Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if the glasses are part of a more mature, take me seriously, 33 year old (did you know it's his birthday tomorrow?), father (did you know he's a dad?), husband to be (did you know he's engaged?), sleb SAS 'hero' (did you know he's on SAS who dares wins?), daytime TV wannabe (he tagged Alison Hammond in an ick - cringe), professional hint-dropper (presenter, strictly, celeb football - duck OFF!), desperate influencer (literally... anything goes), boxing bell-end (I think he's doing some boxing thing but he's not mentioned it much 😳), narrative?
tit!!!! I totally forgot to mention that he's a Top Dad. Like mega amazing. Unique. But again, he doesn't mention that much so you might have missed it.
Anyway, as I was saying, I wonder if the glasses are to present 'Serious Jake' to the world...... I can't help thinking of Dangerous Brian but you're all probably too young to remember him 😂
Bollocks - did I mention that he's a bleeping amazing dad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lmao at the thought of him shuffling up to the top table “Jamie Jamie the people on tattle are being mean again can you please tell them I’m ok to upload stuff” then probs talking about how he gets trolled for the entire rest of the wedding to anyone that will listen. He’s such a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jake proving he knew them in 2019. Hi Jake 😂

tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he keep saying to people “stay away from my missus”? He gives me so much second hand embarassment. Also did he really go over to Jamie on his WEDDING DAY and say “please can you tell everyone on Instagram (and Tattle even though I definitely don’t read there) that I’m allowed to post pictures”?? Stupid bleep.

Sophie really does think she’s something special doesn’t she 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
443CD015-DDF4-4D08-BDEE-59FA05336770.png

I wonder if she knows her mouth looks likes a cats hole when she poses like this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why does he keep saying to people “stay away from my missus”? He gives me so much second hand embarassment. Also did he really go over to Jamie on his WEDDING DAY and say “please can you tell everyone on Instagram (and Tattle even though I definitely don’t read there) that I’m allowed to post pictures”?? Stupid bleep.

Sophie really does think she’s something special doesn’t she 😂
I always get the vibe that jake emulates what his ex and her happy relationship, bloke and kid posts. She’s pregnant, Sophie’s pregnant. She’s engaged Sophie is engaged.

For all the ‘grown up and realised it’s not about material things’ chat he gives, who is he kidding. He’s doing all the things he thinks he should and needs to do when he’s still a man child

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always get the vibe that jake emulates what his ex and her happy relationship, bloke and kid posts. She’s pregnant, Sophie’s pregnant. She’s engaged Sophie is engaged.

For all the ‘grown up and realised it’s not about material things’ chat he gives, who is he kidding. He’s doing all the things he thinks he should and needs to do when he’s still a man child
Ive had to google jakes ex, as I'm new to the jake quickenden show.
Shes a whole different level, got a chilled vibe from her.

Reactions: 9
Ive had to google jakes ex, as I'm new to the jake quickenden show.
Shes a whole different level, got a chilled vibe from her.
He latched on to her when he made friends with her actually famous dad on I’m a celeb and declared him his best mate within about five minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely some Tattlers over on Mail Online commenting on the article! He’ll be going spare. Anyone looking at the pics would think he’s the groom - front and centre and next to the bride in every photo, such a knob….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never post on this thread BUT I have to say, despite his protests of 'I was given permission' I think its absolutely classless and leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he posted the wedding pics. The decent thing to do, regardless of the permission (reluctantly given if Jamie's clip on Jakes story is anything to go by), you'd STILL wait for the married couple to post first. He's such a desperado 😫🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I never post on this thread BUT I have to say, despite his protests of 'I was given permission' I think its absolutely classless and leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he posted the wedding pics. The decent thing to do, regardless of the permission (reluctantly given if Jamie's clip on Jakes story is anything to go by), you'd STILL wait for the married couple to post first. He's such a desperado 😫🤮
He didn’t once use their hashtag which they asked guests to do 🙄 he also went over to the groom at the top table to confirm it! What a bleep!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m still cringing at the duck off and finger to the camera, how utterly tasteless to behave at a wedding!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone so fame hungry he does himself no favours does he. That little display was so childish. He could have been an adult about it and just explained. But no he gives the middle finger.

He quite obviously released the pictures so his would get used. But I think it was the mirror used Marcel photos and cut jake out haha

I’m still cringing at the duck off and finger to the camera, how utterly tasteless to behave at a wedding!
Not a good impression for future employers is it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely some Tattlers over on Mail Online commenting on the article! He’ll be going spare. Anyone looking at the pics would think he’s the groom - front and centre and next to the bride in every photo, such a knob….
I'm one of those Daily Mail comments 😏🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.