Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you say anything to jake you are a troll/bully/mean

if jake says anything to you, you have no sense of humour, it’s just bants, you are too sensitive, you didn’t get the joke

isn’t that a main trait of a narcissist ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I just remind you that he has posed for this picture and then selected the best 'poor me' face for maximum Karen sympathy!!!
Also, if you know you've been ill for 2 weeks, even if it's not covid, why have you been mixing with anyone and everyone?
NEVER let an opportunity for likes and exposure get in the way of your health you moron.
View attachment 771043
Where would you get anti biotic from on a Sunday. Can't see him queuing up in walk in centre somehow. Has he been to the hospital for them. What a pussy 😡

Reactions: 6
I bet Jake went back to his room and cried.

Is that Kim woman not his manager? Or did she drop him after he showed her wedding pics on Insta? :ROFLMAO: I hope Sophie goes to LA and gets a film role just to spite him.
Sophie will be auditioning for a lamppost, or a skinny tree, it’s about as much talent and looks she possesses 😜
Can I just remind you that he has posed for this picture and then selected the best 'poor me' face for maximum Karen sympathy!!!
Also, if you know you've been ill for 2 weeks, even if it's not covid, why have you been mixing with anyone and everyone?
NEVER let an opportunity for likes and exposure get in the way of your health you moron.
View attachment 771043
this nonce also took this selfie with the flash for maximum exposure of his bod,
this cuntymccuntface needs a bloody good slap, with a wet fish , one can only dream!!
Wonder how many minions are flooding his feed with sympathy, mission accomplished fake, sorry Jake 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How long is it until Marcel gets to punch him in the face? I’m getting more and more tempted to buy a ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long is it until Marcel gets to punch him in the face? I’m getting more and more tempted to buy a ticket
I hope he ends up spitting those dentures out.
I’m not sure any punch will get deep enough to smash that bleeping ego out of the smuggy c-*t though !

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t do anything unfortunately. They just get a generic email telling them not to do it again I’ve had the same for other influencers before who carry on doing it
Its ridiculous isn't it? You get sterner warnings from Tattle

Reactions: 9
Another nod to tattle today about how Leo will be earning the money so jake doesn’t have to go reality shows

Reactions: 7
Has anyone listened to his podcast yet? I took one for the team and listened to the first minute. Jamie and Marcel introduce themselves in about ten secs then it's Jake turn. He waffles on about how he wasn't invited on to Love Island because the producers knew all the girls would have been falling all over him and Jamie wouldn't be marrying Camilla if he had been on (nice Jake). Then he goes on to say how he was on X factor came second on I'ma celeb and won (emphasis on the won) DOI. What an absolute Narc.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I also listened to a few mins of his podcast, honestly... I'd rather listen to my dad entering my mom over next doors telephone.

Jake, surely now is the time like I said all those months ago, to consider setting your nan on fire?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not got covid! Had all the tests!! Is this the truth? Jake, if you really had 'all the tests' you would know that you only need to do 1 test to confirm if you have Covid!
And he defiantly would of recorded the over exaggerated retch whilst shoving the swab down his throat

Reactions: 4
Can’t walk up the stairs but recording himself bouncing up and down in front of the baby, boxing and doing tough mudder. Definitely not a liar

Reactions: 11
Why does that child never have clothes on that cover his tummy? Honestly, get him in a vest that pops underneath. Mind you, that house must be so warm all the time so maybe a vest isn't a good idea.

Reactions: 9
260B973B-4BB9-432C-A722-A9C2D76B0C61.jpeg

Cringing to death at these morons replying to this comment trying to get Jake and Sophie to notice them and they are too thick to realise its a bot account 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.