Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omagh and Bried lives in Castlerock so how they would have run in the same circle I don’t know.

See on her stories she was fit to go for a big walk today.
She's not from omagh, more Dungannon direction somewhere I think. Clive is from omagh.

I know it's been said before- but just questioning again- what the hell is all the current funding for?? And what is the remainder of the money for- Like if that's the end of Mexico what's her excuse now to raise anything to live their lavish life that we all dream of on everyone else's expense

Reactions: 4
What’s that shed she has in her garden that she keeps talking about
It's the 'healing house' where she goes to stick things up her bum as part of the 'Mexico protocol' (coffee enemas, I believe). Also happens to have a debit machine in it, although I'm not sure what that's supposed to heal. Her ego, perhaps.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Of course Dr. Mel from Mexico would call you on Saturday. He possibly is worried about missing out on 50k. Not too worried if ye are out to dinner and Clieeeeeve mucking into his steak

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course Dr. Mel from Mexico would call you on Saturday. He possibly is worried about missing out on 50k. Not too worried if ye are out to dinner and Clieeeeeve mucking into his steak
I thought the same thing... Of course a Dr who was expecting you to come in August and spend 25k+ is ringing to see what the craic is 🙄

Also, as others have mentioned re: funds, she has been quite clear (for once) that this chemo is being provided by NHS. Not so clear on a return to Mexico... Or what the funds for Mexico will be used on.

There are alot of new posters on the thread (welcome!) so I will elaborate. To date, there have been 12 GFMs which are still showing on the GFM website. Her original GFM was for 70k which was obviously what was required for Mexico. The GFM (which I might add is still open, receiving recent donations) topped 170k!! Where did the excess 100k go?

This is on top of the Lunds raffle and recent "events"... If you tot them all up, the ones we can confirm donations, it comes to approx 250k. Thats not including other raffles the last 18 months, fundraisers like yer wan selling tattoos, merchandise (hoodies, mugs, phone holders) and of course the option to give a monthly payment 😳

Mexico is expensive and she has gone twice but there is absolutely no way her medical bills are totalling 250k+. If you are not using the money for treatment abroad, donate it to other GFMs. Help another family. Donate to charity.

Apologies for the rambling & ranting post but SO many people struggle with medical conditions and finances... And yes, Jemma is terminal & at one point needed funding. She received almost twice what she needed at that time. She is now receiving NHS treatment. She is also receiving plenty of freebies and money from #ads and #collabs. Of course she wants to keep her Instagram running, she is making a fortune from it and loving the Instahun attention & lifestyle.

I do feel sorry for her predicament but the situation just infuriates me. There are many others in the same boat & not getting a single penny that she is raking in cause they don't promote themselves on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing... Of course a Dr who was expecting you to come in August and spend 25k+ is ringing to see what the craic is 🙄

Also, as others have mentioned re: funds, she has been quite clear (for once) that this chemo is being provided by NHS. Not so clear on a return to Mexico... Or what the funds for Mexico will be used on.

There are alot of new posters on the thread (welcome!) so I will elaborate. To date, there have been 12 GFMs which are still showing on the GFM website. Her original GFM was for 70k which was obviously what was required for Mexico. The GFM (which I might add is still open, receiving recent donations) topped 170k!! Where did the excess 100k go?

This is on top of the Lunds raffle and recent "events"... If you tot them all up, the ones we can confirm donations, it comes to approx 250k. Thats not including other raffles the last 18 months, fundraisers like yer wan selling tattoos, merchandise (hoodies, mugs, phone holders) and of course the option to give a monthly payment 😳

Mexico is expensive and she has gone twice but there is absolutely no way her medical bills are totalling 250k+. If you are not using the money for treatment abroad, donate it to other GFMs. Help another family. Donate to charity.

Apologies for the rambling & ranting post but SO many people struggle with medical conditions and finances... And yes, Jemma is terminal & at one point needed funding. She received almost twice what she needed at that time. She is now receiving NHS treatment. She is also receiving plenty of freebies and money from #ads and #collabs. Of course she wants to keep her Instagram running, she is making a fortune from it and loving the Instahun attention & lifestyle.

I do feel sorry for her predicament but the situation just infuriates me. There are many others in the same boat & not getting a single penny that she is raking in cause they don't promote themselves on social media.
Add in the first class flights and several designer bags and sunglasses ect. They are living the high life on the charity of others.

Reactions: 5
I know it's been said before- but just questioning again- what the hell is all the current funding for?? And what is the remainder of the money for- Like if that's the end of Mexico what's her excuse now to raise anything to live their lavish life that we all dream of on everyone else's expense
Scam …she’s draining as much as she can out of the money

Reactions: 8
I hate to ask, but is she really sick? Like is her diagnosis real/accurate and do we have any proof? Something just doesn’t seem to add up with it all…

Reactions: 2
I hate to ask, but is she really sick? Like is her diagnosis real/accurate and do we have any proof? Something just doesn’t seem to add up with it all…
We don’t know but from watching her and her miraculous ability to get up and go to events, free trips etc - I strongly question it.

Wasn’t she having taxol chemo last year and she decided to stop it?

Reactions: 2
Brieds son was married to a woman from the Dungannon direction unless they were friends ?
Bried’s son was married to a girl from Coalisland and definitely no connection to Jem (jem can wish she’s as elegant and classy as that girl) Bried now lives in Castlerock but lived in dungiven most of her life and the boys all still live there. Jem is from Cookstown originally think Clive is from Omagh but not 100% on that. But it’s definitely bullshit that she ‘partied in the same circles’ as Bried’s son, still doesn’t give jem the right to treat Bried like tit when she’s genuinely trying to help her. Bried needs a wee read on tattle lol 👀

Reactions: 1
Yes apart from this possible connection There are no other possibilities .it was mentioned on here before she talked about their family business but no one would say anything further .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.