Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Strictly, Soccer Aid, Masterchef ie all the things he’s desperate to do, I wouldn’t touch this bleep with a barge pole!! Everything turns into the Jake show🤢 Poor Jamie & Camilla, their wedding day has been hijacked by this prick & now instead of people wishing them well, it’s all about that narcissist🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh hi Sophie!! I see you’ve been here this morning & now have your baby crawling on the carpet instead of the bloody toilet floor😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210904-134106_Instagram.jpg

So the day ends in Y then? Do they ever change that bed?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I see they have had a couple drop out of Soccer Aid.. Countdown to JQ tagging and saying he's free 3..2..1..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lazy day in that bed again Jake, think they change the bed though have all white bedding. Bad choice when he dyes that mop of hair so often. Get a real job a proper job with a regular income and do all your insta begging and crap on your days off. Sophie too lazy mare she is meant to have a beauty business am sure her regular clients are impressed. Jake reads here though likes to make out he does not he will be mad inside am surprised he has not made a fake account on here saying what a nice genuine hard working lad he is. Pair of peasants!

The one from yesterday with the 2 piece where she thinks she’s molly mae🤣 I reported it last night, but feel free to do it as well, the more people that report her the better👍🏼
I noticed the crawling on the carpet so has been on here snooping. Hey Sophster Beggy Beggerston.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was going to say if it's the bedding people are going by then I'm the same as them, i just have white bedding all the time and have multiples of everything. Kinda like a simpsons character 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That post he put up about Aled Davies (whoever he is) He had to piss on his parade didn't he? Taking away someones achievement.

Reactions: 8
Apparently, Soccer Aid is in crisis! Paddy McGuinness has pulled out! Has nobody told them that Jake (Turkey Teef) is ready and waiting in the wings to step in? That’s if he can drag himself out of his pit of a bed….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Barry Gibb is still in bleeping bed after plonking his son near the laminate for an iG story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or, hear me out here... she could use secret option B and actually ASK HER SON what he wants to see! I know he's younger than my son (I think, I dunno actually, mine is nearly 7) and if I asked him he would have a list waiting. (Currently top of the list would be a Yungblud gig though which obvs would be vetoed!)

We know he has a tablet so he probably knows all about shows and even pop bands he'd like to see from watching YouTube and tiktok, but we also know she's only doing it for a freebie and some insta photos outside a theatre.. 🤷
I've just realised the irony of mentioning Yungblud on this thread - he's playing in Soccer Aid tonight and Jakey boy isn't hahaha never mind, keep begging twit face!

Barry Gibb is still in bleeping bed after plonking his son near the laminate for an iG story.
Hahahaha Barry Gibb hahahaha dead

• Haha
That post he put up about Aled Davies (whoever he is) He had to piss on his parade didn't he? Taking away someones achievement.
Aled Davies is a Paralympian who has just won a gold medal & obviously fuckface has to make out he’s better than the guy🙄 He always puts laughing faces as if everything is a joke, when really he’s seriously up his own arse!!👊🏼 He’s taking part in SAS with Jake & I bet this prick has done everything to beat him because he wouldn’t want to be beaten off a gentleman with one arm, he’s a complete & utter bleep!!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Still in bed with that poor baby at 3pm! Get up out of bed Jake and parent properly.
No wonder little Leo is so delayed 😡
When he said a lazy day I didn’t think he was going to actually not move from bed all day. Those gummy bears are clearly working.
Wasn’t he meant to be at his mums this weekend someone said?

Reactions: 7
When he said a lazy day I didn’t think he was going to actually not move from bed all day. Those gummy bears are clearly working.
Wasn’t he meant to be at his mums this weekend someone said?
That was me. She said on her stories that him and L were going for the weekend.
I couldn't imagine sitting in bed with my daughter when she was that age. She'd have been bored out of her tree! Babies need to be stimulated!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He has turned commenting off on the wedding pics post, I was half way through reading them.

• Haha
Does Sophie hammer the sun beds or the fake tan? It’s nice to have a colour though not like Madge from Benidorm. No point in having botox if she is exposing herself to all those rays and not wearing her factor on holiday.

He can say what he wants Leo is delayed as those two bafoons are too busy on Instagram begging for stuff or lying in bed with poor Leo looking vacant.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.