Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He covered up the sockets! 😂
Hi Jake 👋
He couldn’t make it any more obvious that he’s on this thread refreshing the page every 5 minutes. Why else would you film yourself covering up plugsockets?! Jake you are so sad it’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jake, we know you read here, you couldn't make it more obvious, but lets clear up a couple of things...

Anything written on here about anyone (famous or not) is not trolling, so when I suggested you would set your granny on fire for a bit of fame, that is an opinion you came across of your own accord, because you are such an egotist you will search for stuff written about you wether good or bad...

To troll someone is contact them directly and abuse them. I did not nor would I ever contact you privately demanding you incinerate your beloved old duffer of a nan.

How does it feel Jake that you are such a bellend, you have the bleeping nerve to run a parenting podcast and then put a babys cot right plug sockets.

I'd ask you to get your head out of your arse but you are unable to do so as it gets stuck cause of those comedy bleeping teeth.

You are a nobody, an absolute bleeping cretin, a tit stain on the underwear of life.

You make a profile for a bleeping baby on instagram, are you aware of the bleeping sicko cunts that have access to those pics and probably saved your babys pictures doing god knows what with?

YOU did that Jake, not me, not the trolls, not anyone else on here...or any other page that says tit about you...

I hope your babies dignity and safety are worth all the likes and the freebies you and that sour faced bleep sophie get.

You both make me bleeping sick.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍well said

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what is this jobless, thick shite gonna do documentaries about? Hernias? Crap tattoos? How not wear a hat? The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now Sophie is on the Jake bandwagon of whinging and moaning about the reality of having a baby. Oh by the way Soph hun don’t you mean am not pm? 🙈
Oh for gods sake 🙄 what is with these 2 complaining about a baby being a baby?! Absolutely no sympathy for them - said it before and I’ll say it again, they’re lucky they don’t have to get up at 6am and go do a days work (no Jake and Sophie, talking into your phones and flogging magic gummy bears and tit clothes isn’t work)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If he woke up every hour instead of sleeping have they ever thought he might be hungry? I know they're trying to sleep train him but he can't speak so crying is his way of letting then know he wants something. Sounds to me like he wanted food.

Reactions: 15
If he woke up every hour instead of sleeping have they ever thought he might be hungry? I know they're trying to sleep train him but he can't speak so crying is his way of letting then know he wants something. Sounds to me like he wanted food.
Even if he's not hungry sleep training is pointless with a baby that wakes loads anyway, he's not going to wake up and go "oh good, i'm at home I must be safe, back to sleep I go" No, he's a baby, he's going to think "ah my lovely safe home, but bit boring this being awake with no one else around, let me call that beardy twit to come and film me" he's a baby, they don't lay there thinking rational thoughts.

Also babies only have 'needs' not 'wants', if he's crying he needs something. Just parent him ffs, there are two of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Unfollowed. I can’t stand it anymore. “What you doing down there?”
“Chicken nugget”
I swear I’ve seen his child more than I saw of my own when they were growing up. That’s because I had to go back to actual work. Not pretend work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if he's not hungry sleep training is pointless with a baby that wakes loads anyway, he's not going to wake up and go "oh good, i'm at home I must be safe, back to sleep I go" No, he's a baby, he's going to think "ah my lovely safe home, but bit boring this being awake with no one else around, let me call that beardy twit to come and film me" he's a baby, they don't lay there thinking rational thoughts.

Also babies only have 'needs' not 'wants', if he's crying he needs something. Just parent him ffs, there are two of you.
Exactly. My daughter started sleeping through at 8 months and I know I'm very lucky there because a lot of kids don't. She woke up in the night for food which is probably what Leo is doing. They're soothing him instead of feeding him? If they gave him a bottle and burped him, he'd probably go back to sleep for a few hours.

They both seem clueless.

Reactions: 12
Between them and Kate lawler whinging that their kids don’t sleep, how is this news to anyone? Babies don’t sleep. I’m sure it’s the precursor to an ad for just chill mama anyway

View attachment 773042
Please god noooooo😩😩😩😩

Why has his stupid manager replied with a winking face?? That better not mean he already has them lined up🙄

Hopefully when they go their next holiday in a few weeks he forgets the road back with any luck🙏🏼
I think it will be a documentary about trolling and anxiety. Jake Quickenden, Me, My trolls and I. Or something like that.
No coincidence that that weird message popped up about Jake and Sophie being a fake business arrangement yesterday. They can use that as an example in the show (🙄 you think we're bleeping stupid Jake).
He'll definitely be practicing his best poor me face and choked-with-emotion voice maybe with some tears here and there over the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for weird posts here on tattle and screenshots of devastating messages on his Instagram/twitter.
He's seen an opportunity to make money out of his victimhood, but wants to be seen as the next Jesy Nelson.
Vomit inducing prick.
Go ahead and send people this way Jake - they'll soon see the light.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you start sleeping training when your baby has just had surgery anyway? Maybe he was crying because he’s in pain?!

Reactions: 17
5792D9CA-8C74-49EA-AEA6-D90DDA88747E.jpeg
what the duck have I just watched?! “Message to all the haters out there” - 😂😂😂

Jake you are a sad pathetic insufferable narcassistic bleep. Seek therapy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 773719what the duck have I just watched?! “Message to all the haters out there” - 😂😂😂

Jake you are a sad pathetic insufferable narcassistic bleep. Seek therapy.

Jake sooooo obsessed with anyone who doesn’t agree or wet their knickers last around him 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
We’re Not haters jake, just not a people with functioning adult brains who feel u are an utter tit stain on this planet of ours!!!!!

• Haha
The stupid arse doesn’t realise he is just fanning the flames does he😂

Dear Jake,
Did your mother ever tell you
‘ The best reaction is no reaction’

(Of course, he can’t follow that can he?His narcissistic ego is too big)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.