Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Leos gonna love it in Ibiza. So much to do for a baby. He’ll be army crawling round Ocean Beach while Jake is trying to get a selfie with Wayne Lineker

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I never post on this thread BUT I have to say, despite his protests of 'I was given permission' I think its absolutely classless and leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he posted the wedding pics. The decent thing to do, regardless of the permission (reluctantly given if Jamie's clip on Jakes story is anything to go by), you'd STILL wait for the married couple to post first. He's such a desperado 😫🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Cady1954

VIP Member
RECAP FROM LAST THREAD

Jake and Sophie came back from holiday engaged (let the begging begin)

Jake couldn't wait so decided to have a beg fest for an engagement party. Cue Sophie begging for a WHITE yes that's right Tattlers a White bouncy castle. Jaked added his two penneth and begged for food like a modern-day Oliver Twist with a filter.

Lisa came to stay for a couple of days and she was put up in the Granny Annexe AKA Sophies Beauty Room :rolleyes: . The poor woman even had to make her own bed. She looked gutted and for once had my sympathy.

Leo is sitting up unaided, speaking whole sentences and eating 5-course gourmet meals. Of course, he is Jake. We eagerly await him telling his Dad to Fuck off.

Jake is still trying to decide what his account is all about. Tattlers please help him decide from the following options
1. Family man
2. Fitness Guru
3. Lads Lad
4. Drug dealer
5. Cunt

Wedding is being held in Beefa (how tacky and unoriginal). Jakes best friend has a villa there. They have been best friends since Jake and Sophie got engaged but I don't think she will get an invite to the wedding somehow.

The engagement party commenced. No sign of Nanny QVC. We think she had a fallout with Jake due to the fact that he speaks to her like shit and treats her like the hired help. His new friends from Rhodes came along (we all thought they would have deleted and blocked Jake as soon as their plane took off but maybe they are a pair of fame-hungry whores as well) We also thought Jake has a bit of a thing for the girlfriend. The engagement party quickly became the Jake Show where he stripped off did the splits and humiliated all his mates. So nothing new there then.
He appeared on GMB in the clothes he wore the day before because 'He couldn't be arsed' Nice attitude Jake. To everyone's surprise, he went on about Trolls telling him to drown Leo. Absolutely awful and if it was my kid that would have been the last time you saw him on SM. But no he is pushed in our faces Evvveeeerrryyyy day. After saying on his public account he couldn't be arsed to wear clean clothes for the appearance he 'hinted/begged' for a chance to present GMB sometime. Good Luck with that Beggy Boy. He also looks completely unrecognisable without his Honey filter so if he ever goes missing he is fucked.

Never done a recap before so if I get it wrong Admin Im sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
9C8F2B2C-6192-4150-B712-8F18012E768F.jpeg

His minions are so gullible🙄 He got the tattoo for Leo done on the 8th May which was 20 weeks ago🤔 No tattoo in the first pic so I think your counting skills need some work YA FUCKING LIAR🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

bluey

VIP Member
Putting other people’s kids from the boxing gym on his stories, how does he know if any of those kids are under child protection? Parents consent? He’s disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 28

mrslh

He publicly posted my profile to thoasands of people . He then inboxed me with multiple messages why I ignored him to then remove the post about me . Having an opinion is not trolling . All my comment was about was on The who dares wins page a man asked who he was and I said a divkhead 😂 not once did I say I hated him ……. He messaged saying I hate him I called him a dickhead that was all 😂 he takes comments to serious . I love how when he messaged he said his gf 😂 proof he’s only got engaged for likes

Also i didn’t go out my way for anything I simply replied to a mans comment telling the man who he is which is a dickhead 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Damocles

Chatty Member
Jake, we know you read here, you couldn't make it more obvious, but lets clear up a couple of things...

Anything written on here about anyone (famous or not) is not trolling, so when I suggested you would set your granny on fire for a bit of fame, that is an opinion you came across of your own accord, because you are such an egotist you will search for stuff written about you wether good or bad...

To troll someone is contact them directly and abuse them. I did not nor would I ever contact you privately demanding you incinerate your beloved old duffer of a nan.

How does it feel Jake that you are such a bellend, you have the fucking nerve to run a parenting podcast and then put a babys cot right plug sockets.

I'd ask you to get your head out of your arse but you are unable to do so as it gets stuck cause of those comedy fucking teeth.

You are a nobody, an absolute fucking cretin, a shit stain on the underwear of life.

You make a profile for a fucking baby on instagram, are you aware of the fucking sicko cunts that have access to those pics and probably saved your babys pictures doing god knows what with?

YOU did that Jake, not me, not the trolls, not anyone else on here...or any other page that says shit about you...

I hope your babies dignity and safety are worth all the likes and the freebies you and that sour faced cunt sophie get.

You both make me fucking sick.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
I wrote this a while ago but suits the Beggys down to the ground.

