Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley Cain and Safiyya Vorajee were on GMB talking about the loss of their daughter today and the foundation they've set up in her name. I'd feel embarrassed moaning about social media etc if I were sat next to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if he asked them could they use the filter on the live broadcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CA7EBF85-9ACB-4F49-B9B6-0DC4DFE6B919.jpeg
59007495-6C4A-448B-8429-A357B62DC96B.jpeg

Road to 1 million progress🙄

Jake is buying bots🤣 He’s forking out to get himself to 1 million, sad bleep🤣🤣

There’s no way he’s gaining a steady stream of followers every day like that in the past 15 days🙄 when the previous 15 he was constantly losing them🤔 Me thinks someone is telling porkies🤥

Note the unfollows from him on Friday 27th, they were all the party/event companies he followed for the begging, obviously unfollowed when they didn’t provide the goods🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
YAWN 🥱
Why is this still a headline?!? He’s been dining out on it for 6 months now😴 It’s awful(if it happened) there’s no denying that, at this rate the poor boy will be celebrating his 18th/21st and the headline will still be I remember trolls told me to drown him🙄 So for a few headlines & some airtime his narcissist father has made such a big thing out of it, that boy is going to have to read about it when he’s older☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor baby 👶 having to be in the limelight all the time because of him 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is this still a headline?!? He’s been dining out on it for 6 months now😴 It’s awful(if it happened) there’s no denying that, at this rate the poor boy will be celebrating his 18th/21st and the headline will still be I remember trolls told me to drown him🙄 So for a few headlines & some airtime his narcissist father has made such a big thing out of it, that boy is going to have to read about it when he’s older☹
He probably wrote the troll messages to himself so he something to bang on about to stay relevant! He’s up there with the most annoying z listers imo

Reactions: 13
Actually I think Jake has it wrong I sure the Trolls told Leo to drown Jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
RECAP FROM LAST THREAD

Jake and Sophie came back from holiday engaged (let the begging begin)

Jake couldn't wait so decided to have a beg fest for an engagement party. Cue Sophie begging for a WHITE yes that's right Tattlers a White bouncy castle. Jaked added his two penneth and begged for food like a modern-day Oliver Twist with a filter.

Lisa came to stay for a couple of days and she was put up in the Granny Annexe AKA Sophies Beauty Room :rolleyes: . The poor woman even had to make her own bed. She looked gutted and for once had my sympathy.

Leo is sitting up unaided, speaking whole sentences and eating 5-course gourmet meals. Of course, he is Jake. We eagerly await him telling his Dad to duck off.

Jake is still trying to decide what his account is all about. Tattlers please help him decide from the following options
1. Family man
2. Fitness Guru
3. Lads Lad
4. Drug dealer
5. bleep

Wedding is being held in Beefa (how tacky and unoriginal). Jakes best friend has a villa there. They have been best friends since Jake and Sophie got engaged but I don't think she will get an invite to the wedding somehow.

The engagement party commenced. No sign of Nanny QVC. We think she had a fallout with Jake due to the fact that he speaks to her like tit and treats her like the hired help. His new friends from Rhodes came along (we all thought they would have deleted and blocked Jake as soon as their plane took off but maybe they are a pair of fame-hungry whores as well) We also thought Jake has a bit of a thing for the girlfriend. The engagement party quickly became the Jake Show where he stripped off did the splits and humiliated all his mates. So nothing new there then.
He appeared on GMB in the clothes he wore the day before because 'He couldn't be arsed' Nice attitude Jake. To everyone's surprise, he went on about Trolls telling him to drown Leo. Absolutely awful and if it was my kid that would have been the last time you saw him on SM. But no he is pushed in our faces Evvveeeerrryyyy day. After saying on his public account he couldn't be arsed to wear clean clothes for the appearance he 'hinted/begged' for a chance to present GMB sometime. Good Luck with that Beggy Boy. He also looks completely unrecognisable without his Honey filter so if he ever goes missing he is fucked.

Never done a recap before so if I get it wrong Admin Im sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.