Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed her from the start and like many on here once or even twice gave my last pounds I had in my bank before getting paid again thinking I was doing a good turn. The last few month I had to press unfollow as my blood starting boiling probably at the point where I seen her back garden had a hot tub and not just any one of the fancy ones. I was thinking god those are worth a couple of grand if I was in her shoes I would have sold it before begging the country for my flights to Mexico. I don’t begrude her anything I wouldn’t want it because it’s all gifted to her because the girl is unfortunately dying and won’t see her kids grow up. But if that was me all those free bees she is getting and attending solo without her kids I wouldn’t do it because I would spend time with my kids which she isn’t unless she isn’t posting it because it’s not bringing in the pounds. She isn’t very liked in her own town that’s for sure and they have certainly caught on that it’s all about Jem and the notes not the penny’s. I would say she has cushioned those kids with plenty of the donated dough and that’s not what it was for and all this other money giving needs to stop and tbh Jemma her self should do the right thing and stop it how much more is she looking ? Because august is nearly past and she hasn’t went to Mexico or talked about the medications from there as she is now receiving the treatment she rediculed the NHS over. So Jemma from a decent EX follower who gave you my last money on 2 occasions thinking u needed it more then me and my family and I am on a low income. If you have any heart u must do the right thing and put a STOP to all this fundraising (because i may not be the only one sucked into this pity game) so u can live a lifestyle that really shouldn’t be your priority. Go and spend time with those kids snuggled on a sofa and do simple non costly things to create the memories that they will remember.
I’m so sorry to read that you donated money twice to her because you thought she needed it more than you. That’s true care, compassion and kindness. You’ve summed up everything so eloquently ♥♥ She makes me so angry. The constant greed. True peace and contentment isn’t found through materialistic things. It’s friends, family and making good memories. She talked about how she was going to forward a motion or petition to government for cervical screening to be mandatory from an early age to my friend and she thought this woman can make a change. It was all lies to get her to donate

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is beyond manipulative it actually ooze's from her! When she shared her story it was simply devastating but I have seen it all with her “the goal if we raise enough money is to Help another women get to Mexico” it didn’t transpire, the only thing that has is her greed and entitlement. She has discredited the NHS and no doubt has something up her sleeve to make Money given the error that was made during a phone call. While I hope to never be in her shoes I do hand on heart know that my focus would not be on soley wanting money from strangers! It’s never ending, where is the transparency to total donations, where its being spent. It at this point is beyond deceptive. The reason she’s feeling sick and doesn’t know why is hopefully her conscience telling her to explain or stop with your greed. She just mentioned the galgorm for afternoon tea with “work friends” is that paid employment friends or women who pity her pay her BA role money and will be footing the bill!
A this point she should be a registered charity and declaring her income from donations.
There are so many people deserving of a little help and they are overlooked. I will never give a penny to her as her behavior to is simply vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have followed her from the start and like many on here once or even twice gave my last pounds I had in my bank before getting paid again thinking I was doing a good turn. The last few month I had to press unfollow as my blood starting boiling probably at the point where I seen her back garden had a hot tub and not just any one of the fancy ones. I was thinking god those are worth a couple of grand if I was in her shoes I would have sold it before begging the country for my flights to Mexico. I don’t begrude her anything I wouldn’t want it because it’s all gifted to her because the girl is unfortunately dying and won’t see her kids grow up. But if that was me all those free bees she is getting and attending solo without her kids I wouldn’t do it because I would spend time with my kids which she isn’t unless she isn’t posting it because it’s not bringing in the pounds. She isn’t very liked in her own town that’s for sure and they have certainly caught on that it’s all about Jem and the notes not the penny’s. I would say she has cushioned those kids with plenty of the donated dough and that’s not what it was for and all this other money giving needs to stop and tbh Jemma her self should do the right thing and stop it how much more is she looking ? Because august is nearly past and she hasn’t went to Mexico or talked about the medications from there as she is now receiving the treatment she rediculed the NHS over. So Jemma from a decent EX follower who gave you my last money on 2 occasions thinking u needed it more then me and my family and I am on a low income. If you have any heart u must do the right thing and put a STOP to all this fundraising (because i may not be the only one sucked into this pity game) so u can live a lifestyle that really shouldn’t be your priority. Go and spend time with those kids snuggled on a sofa and do simple non costly things to create the memories that they will remember.
U are a good person to have done this for her . She needs to take a leaf out of ur book . Enough is enough . Time to call a stop to it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, WHAT?! 😳🤯 I have literally no words
It’s all a scam. She is the talk of the village. Let her throw it in the face of others . Luckily my family doesn’t have to beg for charity because we work and pay. I’d rather starve with dignity than carry on like them. They have no dignity or morals. Those associated with her are no better. Good riddance and our love to people genuinely sick and struggling. You are the real heroes . Thankfully there’s no one else like her/them.

