Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Jemma... Isn't it terrible that people are being upbeat and counting until they ring the bell. She is one hateful self absorbed twit. God love anyone who is in with her getting treatment.

There are points in that story where you can physically see she's trying to push the tears out

Reactions: 9
“Telling them can you get my chemo done by 5 o’clock?”

Does she think for one minute the nurses wouldn’t rather be at home with their kids too? Show a bit of respect. Every other person in that chemo unit also has a life to live.

Reactions: 11
“Telling them can you get my chemo done by 5 o’clock?”

Does she think for one minute the nurses wouldn’t rather be at home with their kids too? Show a bit of respect. Every other person in that chemo unit also has a life to live.
I worked in a chemo unit when my kids were at school at it was Mon-Fri 9-5 ....however we were often open way past this time , especially if we had a challenging cannulation which is often the case as veins become very difficult to cannulate over time with repeated chemotherapy cycles ,or chemo was late going up or a blood transfusion overran ( you can't just speed up a blood transfusion or chemotherapy infusion to finish at 5!) then we often had to wait for hospital transport to pick up these patients after their treatment had finished and make sure they were stable enough to go home
I lost count of the number of times I had to fly out of the unit often without having had a proper break all day in order to pick up kids from after school childcare ( which shut at 6) was the reason I eventually had to leave as I had no family nearby to help out and husband worked away from home

Reactions: 7
I worked in a chemo unit when my kids were at school at it was Mon-Fri 9-5 ....however we were often open way past this time , especially if we had a challenging cannulation which is often the case as veins become very difficult to cannulate over time with repeated chemotherapy cycles ,or chemo was late going up or a blood transfusion overran ( you can't just speed up a blood transfusion or chemotherapy infusion to finish at 5!) then we often had to wait for hospital transport to pick up these patients after their treatment had finished and make sure they were stable enough to go home
I lost count of the number of times I had to fly out of the unit often without having had a proper break all day in order to pick up kids from after school childcare ( which shut at 6) was the reason I eventually had to leave as I had no family nearby to help out and husband worked away from home
Worked as a nurse administering chemo too , but inpatient ward. I’m glad Ive unfollowed Jemma , she has no idea at all me me me all the time . I understand life is hard for her . Another patient could be reacting to their chemo , as someone posted it’s not a simple procedure , bloods , prescribing , making it up , premeds , the entitlement is unreal , she’s been a wee madman all her life I’d say . god love her next week if the unit is closed for the bank holiday . Queen Jemma won’t be happy

Reactions: 11
There is a real nasty look in her eyes when she is talking about other people being upbeat. She is a nasty wee girl.

Reactions: 6
Takes on tropic. Takes on Temple Spa. Goes on 3 day party weekends. Takes on clothing try ons. Dolls herself up every single day just to nip to the shop. Takes on events. Takes on more try ons. Advertises all of the above plus toilet roll. Goes on spa days with work. Holidays. More spa days with Clive. Lunches. Brunches. Dinners.

Can't get chemo in time to get Sadie from GB and all of a sudden she can't cope with spinning all the plates ?

No one asked you to pick up so many plates.

Just. Be. A. Mum.

Reactions: 15
She will
Reckons she's still going once this chemo is over & gets all clear from doctors... Apparently Mexico won't send her any more meds unless they get an in-person consultation. ie. $$$$

She will also have to make sure it doesn’t clash with her employee benefit trip to Dubai in the new year

I forsee a family holiday to Mexico for Christmas

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Takes on tropic. Takes on Temple Spa. Goes on 3 day party weekends. Takes on clothing try ons. Dolls herself up every single day just to nip to the shop. Takes on events. Takes on more try ons. Advertises all of the above plus toilet roll. Goes on spa days with work. Holidays. More spa days with Clive. Lunches. Brunches. Dinners.

Can't get chemo in time to get Sadie from GB and all of a sudden she can't cope with spinning all the plates ?

No one asked you to pick up so many plates.

Just. Be. A. Mum.
I don’t even have kids and I would find that exhausting. She says she’s doing this to show people what it’s really like living with her illness but in all honestly why? Unless she’s looking for something in return we don’t need to see. There are plenty of people out there in the same situation that don’t need to document it to her extent.

Reactions: 5
I don’t even have kids and I would find that exhausting. She says she’s doing this to show people what it’s really like living with her illness but in all honestly why? Unless she’s looking for something in return we don’t need to see. There are plenty of people out there in the same situation that don’t need to document it to her extent.
Jemma is greedy and wants the instahun life but she is a nobody without her diagnosis.
Its clear to see she always wanted to be someone she isn't

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.