Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bit she's so sick! She couldn't get out of bed the other day and sometimes she can't stand for too long because her legs won't hold her! But she's going to Greece?! Gemma love, things are not adding up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

brandambassador

VIP Member
This holiday was always planned hence the removal of the picc line etc . Does she think we came up the Lagan in a bubble . I agree now I think she’s trying to justify the spending

You can’t just up and leave and bring morphine and other drugs on a flight with u . Do u not need a medical letter ?
As someone with MS and a colostomy bag I feel I can answer this! Short answer depending on which Irish airport you fly out of and what security you meet, usually there’s no hassle but you’d always have a medical letter and prescription to back things up. (I would imagine more so if you’re palliative and high risk and could need hospitalisation over there). But I do know from experience flying into Spain, Greece, Turkey etc they are very strict you will need every document going for any medication you are carrying. Has to be hand luggage as medication can freeze in the hold (a recent update in my 2021 travelling experience) but there’s no way in her condition you could just take a chance and fly to Greece , uninsured and hope for the best. I hate to be suspicious but this is weird

Yes I was wondering how did she get a student loan when she didn’t do college. Didn’t she tell with pride how she left home at 16, before she did her GCSEs. Never any mention of having went to college.
She was expelled from her school for bullying. You’d think she’d just shut her mouth to avoid tripping herself up but she can’t resist the temptation to brag about what she has.

• Wow

iadorethis

Terminally ill, but you know, home improvements is a must 🙄
Needs donations for medication /Mexico protocol but can spare a few grand of her own money for a front door . ( or was that paid for by donations Jem how do you afford it all? Oh yes everyone else’s goodwill ) her and Shaneen Joyce should do a collab together . Send us a tenner and we will send you fck all …

• Haha

flixy83

She's been reading here hasn't she?! The 'message' she received about the 'big ticket item' beg came from me on here - I don't comment much on this thread as my god the woman has terminal cancer, 3 weeuns and my heart breaks for her and everyone in that position, but I couldn't quite get over the sheer greed, the audacity and total arrogance with which she knew she would be able to ask for something and she would get it. I mean, that's exactly what she said! I was literally replying to a comment she posted on her social media for everyone to see, and I was replying on a forum which she has no need to read.
She's now said her wish list is things like seeing her children grow etc - that's totally not what she alluded to on her previous post as she said she wouldn't post it as she would be overwhelmed by people trying to help - no one can gift her extra time which is what she really needs.

I also can't believe anyone is messaging her directly commenting on her teeth or her hair, and if they are, they are fucking scum, no doubt about that.

Jemma chops and changes her agenda so often it's hard to see past the free gifts, the spending, the days out, the clothes/shoes/make up on when she apparently can't lift a cup or dress her kids for school. We are only commenting on what we see. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
The attitude because the chemo was late. This girl has no manners or respect. She somehow thinks the NHS is beneath her. Her attitude stinks.

MaryJones1

OK enough now Jemma! The Galgorm and Greece in one week when she is apparently on her last? No, don't buy it any more. How could you have the neck on you to be begging for money from hard working well meaning people on one post and bragging about your free holiday in the next! Not to mention the implications on her treatment etc? Some journalist really needs to investigate this charlatan!

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
I think it’s so desperately sad that she sees it as “I’m doing something right” with regards to Mexico and the slight improvement in some aspects of the scan findings.

I really do think it’s clutching at straws. The bigger picture here is sadly of overall progression. A new spinal tumour and a new lung tumour. The Mexico protocol is NOT working and they should be ashamed to keep taking her money.

