Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake,

You go on and on and on about trolls, but what about when you repeatedly kept calling Leo your little lion, strangely at the same time when that little girl azaylia cain was going through what she went through, you even dressed him up in a lion costume for fucks sake... why was that? of all the things you could have called him, but that phrase, those words, they were getting that family media coverage weren't they Jake... and you wanted some of that attention on you didn't you, and that Jake, says everything about you.

funny that the media attention on that family has calmed down, and you haven't said it since...

You are a vile horrendacunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Too busy watching the phone camera to see the milk pouring down his square eyed sons chin. I bet there will be a story that he’s soaked cause he’s teething

Reactions: 12
Well seeing as they bored me to tears yesterday & I was laid up in bed ill. I saw another pic of golden child appearing on both their grids🙄 I decided to count how many times he has posted about said child (as I said I was bored & it may have been the pain meds distorting my rational thinking😂) He has posted 284 images since Leo was born, 195 of them have Leo in them. Now before the child police come for me & say it’s his page, he can post him if he likes I was doing it for comparison. Fred appears in 27 of they images, 9 of them being bleeping ADS!!😡 He really has pushed that poor boy aside now he has another plaything to get his likes & engagement🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope Freddie’s dad has actually told the pair of bellends to limit the exposure on his son.
How is Cuntenden going to feel when him and Beevis break up and she takes up with someone with bigger career prospects (Celebrity Sewing Bee) and that person decides to post pics of Chicken Nugget Boi with the caption “my best friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Freddie’s dad has actually told the pair of bellends to limit the exposure on his son.
How is Cuntenden going to feel when him and Beevis break up and she takes up with someone with bigger career prospects (Celebrity Sewing Bee) and that person decides to post pics of Chicken Nugget Boi with the caption “my best friend”
How would he cope not having 24 hour content more to the point

There seems to be a pattern with Jake. When he’s in the limelight a bit he’s an absolute arrogant bellend. Won I’m a celeb got with Fogarty’s daughter. Seemed to have settled down a bit then got a bit of limelight on dancing ice, the bellend emerged, out with the boys constantly ended up splitting with her. That died down and he seemed ok early last year. Then got Full monty, sas and publicity from the baby and turned into an absolute bellend again.

he says he’s down to Earth but he absolutely lets the snippets of fame go to his head

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How would he cope not having 24 hour content more to the point

There seems to be a pattern with Jake. When he’s in the limelight a bit he’s an absolute arrogant bellend. Won I’m a celeb got with Fogarty’s daughter. Seemed to have settled down a bit then got a bit of limelight on dancing ice, the bellend emerged, out with the boys constantly ended up splitting with her. That died down and he seemed ok early last year. Then got Full monty, sas and publicity from the baby and turned into an absolute bellend again.

he says he’s down to Earth but he absolutely lets the snippets of fame go to his head
This💯 He gets some positive feedback, a few jobs then bam head Jake emerges, fs I’m surprised we haven’t had a single released🤣 That’s usually his go to when he’s just done something on tv etc

When did he add d.j to his cv??🤔 The poor people of bath having to listen to him rather than some music because you just know he’s one of they twats that mc’s over the music or shouts things at the crowd🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
This💯 He gets some positive feedback, a few jobs then bam head Jake emerges, fs I’m surprised we haven’t had a single released🤣 That’s usually his go to when he’s just done something on tv etc

When did he add d.j to his cv??🤔 The poor people of bath having to listen to him rather than some music because you just know he’s one of they twats that mc’s over the music or shouts things at the crowd🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I assume he’s a DJ since he pressed the button on Freddy’s keyboard for the auto music, for that fake bestie tit he used to do with him.

• Haha
I see she has starting following a surgeon from a cosmetics hospital local to me🙄 She must be getting new bolt ons for the wedding🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else detect a hint of sarcasm in Sophies voice when she said "Daddy's a d j now" 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else detect a hint of sarcasm in Sophies voice when she said "Daddy's a d j now" 😳
Yes🤣 Stupid cow, they’ve obviously been reading here again🙄 I wonder if Tattle is available to read on Fred’s tonie box🤣 They would defo lie in bed listening to everything that’s being said about them🤣🤣

Mines one next week and it took 2.5hours for her to settle last night when she woke at half 1. I gave her her bottle then watched her on her camera for 2 hours (we find she settles best alone in her cot) and only went through when she started shouting for us. No amount of us cuddling her in or trying to settle her works as well as her comforter, dummy (🙈) and singing seahorse, so we just follow her lead. Selfishly I'd love her to sleep through, I've got a lot going on atm and my anxiety has raised its ugly head, and unfortunately lack of sleep just makes it worse, but I get up every day, get out of bed, put my big girl pants on and do the very best I can for my angel.
My little one is 18months and he is in bed at 7 awake 12 then for the last week up at 2 untill about 5 and nodes back off untill 7 and up full of beans I always remind myself it doesn't last forever x

Reactions: 5
9C8F2B2C-6192-4150-B712-8F18012E768F.jpeg

His minions are so gullible🙄 He got the tattoo for Leo done on the 8th May which was 20 weeks ago🤔 No tattoo in the first pic so I think your counting skills need some work YA bleeping LIAR🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.