Reactions: 17
That's insane! I don't understand why she's even sharing this – surely she must be at least a bit aware that people are talking about her and asking questions about all the cash and freebies? She's talked about 'haters' before, so she must pay attention to stuff that's said about her and know bad this looks. Also just bizarre that someone would do this given that her Insta is already an endless stream of begging.

Reactions: 9
Bit she's so sick! She couldn't get out of bed the other day and sometimes she can't stand for too long because her legs won't hold her! But she's going to Greece?! Gemma love, things are not adding up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone suggested a few days ago that she was buying all these trips herself, sorry can’t find the post. I’m starting to wonder

Reactions: 11
How do you even get travel insurance with a terminal diagnosis?!
It would cost £000's!
and not just that, I wouldn't be comfortable or happy flying for 4+ hrs with a metastatic disease and its heightened risk of DVT ....I hope to god she's wearing compression socks....just madness

Reactions: 8
There is no 'kind follower'. It doesn't look as bad if people are sending her on these trips. Well it does, it looks every bit as bad. I just don't get it at all, she told us the other day she could barely stand and was afraid of her legs going under her. And the people associated with her are every bit as bad, because I know a couple of them, con women wouldn't be in it. They'd sell their granny if they thought they'd make a quid.

Reactions: 10
It would cost £000's!
and not just that, I wouldn't be comfortable or happy flying for 4+ hrs with a metastatic disease and its heightened risk of DVT ....I hope to god she's wearing compression socks....just madness
Bet she'll bring it up about compression socks now. She's so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My uncle is sick but thankfully not the same prognosis as she claims to be 🤥🤥🤥🤥 His consultant could not give him the go ahead to fly to his daughters wedding so they went by rail etc. the oxygen levels were not enough to support a sick person so she’s exaggerating majorly

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is classic narcissist, she just contradicts everything says. She didn’t get the holiday to Mexico so needs one and I doubt followers bought the flights. The Mexico protocol suddenly forgotten.
The physical features talks about don’t match behaviours and the way suddenly changes is crap. Suddenly pain free now going on holidays how convenient.

No travel insurance will cover her, (speaking from experience)
Jeez, sure she couldn't get out of the bed last week, and now a week to Greece?

OK enough now Jemma! The Galgorm and Greece in one week when she is apparently on her last? No, don't buy it any more. How could you have the neck on you to be begging for money from hard working well meaning people on one post and bragging about your free holiday in the next! Not to mention the implications on her treatment etc? Some journalist really needs to investigate this charlatan!

This holiday was always planned hence the removal of the picc line etc . Does she think we came up the Lagan in a bubble . I agree now I think she’s trying to justify the spending

You can’t just up and leave and bring morphine and other drugs on a flight with u . Do u not need a medical letter ?

Reactions: 9
This holiday was always planned hence the removal of the picc line etc . Does she think we came up the Lagan in a bubble . I agree now I think she’s trying to justify the spending

You can’t just up and leave and bring morphine and other drugs on a flight with u . Do u not need a medical letter ?
As someone with MS and a colostomy bag I feel I can answer this! Short answer depending on which Irish airport you fly out of and what security you meet, usually there’s no hassle but you’d always have a medical letter and prescription to back things up. (I would imagine more so if you’re palliative and high risk and could need hospitalisation over there). But I do know from experience flying into Spain, Greece, Turkey etc they are very strict you will need every document going for any medication you are carrying. Has to be hand luggage as medication can freeze in the hold (a recent update in my 2021 travelling experience) but there’s no way in her condition you could just take a chance and fly to Greece , uninsured and hope for the best. I hate to be suspicious but this is weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.