I also think there’s still an element of denial and not really grasping the true gravity of it all. Even suggesting to her oncologist that she delay chemo until her kids start back school. I was amazed at that. Sadly I think any ounce of positivity that came out the oncologist’s mouth has been jumped on and to be honest I don’t blame her. It’s an awful situation but I think with regards to Mexico they are going to continue ripping her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Cariad

VIP Member
Having worked in an oncology day unit previously for many years it really pisses me off that she's complaining about the time it takes to get her chemo- yes it may only take 30 mins to administer , but there's a whole raft of procedures in between her having bloods repeated and having chemo...all in the name of patient safety
waiting for repeat blood results, then getting the prescription authorised by the Dr before it can be made up ( in aseptic/ sterile environment) , so it's not a quick job of opening a packet of tablets - there are several stages to go through making up the infusion so that there's no contamination, which would be catastrophic...it then it has to be checked by the pharmacist and finally sent to chemo unit, where it will be checked by the chemo nurses....oh and she'll have had to wait for her pre med to work before the chemo can be administered so she doesn't have a reaction to the taxol ....she could see if she'd benefit from filgrastin/ gcsf injections to boost her neutrophil counts prior to chemo
if she's really suffering with anxiety or anticipatory nausea then she would benefit from some aromatherapy ( our unit had a practitioner who would give foot massages to v anxious patients prior/during their chemo with brilliant results) ....maybe she could use some of that go fund me to pay for this treatment Or to even fund a practitioner for the benefit of other patients ?!

• Heart

jb12345

Have just come across this thread. Started following Jemma a few months ago after seeing someone post about her show with Stacey Dooley. I just can’t warm to her though? Don’t know why 🤔 they seem to be very comfortable especially considering hubby is the only one working. What does he do does anyone know?
Clive was Jemmas manager in a local car dealership. They both ended up getting the road due to dishonesty. Clive was somehow left responsible for Jemmas commission/ bonus payments and it was discovered he was paying her more than she was entitled to (surprise surprise). I know quite a few of their former colleagues and nobody that worked with them have a good word to say about them. Despite both of them working in the same place not one person attended their wedding. What does that say? They seen all this coming once she got sick. Jemma has also made numerous insurance claims against this company. She was known to take the odd dive onto the floor!

Clive then moved on to Donnellys where he also got the boot for stealing cars (not sure the circumstances but he was found to have Donnellys cars at his house)

Clive is currently working albeit very casually. Suppose why would they work full time when they have made half a million on donations in the past 18 months!

• Wow

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Aw I seriously can't be dealing with this shite. Is she that fucking much up her own arse....bragging and showing off limited edition Jimmy choos....she's begging for money to save her life but sitting with them. What the fuck. Im sorry but how can someone with what she has not be able to walk one day then be strutting about in them the next. I really smell bullshit

Lovely

Chatty Member
I just don't understand how someone who is stage 4, on her last treatment option (according to her), and was told that she'd be dead by now (again, her words) can run around after three kids and then go out multiple nights in a row. I can't even do that and I have no kids and a pretty low-energy work-from-home job! None of it makes sense!

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
My chin hit the floor when I seen this smith? Her entitlement is absolutely DISGUSTING!
The audacity of her to assume that she can get what she asks for by asking (begging) on a social media platform, she is fully profiting of her cancer diagnosis and the narcissist won’t let anything stand in her way, nothing is off limits including flaunting her children any chance she gets. Terminally ill or not there is a line that shouldn’t be crossed but she’s overstepped my miles and it’s deplorable.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

smashingpumpkin

People like herself and others would put u off donating to go fund me . Get the donations and spend ridiculously . Have put me right off donating to any stranger now
Same!!! i remember the day I donated to jemhow, it was a day before payday and I gave what was in my account, I figured if I still had that in my account she clearly needed more than I did, how wrong was I, when I seen the 1st class seats on the way to Mexico I felt like she was l making a fool out of anyone that contributed. I imagine that pair of them laughing their asses off at the little gold mine they’ve got going.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
There's quite a few ones on social media who gain a following, become terribly ill, get absolutely obscene amounts of money and gifts donated and then disappear. Some have been jailed and some just do a runner.