I think I'll be an 'Influencer'

I think I'll be an influencer
I'll be really good at that
I'll buy some bots from Russia
and flog some plastic tat.
I'll pose in skimpy undies
I'll advertise fake tan
and when my fans unfollow me
I'll bring out my old gran.
Of course, the person that you see
behind the camera lens
is photoshopped to buggery
and wearing all size tens.
I'll nip and tuck I'll cut and crop
'Thank God' I say for photoshop.
I'll probably have a kid or two
or three, or four or five
I've heard that that's the best way
to keep your page alive.
Of course, they won't be ugly kids I'll make sure of that
I'll tan their skin and bleach their hair I'll use a filter everywhere.
And when it comes to freebies ill grab them with both hands
I'll tag the big name companies and all the biggest brands
They'll send me stuff to advertise Oh I'll make a wad
Of course, I will be sneaky I'll not say #gifted #ad
Oh yes I'll make my fortune built on scams and lies
Who cares if people suffer from debt up to their eyes.
Because I am an influencer I do not care one bit
I have no moral compass to that I will admit
As long as I have 'likes' and hearts, kisses and bouquets
I'll carry on accepting all your undeserving praise.

• Heart
  • Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
Jake,

You go on and on and on about trolls, but what about when you repeatedly kept calling Leo your little lion, strangely at the same time when that little girl azaylia cain was going through what she went through, you even dressed him up in a lion costume for fucks sake... why was that? of all the things you could have called him, but that phrase, those words, they were getting that family media coverage weren't they Jake... and you wanted some of that attention on you didn't you, and that Jake, says everything about you.

funny that the media attention on that family has calmed down, and you haven't said it since...

You are a vile horrendacunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Corfu-blue

I'm wondering if the glasses are part of a more mature, take me seriously, 33 year old (did you know it's his birthday tomorrow?), father (did you know he's a dad?), husband to be (did you know he's engaged?), sleb SAS 'hero' (did you know he's on SAS who dares wins?), daytime TV wannabe (he tagged Alison Hammond in an ick - cringe), professional hint-dropper (presenter, strictly, celeb football - fuck OFF!), desperate influencer (literally... anything goes), boxing bell-end (I think he's doing some boxing thing but he's not mentioned it much 😳), narrative?
SHIT!!!! I totally forgot to mention that he's a Top Dad. Like mega amazing. Unique. But again, he doesn't mention that much so you might have missed it.
Anyway, as I was saying, I wonder if the glasses are to present 'Serious Jake' to the world...... I can't help thinking of Dangerous Brian but you're all probably too young to remember him 😂
Bollocks - did I mention that he's a fucking amazing dad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Cady1954

VIP Member
Why is this still a headline?!? He’s been dining out on it for 6 months now😴 It’s awful(if it happened) there’s no denying that, at this rate the poor boy will be celebrating his 18th/21st and the headline will still be I remember trolls told me to drown him🙄 So for a few headlines & some airtime his narcissist father has made such a big thing out of it, that boy is going to have to read about it when he’s older☹
Actually I think Jake has it wrong I sure the Trolls told Leo to drown Jake.

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
How did Jake even become friends with Jamie and Camilla? I’d never heard him mention them or Marcel until the flopcast
I’m wondering if it was because Jake & Marcel were on the mtv programme together. Jake & Sophie are not camilla’s cup of tea at all, I imagine they only got invited because of Jamie🤦🏼‍♀️ Camilla is so down to earth & not the showbiz, conceited type at all. She does a lot of good for others, both her & Jamie do a lot for charities, humanitarian things & saving the planet whereas these cunts are all about themselves, posing & begging🤢

Omg you're so right! @Hollybush @Jac In The Box
WTAF - he's beyond contempt!
View attachment 742130
Everyone of the pics he posted, he’s in them!! He hasn’t posted one pic of just the happy couple because he knew that would be the one the press used🙄

I can’t be any clearer, I detest this man!!!!

• Angry

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
If you say anything to jake you are a troll/bully/mean

if jake says anything to you, you have no sense of humour, it’s just bants, you are too sensitive, you didn’t get the joke

isn’t that a main trait of a narcissist ?

• Heart
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
'Feels good to back on stage' Okay fucking Sir Laurence Olivier It's a PANTOMIME Jake, not a Shakespearan play you are in. Anyone fancy going taking one for the team and shouting 'Chicken Nuggett' whenever he comes on stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

redball00n

VIP Member
5792D9CA-8C74-49EA-AEA6-D90DDA88747E.jpeg
what the fuck have I just watched?! “Message to all the haters out there” - 😂😂😂

Jake you are a sad pathetic insufferable narcassistic cunt. Seek therapy.

• Sick
  • Haha

JodieB12

Sophie used to work before jake had a salon made in garden and now has stopped everything to promote tat no one wants. How about get a proper job like us.

I hate it when Tesco send them free food. How about Tesco helping struggling families instead of these 2 nobs who can afford food.

• Angry

Cady1954

VIP Member
Jake have you ever thought he might be in pain because he was ENCOURAGED to pull himself along on his tummy a few hours after having what is in fact a big op for a little baby. Why couldn't you have just let him rest for the day ON HIS BACK? Pull yourself together you narcissist and get Happy Haribios down ya neck. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart