Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jemma If your reading this I am confused as to how your 3 beautiful children are not “ priority enough” to rise in the morning ? U said today that yesterday u finally felt u had a reason ? Why is it because it for the pound? Money seems to be your god. Buying a new coat every winter is that really necessary when your constantly begging for donations? I am sure the coat from last year would still be in great condition if it’s only been work 1 winter ? I really don’t begrudge u anything I wouldn’t want it if it meant that my family wasn’t my first priority. It’s Friday and I knew that by that day the tears would stop and the greedy Jemma would appear and I am awaiting the sentence “ a kind follower “. One thing is for sure the cushelle ad acting was pathetic and cringe but you surely seem to fool some poor crater into still donating to you with the Monday to thurs acting just like u did with me but I am over it now I have seen the real ( fake ) you and I wish other would. U may be terminally sick but u sure know how to milk the situation for your gain and that’s disgusting. 😡

Reactions: 15
Y
Jemma If your reading this I am confused as to how your 3 beautiful children are not “ priority enough” to rise in the morning ? U said today that yesterday u finally felt u had a reason ? Why is it because it for the pound? Money seems to be your god. Buying a new coat every winter is that really necessary when your constantly begging for donations? I am sure the coat from last year would still be in great condition if it’s only been work 1 winter ? I really don’t begrudge u anything I wouldn’t want it if it meant that my family wasn’t my first priority. It’s Friday and I knew that by that day the tears would stop and the greedy Jemma would appear and I am awaiting the sentence “ a kind follower “. One thing is for sure the cushelle ad acting was pathetic and cringe but you surely seem to fool some poor crater into still donating to you with the Monday to thurs acting just like u did with me but I am over it now I have seen the real ( fake ) you and I wish other would. U may be terminally sick but u sure know how to milk the situation for your gain and that’s disgusting. 😡
You have worked with her?

Isn't doing this paid partnership with the NI boutique in direct conflict with her Jem X collab next week with Alicia & Chloe? It's gross that either of them are using her to flog clothing but sure the follower count is all that matters 👌🙄
It’s gross anyone buying clothes off sick people🤢 every time you’d wear it you’d be thinking🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Here we go....pity party starting again as the weekends almost over.

I notice how she's using her kids more in these adverts now...either exploiting them for extra clicks or trying to prove a point that she does spend time with them.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she got 2.. the pink winter coat cos she gets a new coat every winter ane the red? padded one which she called her chemo coat i think

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG she didn’t put that out of her die she - chemo coat frigging heard it all now.

Full pity party today - none of it adding up at all.

She says she putting herself through all this for more time …. What about all the GFM what’s that for if she’s not already away to Mexico like she was meant to be

Then the cheek to share a funding page for a child getting treatment in America - that child has a life ahead of it one parents might not see - do the right thing Jem and instead of trying to guilt people into parting with money to help transfer all your GFM money to that family

Reactions: 2
OMG she didn’t put that out of her die she - chemo coat frigging heard it all now.

Full pity party today - none of it adding up at all.

She says she putting herself through all this for more time …. What about all the GFM what’s that for if she’s not already away to Mexico like she was meant to be

Then the cheek to share a funding page for a child getting treatment in America - that child has a life ahead of it one parents might not see - do the right thing Jem and instead of trying to guilt people into parting with money to help transfer all your GFM money to that family
This really pisses me off that she's begging for others with thousands sitting. Or is it really still there

The unnecessary buying is really grating me. Like what woman begging for help with medicine has so many nice things? Nails done every 2-3 weeks. Her daughter professionally done too. Absolutely not a necessary and if that £60 was put into the "medicine pot" imagine how much further it would go. The nails is only a small part. The new gaitor for the kids at £400 on her stories during the weekend. As mentioned the new coat every year. Wise up and reign it all in like the rest of us. And stop the begging if you can unnecessary spend.

Reactions: 8
The unnecessary buying is really grating me. Like what woman begging for help with medicine has so many nice things? Nails done every 2-3 weeks. Her daughter professionally done too. Absolutely not a necessary and if that £60 was put into the "medicine pot" imagine how much further it would go. The nails is only a small part. The new gaitor for the kids at £400 on her stories during the weekend. As mentioned the new coat every year. Wise up and reign it all in like the rest of us. And stop the begging if you can unnecessary spend.
I can't follow her on stories as I find her voice so monotone and boring. She literally bores me so much I watch one caption and turn off

Let's vote to keep it private

Attachments

Last edited:
She's asking whether she should share it or not... Sure if she keeps it to herself how would she get any freebies 🤷

Reactions: 5
1 million % this is only being shared so kind followers will gift the material items on the list... Of which I'm sure there are plenty. Why else would you share it? It will not help or inspire anyone else.

I'm more aghast by those who are voting to see a terminally ill persons life list. Why on earth would you want to see something so personal anyway?!

Reactions: 10
Is this a begging list?
Of course it is. Watch her face stare into camera before the next beg starts

1 million % this is only being shared so kind followers will gift the material items on the list... Of which I'm sure there are plenty. Why else would you share it? It will not help or inspire anyone else.

I'm more aghast by those who are voting to see a terminally ill persons life list. Why on earth would you want to see something so personal anyway?!
There’s nothing about them that’s genuine. The greed is unbelievable. Her own family disowned her says it all. Zero sympathy anymore for anything that happens in the future. We were taken for a ride!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Of course it is. Watch her face stare into camera before the next beg starts

There’s nothing about them that’s genuine. The greed is unbelievable. Her own family disowned her says it all. Zero sympathy anymore for anything that happens in the future. We were taken for a ride!
Did her family really disown her

Why does she take it as personal insult that the understaffed, under pressure NHS is late?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.