It's horrible to say and I hope I'm wrong but when jemmy is saying how ill she is but is dolled to the 9s and heading all that way to Galgorm people will read into things.
Kids left again . If you were that sick you’d use the time out of hospital and off treatment to be with your children instead of pawning them off constantly.

Reactions: 13

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Maybe I’m completely reading it all wrong but I thought her news all in all was positive. I know she was given some devastating news about the tumor in the spine (which obviously means she will ultimately be in a wheelchair down the line) but they are offering her treatment which they weren’t prepared to do a year ago so they must think there is a good chance of prolonging her life. It’s all very easy for me to say though, I’m not in that situation x
I dont think its her oncologist here thats offering this new chemo. It's London which I take to be private chemo.
I didn't really understand the stories. The good news seems to be that some of her cancer hasn't grown as much as they expected and the bad news is that there are new cancers ie tumour on spine and her lungs have a new spot.
I dont know how to feel for her. She seems to take it that Mexico is what's helped some of her other tumours so she will go back as planned, she just doesn't know when.
I would feel that Mexico has done nothing if it didn't stop new tumours from appearing. If it can't stop new ones then how can it heal one's that are already there?

I totally understand her grasping any positives and clinging to them. I would too.
I really do hope that this chemo whether it's private or NHS, will be positive and will help her secure extra time with her family.
I dont think Mexico is something she should invest time and money on again but I understand why she wants to.
What I do know is that I watched her stories and my heart was breaking for her. For all of them.

I often wonder if Stacey dooley has stayed in touch with her

Amythomo

Shes still living on the back of her 15 minutes of fame. I don't know how she does it?? I'm stage 4, not on any chemo, i went out the other night and was ready for bed for 9.30. I know she's trying to get on with her life and probably trying to prove a point to herself and others. But I find her stories so disrespectful and fake. I feel so bad for her babies... their parents are so selfish.

• Heart

LostScot82

Chatty Member
No ad marked on the green sunglasses. Funny how they reappeared after she "popped in" yesterday ....

I've had so many family members go through cancer and chemo and I've put so much thought in to gifts for them but never have I ever come across them needing sunglasses, easy foldable buggies for holidays, watched them sit out in the sun turning pink, plan trips to Mexico / Dubai / girls days out on the piss with absolute states / countless gifted patio sets, sun loungers, bracelets, bracelets and more bracelets, gifts for the kids coming out of their ears ....

I've never watched them apply tan like it's the most important thing in the world (obv they weren't brand ambassadors ?!) or dolled up to the 9's for chemo sessions.

My mum was lucky enough to receive an NHS funded wig when she went for her chemo and she picked one, ONE, that matched her original hair (just looked like an amazing bouncy blow dry) She didn't milk it for 40 different styles and STILL be on the blag for more to be sent. What strikes me also as confusing is where did those wigs all go ??? I started following her when her hair was just coming in so she was still wearing them flat out, ordering them flat out and begging for them flat out. Fast forward to next lot of treatment - with a free weave in the middle- and she is on the beg and "buying" and whole new set of wigs ?!

I would never wish anything bad to happen to anyone ever, not even an illness you could easily recover from let alone terminal but I have kids and I swear I would spend ever single minute and every single penny on them if I ever found out I was in that position.

I also don't understand the recent post re: redoing her mortgage. I thought nowadays if you took a mortgage you had to have life insurance and if you had life insurance most pay out for critical illness, ours pays out on any serious illness diagnosis i.e any form of cancer, not only terminal

• Heart

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
I really hope she gets a lot of people unfollowing the way she is going on being a complete diva . I know she is stressed etc but she really believes that she’s doing the general public a favour by sharing her story . No Jemma we are doing you a favour by following , allowing u the people to sell to for your ‘part time job ‘ and the ppl who donate due to the sob story . I intend to unfollow soon . Her attitude stinks
Don't watch her on insta. Use wai. I haven't followed her in a long time and she thinks shes being smart by hiding stories but the internet is a wonderful place and they end up out there any way 😁

• Haha