Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope he doesn’t start moaning on about rules again.. he’s been on holiday mingling, goes to the gym everyday, and went to 2x weddings… cba listening to him waffle on again 😂
Thing is. If he wasn't one of the ones going here there and everywhere and was complaining, I'd get it. I've had the same rant. Difference is, I haven't even been in a cafe or pub since the pubs shut in the first lockdown last year, I've avoided people and places as much as possible. He is just a hypocritical hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thing is. If he wasn't one of the ones going here there and everywhere and was complaining, I'd get it. I've had the same rant. Difference is, I haven't even been in a cafe or pub since the pubs shut in the first lockdown last year, I've avoided people and places as much as possible. He is just a hypocritical hole.
And desperate for social media content..

Reactions: 6
What is it the thick git doesn't get? They're limiting numbers because they don't want too many people in the hospital because there's sick people there and there's people about to have ops! LESS PEOPLE EQUALS LESS CHANCE OF BRINGING COVID IN!! And let's have it right this bellend is here there and everywhere. He's only got the arse ache cos it's deprived him of content. He's such a cock. Grow the duck up you spoiled brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is it the thick git doesn't get? They're limiting numbers because they don't want too many people in the hospital because there's sick people there and there's people about to have ops! LESS PEOPLE EQUALS LESS CHANCE OF BRINGING COVID IN!! And let's have it right this bellend is here there and everywhere. He's only got the arse ache cos it's deprived him of content. He's such a cock. Grow the duck up you spoiled brat!
He's such a prick, I had to go to eye casualty not long ago, when I got there they triaged me immediately and because it wasn't a situation were i was about to lose my sight they booked me an appt at a random private aesthetic clinic the next day (they have contracted out anything that they can), told me to call 999 if it gets worse before then, and sent me away.

How does he not get it, they don't want people in hospitals that don't need to be there, and the ones that do need to be there they want in and out asap. There is a pandemic on, bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sophie used to work before jake had a salon made in garden and now has stopped everything to promote tat no one wants. How about get a proper job like us.

I hate it when Tesco send them free food. How about Tesco helping struggling families instead of these 2 nobs who can afford food.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
He really is something else . its people like me who had to not hug my babies when I got home from A 12 hour shift . I had to strip off at the front door put my clothes straight on a wash and go scrub myself in the shower before I could hug my babies . In fact some days I was not home till nearly midnight because we was so short staffed !! He pisses me off so much . Reason why all these rules are in place . the hospital is full of vulnerable ill patients some worst than others that need protecting from this virus .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I love my other half but by christ it would it get on my wick massively if he was just prattling about indoors all day doing literally nothing constructive at all. Nothing! No DIY, no maintenance, no housework, nothing other than working out and looking at himself. How does she put up with having him under her feet all day? Do something worthwhile you cock!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sophie used to work before jake had a salon made in garden and now has stopped everything to promote tat no one wants. How about get a proper job like us.

I hate it when Tesco send them free food. How about Tesco helping struggling families instead of these 2 nobs who can afford food.
I don't understand why Tesco use Instagram knobs, they're Tesco, we've already heard of them and know what they sell.

He really is something else . its people like me who had to not hug my babies when I got home from A 12 hour shift . I had to strip off at the front door put my clothes straight on a wash and go scrub myself in the shower before I could hug my babies . In fact some days I was not home till nearly midnight because we was so short staffed !! He pisses me off so much . Reason why all these rules are in place . the hospital is full of vulnerable ill patients some worst than others that need protecting from this virus .
My godson works in a hospital and spent the first lockdown living in a tent because his girlfriend works in a care home and they couldn't risk her residents or afford to lose their daughters school place. He's so privileged and yet so unaware.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I worked on covid wards on and off for 6 months. Does he have any idea how privileged he is to be able to sit in his bed all day, filming himself? I'm a single parent and I still manage to get off my arse and go to work part time. bleeping hell I could not imagine anything WORSE than being stuck at home all day through choice.
How can he sit in bed moaning about the hospital rules? They are in place to protect the patients. You know, like his son? Imagine if everybody was allowed in and his little baby (God forbid) caught covid. He'd be moaning about how packed the ward was!

