Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s away to the Galgorm again?
Yes with work friends. Makes you wonder why people need to be making monthly direct debits to someone who is working and has a very good standard of life financially. I'm not taking away from the fact the girl is ill, it's bleeping terrible what she's going through physically. But I'd much rather donate to a family who is struggling financially in her position. I last donated to a guy in England who was given a terminal diagnosis. They were very honest and asked for donations to assist his wife and 3 year old son for everyday expenses after he passes as he had no life insurance and they would need assistance to pay for his funeral and to make life a little easier in the months after his death. They raised a very modest £15k and he sadly passed away 6 months after his diagnosis, but he died knowing his wife and little boy would be ok for a few months after he passed until she got her head above water. I donated to them in a heartbeat because the honesty was so relatable and there was no begging or influencer bragging. They kept us all updated on his journey and my god were they dignified as a family. Amazing people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel awful even writing this but i question if she is as ill as she makes out, not saying she just has to sit around and wait for her passing but something about it all just doesn't add up.
Please someone correct me if i am wrong as i dont know an awful lot about stage 4 cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel awful even writing this but i question if she is as ill as she makes out, not saying she just has to sit around and wait for her passing but something about it all just doesn't add up.
Please someone correct me if i am wrong as i dont know an awful lot about stage 4 cancer
I know stage 4 can be very unpredictable. A child in my family who had stage 4 was at nursery the week before she passed, she was in the play park on the swings the day before she passed. Things can take a turn so so quickly, and it can often be complications from treatment etc rather than a natural progression of the disease itself. She's a heart like a lion to go away in her position. I would want to feel at home and in a safety net of my doctor's close by rather than hours away on a flight.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually think she’s a con woman … nothing at all is adding up. It’s totally bizarre the whole thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How can she bear to be the centre of attention and Celebrated constantly? This week alone it’s been flowers, free this,free holiday, free anniversary trip to galgorm, a second free trip to GG, a cake with her face, stuff with her kids names on it.
It’s nice to be made a fuss of every so often? But if I had people constantly celebrating me, my existence, sending cards and letters and flowers and presents and fundraising, I’d be so overwhelmed.
I think I’d also feel imposter syndrome- as in, do I deserve all of this? Does anybody?
I think the answer is no body has earned or deserves this level of stuff

Reactions: 11
Smug head on her, gifted dress, free lunch. Was going to do her face with a box full of charlotte tilbury, prior to taking her children from a walk with her free strollers. Her sense of entitlement is absolutely disgusting, the more taking she is doing the more deplorable it is. She’s sick but she not sick enough to gallivant and manipulate. I truly hope the tax man is aware of her working, the ba deals etc

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That's insane! I don't understand why she's even sharing this – surely she must be at least a bit aware that people are talking about her and asking questions about all the cash and freebies? She's talked about 'haters' before, so she must pay attention to stuff that's said about her and know bad this looks. Also just bizarre that someone would do this given that her Insta is already an endless stream of begging.
She just loves attention and look at me

Reactions: 6
The Very thought of someone who’s practically a stranger messaging us to say I’m buying you flights , oh yes please - here’s all our passport no ‘s and details sent back. The shame I would feel .

Reactions: 16
She's such a fraud!! I compare her to Vicky Phelan, who is a Lady dying with dignity and only occasionally pop's on to give an update. Spending time making memories with her family and friends and not one bit showey. Plus she's done so much charity work and worked tirelessly to bring light to women's health.

Reactions: 16
The Very thought of someone who’s practically a stranger messaging us to say I’m buying you flights , oh yes please - here’s all our passport no ‘s and details sent back. The shame I would feel .
Load of bull tit with her. She can’t look at camera straight as tripping over her lies. Good riddance. Her mother was right to disassociate herself .

Reactions: 4
There wasn't too many tags from the sunflower field, people are wising up to her.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed her posts on the grid with the sunflower field and the gifted stuff like kiddies corner are only getting a few hundred likes. For nearly 60k followers that's pitiful. Maybe people are finally seeing through it all

Reactions: 5
See they changed the car from a Jaguar to a Mercedes. Status symbols mean nothing ffs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.