams she has already. It's like literally every person or thing in her life has to be wrung out for money. She really doesn't care about anything else.

Reactions: 6
So if she's now the seller for this cream, she's effectively taking sales away from the person she used to get it from, as now Jemma's flying monkeys will just buy it from her. That's pretty crappy given how many income streams she has already. It's like literally every person or thing in her life has to be wrung out for money. She really doesn't care about anything else.

My uptake on this is she advertises it for the seller she gets hers from and Jemma just gets a cut of sales. The actual stockist will be selling an awful more more therefore profiting too

Reactions: 1
Go through and watch her stories for a full 24 hours. See if you can keep count how many times she uses the word ‘I’ and ‘me’.

Reactions: 3
She's manipulated him just like she has her followers then. Poor sod.
He has a big thumbprint on his forehead. I don’t feel sorry for him. He made his bed, he can lie in it. Sure he hasn’t exactly provided for his family. Moved into the house that she bought before he was on the scene. He’s just her witch

Reactions: 5
I dont think it’s fair to say that. Ok he moved into her house when they got married but who pays the mortgage? Who funded the lavish wedding with 2 dresses? And the honeymoon? Who has funded the designer shoes and clothes and holidays & countless hotel breaks? Yes Jemma had a house before they got together but it was essentially just a mortgage she had. I think she has rode on his back not vice Versa. Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
He has a big thumbprint on his forehead. I don’t feel sorry for him. He made his bed, he can lie in it. Sure he hasn’t exactly provided for his family. Moved into the house that she bought before he was on the scene. He’s just her witch
Exactly. No one falls in love quicker than a man looking for a home.

Reactions: 2
I just read an article about Damien Lewis around how quickly he moved on after his wife died last year (Answer - very, very quickly) and it gave me Steve Bland vibes.

Reactions: 4
I just read an article about Damien Lewis around how quickly he moved on after his wife died last year (Answer - very, very quickly) and it gave me Steve Bland vibes.
Didn’t take him long but his wife did say that he should love again and have lots of girlfriends!

Jemma won’t like this as she’s tit scared clive will move on after her as he was a big slut when he was single 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Absolutely put this in the wrong thread - but a solid point still... haha. back to bed for me!!

Reactions: 4
She’s back being sick again until the next luxurious freebie arrives on the mat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤥🤥

Reactions: 9
I have followed her from the start and like many on here once or even twice gave my last pounds I had in my bank before getting paid again thinking I was doing a good turn. The last few month I had to press unfollow as my blood starting boiling probably at the point where I seen her back garden had a hot tub and not just any one of the fancy ones. I was thinking god those are worth a couple of grand if I was in her shoes I would have sold it before begging the country for my flights to Mexico. I don’t begrude her anything I wouldn’t want it because it’s all gifted to her because the girl is unfortunately dying and won’t see her kids grow up. But if that was me all those free bees she is getting and attending solo without her kids I wouldn’t do it because I would spend time with my kids which she isn’t unless she isn’t posting it because it’s not bringing in the pounds. She isn’t very liked in her own town that’s for sure and they have certainly caught on that it’s all about Jem and the notes not the penny’s. I would say she has cushioned those kids with plenty of the donated dough and that’s not what it was for and all this other money giving needs to stop and tbh Jemma her self should do the right thing and stop it how much more is she looking ? Because august is nearly past and she hasn’t went to Mexico or talked about the medications from there as she is now receiving the treatment she rediculed the NHS over. So Jemma from a decent EX follower who gave you my last money on 2 occasions thinking u needed it more then me and my family and I am on a low income. If you have any heart u must do the right thing and put a STOP to all this fundraising (because i may not be the only one sucked into this pity game) so u can live a lifestyle that really shouldn’t be your priority. Go and spend time with those kids snuggled on a sofa and do simple non costly things to create the memories that they will remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.