Stand by for loads of uploads of Leo after his operation (one thing I cannot stand is people uploading pictures of their children in hospital).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My sister moved my nephew in with me in the first lockdown because she worked in a care home and didn't want to risk infecting any of us or any of their residents. I absolutely 1 billion percent, take my hat off to any of you who have worked the front line. You're all superheros, just a shame pricks like him don't seem to get it. Oh and I make my fella do a full wash down, teeth clean everything before he's allowed to come near my daughter or myself when he gets in from work, and he only works in a petrol station, you just can't be too careful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you . It was extremely hard . Like everybody we had no idea what was happening we just had to carry on . I have only just started to see my grandparents because I was so scared to visit them . Jake just does not get it at all . He would be the first to complain if somebody else went in and Leo caught the virus . He’s a selfish individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My sister moved my nephew in with me in the first lockdown because she worked in a care home and didn't want to risk infecting any of us or any of their residents. I absolutely 1 billion percent, take my hat off to any of you who have worked the front line. You're all superheros, just a shame pricks like him don't seem to get it. Oh and I make my fella do a full wash down, teeth clean everything before he's allowed to come near my daughter or myself when he gets in from work, and he only works in a petrol station, you just can't be too careful ❤
It’s been a nightmare and still is.
Also,trying to catch up with the back log of patients caused by the halt of all routine ops and the lack of clinics being run because of Covid, isn’t the greatest fun either.

High five to all my fellow health care professionals 🙌😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 764720
Maybe if people like you followed the rules in the first place and didn't act like covid wasn't a thing, you might be able to go to hospital with your son! Absolute bellend. My fella was taken to hospital by ambulance with chest pains a few weeks ago and I had to stay at home, its tit, it really is but its an attempt to keep their patients safe.
So worried guuuuuuuyzzzzz about my sons operation, but here’s a pic of me in my calvins for ye to salivate over , caus that’s what’s most important in his shallow vapid life 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is he thick? Can’t believe he’s comparing going to a football stadium with going to the hospital. There is sick vulnerable people in hospitals, not football stadiums - how is that so hard for this selfish arrogant prick to understand?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet he wasnt moaning when he was doing his bog roll gig was he? Or we'll not hear him complain about theatres being packed when doing his panto 🤭🤭or footloose gig. duck off Jake

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t even bear to write anything because these two have got on my last nerve today with how lazy & entitled they are😡 Absolue wastes of space the pair of them!! I’m surprised he hasn’t told Sophie she’ll have to stay out so he can go in seeing as he’s the most important parent, fuckwit bleep🙄

On the plus side, the shadow ban has affected his followers today🙌🏼🤣🤣
8859E372-63AA-49CA-B452-E69F2A0F9885.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't wait for tomorrow. It's like Xmas eve. He's going to be in a right fettle, isn't he? Now it goes without saying I hope Leo's op goes smoothly, however, I think Jake will be tearing his transplanted hair out because of the content he will be missing out on.

• Haha
View attachment 764720
Maybe if people like you followed the rules in the first place and didn't act like covid wasn't a thing, you might be able to go to hospital with your son! Absolute bellend. My fella was taken to hospital by ambulance with chest pains a few weeks ago and I had to stay at home, its tit, it really is but its an attempt to keep their patients safe.
He’s only annoyed he can’t film in his boxer shorts. duck off jake

he’s so desperate to come across as a single dad isn’t he. His mother is with him, you can film yourself and get attention jake without the baby

Last edited:
I’m actually embarassed at how desperate he is for likes and engagement. He’s logged into his home account AND ‘Leo’s’ account to post that cringe video of him boxing. He really is a pathetic sad bleep isn’t he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.