Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drop in the so kindly gifted trip away for their Anniversary followed by the pity posts. This is why so many people can’t see past her. She just drops in something and keeps going with the stories to pull at heartstrings

Reactions: 4
She must have been a damn good car salesperson I will give her that. She has the persona for it.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if its been mentioned and I've missed it but where does Clive work? Is this a recent thing? He always seemed to be around before.

Drop in the so kindly gifted trip away for their Anniversary followed by the pity posts. This is why so many people can’t see past her. She just drops in something and keeps going with the stories to pull at heartstrings
But is it gifted? I think she sometimes says that so people think she can't afford it and donate more

Reactions: 7
HOW is that classified as a WEE treat?
To me a wee treat costs a tenner! Who has hundreds of pounds to gift all this stuff and then her to belittle it and play it down to a WEE treat! Unbelievable

Reactions: 9
Bried’s son was married to a girl from Coalisland and definitely no connection to Jem (jem can wish she’s as elegant and classy as that girl) Bried now lives in Castlerock but lived in dungiven most of her life and the boys all still live there. Jem is from Cookstown originally think Clive is from Omagh but not 100% on that. But it’s definitely bullshit that she ‘partied in the same circles’ as Bried’s son, still doesn’t give jem the right to treat Bried like tit when she’s genuinely trying to help her. Bried needs a wee read on tattle lol 👀
He married a girl call Angeline McKenna but think they have split up..

HOW is that classified as a WEE treat?
To me a wee treat costs a tenner! Who has hundreds of pounds to gift all this stuff and then her to belittle it and play it down to a WEE treat! Unbelievable
I’m gutted I was taken in by her act. I feel genuinely sick people are suffering in silence with dignity but this bibe Is just discrediting every sick person by being a cash cow. What a legacy, not 🤬🤬🤬🤑🤑🤑🤑

It's very obvious at this point the donations are going to fund her lifestyle and not mexico?
When was the last time we heard of Mexico? 🧐 Seems it's down the drain now.
I'm sure she'll be on talking about Mexico now it's been asked on here.
Can this be investigated. If you donated for a certain treatment plan but now it’s not used for same surely that should be refunded

Reactions: 9
I’m gutted I was taken in by her act. I feel genuinely sick people are suffering in silence with dignity but this bibe Is just discrediting every sick person by being a cash cow. What a legacy, not 🤬🤬🤬🤑🤑🤑🤑

Can this be investigated. If you donated for a certain treatment plan but now it’s not used for same surely that should be refunded
I think someone posted a link here before about how you can dispute this on the gfm page and receive a refund.

Reactions: 5

You can apply for a refund but no one will touch it with a barge pole as she’s the poor wee sick woman with cancer

Reactions: 2
If your not fit for it gift it to someone else . She’d rather go and no enjoy /appreciate than give it to someone else
I don’t buy for one second she’s so sick.
full face of makeup, all dressed up.
She’s pulling the sympathy card again. She has a pattern, get something for free, night out, weekend away etc and always follows with the poor me posts.
I don’t have cancer, but if I even had a stomach bug absolutely nothing in this world could get me up to doll up and head away. I’d want my own bed and bathroom.

Reactions: 17
£500 wouldn’t cover a Galgorm spa night!
If I was so sick the last thing I would be doing is plugging my Kiddies corner discount code 25 minutes after I declare how ill I am… as I make my way to a luxurious 5 star resort covered in tan, makeup & beautiful clothes

Reactions: 12
She's so nauseous and in pain yet can get washed/dressed, full face of make up on, wig on, jewellery and accessories on just to go on her free trip to the Galgorm? Why is Clive going along with this, why isn't he telling her to go back to bed and rest, surely he's not putting her best interests at heart? Just goes to show they're both in it for the freebees. A totally unnecessary car journey when already feeling sick is just the worst, why put yourself through it??

Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually buy that shes getting these trips and freebies gifted to her by anonymous people? Shes paying for them herself out of her cancer treatment money and passing them off as gifts so no-one questions the spending. Think people are finally starting to catch on to her. I have heard it spoke about alot more recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.