Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwtDoing

VIP Member
I had seriously contemplated one myself - but these 200 day trial things I have no where to store a king size mattress in the interim 😂 had thought of just stacking a new one on top to try but you probably wouldn’t get a fair idea of how it was and you would be lying up like the princess and the pea 🛌 👸
The new gel mattresses are far better. Expensive but great

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
So hard to get a really good mattress- I like one that’s supportive but not stiff as a board firm.

Got one about 2 years ago and it was a gift the first month compared to its 12 year old predecessor.

But then it just started to feel so lumpy bumpy and uncomfortable - I would have had the old one back in a heartbeat 💓

Way to much choice now so hard to choose a good one ☝

OwtDoing

VIP Member
So the healing house was kindly donated under the guise of “poor Jemma has no where in her tiny 2 bedroom bungalow to do her treatments”
But it’s not a tiny 2 bed bungalow is it?! It’s a 3 bed with a loft conversion and upstairs toilet, perfectly suitable for her treatments! And she’s managing to get up those stairs no bother with her mop even though she’s “weak as water” so not like she wouldn’t be able to manage
They aren’t stairs, it’s a ladder.

To be fair to her, I actually enjoyed her stories yesterday when she was joking about the shoes. This was relatable and more the person I used to follow. Having a laugh and being girly rather than the constant begging no pity posts

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Y
Jemma If your reading this I am confused as to how your 3 beautiful children are not “ priority enough” to rise in the morning ? U said today that yesterday u finally felt u had a reason ? Why is it because it for the pound? Money seems to be your god. Buying a new coat every winter is that really necessary when your constantly begging for donations? I am sure the coat from last year would still be in great condition if it’s only been work 1 winter ? I really don’t begrudge u anything I wouldn’t want it if it meant that my family wasn’t my first priority. It’s Friday and I knew that by that day the tears would stop and the greedy Jemma would appear and I am awaiting the sentence “ a kind follower “. One thing is for sure the cushelle ad acting was pathetic and cringe but you surely seem to fool some poor crater into still donating to you with the Monday to thurs acting just like u did with me but I am over it now I have seen the real ( fake ) you and I wish other would. U may be terminally sick but u sure know how to milk the situation for your gain and that’s disgusting. 😡
You have worked with her?

Rosieray

Chatty Member
Omagh and Bried lives in Castlerock so how they would have run in the same circle I don’t know.

See on her stories she was fit to go for a big walk today.
She's not from omagh, more Dungannon direction somewhere I think. Clive is from omagh.

Sorry if its been mentioned and I've missed it but where does Clive work? Is this a recent thing? He always seemed to be around before.