Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be so embarassed if my boyfriend went into a children’s playground and behaved like this with his top off 🤮 He’s so attention seeking
I think I'd be ringing the police :ROFLMAO:

Sophie is a marketing guru. Who describes a razor as ‘cute’

Also jake saying he’s still feeling ill … surely he should get a Covid test
It must be 'National shave your minge day today' cos every Z lister is advertising those razors.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On Sophie’s story she makes a joke to Leo saying Daddy is always on his phone you should see his face turn goes proper nasty. Your getting it Sophie for daring to say that….!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
theres that old saying theyre either a walker or a talker..mine were both talkers from about 7 months but lazy as hell on the walking front! 🤣 (14 & 16 months)
poor Leo seems to be neither!
My first baby talked really, really early but didn’t sit until he was 9months and didn’t walk until 18months! Thankfully all good now, at university studying to be a doctor. My sister walked at 9 months - not sure which is worse!

Reactions: 6
He was fuming wasn’t he?!

View attachment 750167
Yeah he did not like that one bit. Small snippet of the real jake there. Just like on SAS when he snapped at people to not say it was okay when in went in with that gun like a bull in a China shop. I said to my partner he’s going to shoot all of them because he’s such a hot head who doesn’t think

Reactions: 11
First time posting on this thread 👋 he's really snarky with his partner isn't he and making little digs at her under the guise of 'bants' 🤨

Reactions: 10
Jake still being the utter BEGGY BEGGERSON I see. I have actually stopped myself from looking at these InstaCUNTS, because I am left feeling irritated and annoyed by their constant narcissism.

Hi Jake - I still think you are an utter COCK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He is always moaning he is unwell or not feeling it or no energy. Get yourself out to work do some hard graft Jakey boy. Is a lazy toad lounging about the sofa and bed I would hate being Sophie having him under your feet all day.

Reactions: 9
He's got on my last nerve today. Final straw is him taking Fred boxing. Pleaaasseeee someone don't let him do this. He's a bully and he's gonna bully Fred into throwing punches and be agressive just like him. He's obsessed with his body image and that's not a good example to set a young boy anyway. Poor F his mother is vain AF and his step dad is bullying him into being what he thinks a boy should be!! I'll wager F didn't ask to go along.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Putting other people’s kids from the boxing gym on his stories, how does he know if any of those kids are under child protection? Parents consent? He’s disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Does it grate on anyone else when he calls Leo "chicken nugget". He has 1000% tried to copy off Kate lawler calling her daughter "potato" (which by the way I love her) he at one point tried to copy everything she and boj did for followers. Its so bloody obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is always moaning he is unwell or not feeling it or no energy. Get yourself out to work do some hard graft Jakey boy. Is a lazy toad lounging about the sofa and bed I would hate being Sophie having him under your feet all day.
Gives a great impression to future employers him lying in bed half the day.

Reactions: 8
Just watching SAS from last week.. 'what the duck was that Rambo' has got me howling! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 750001

Them bleeping teeth!!!!! Neeeiiiigggghhhhhh!
Freddie Mercury is calling beyond the grave -
No wait, Shergar is !!!

that dentist should be either struck off or given a gold star for making a bellend look like a whalescunt.

I won’t call his kid ugly because he isn’t - although I do have the urge to rewatch The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.